Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-23-2008, 04:43 AM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road
Default Tout Alizee

I just found out they released this "Tout Alizee" album in Mexico, I never heard of it before Can anyone tell me where i can get it, i cant find it on amazon, barnes&noble, or fnac.com I want this album *sobs*
Old 06-23-2008, 04:47 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

It's a compilation from Alizée's old record company, it's a great item for collectors, although I have to admit the cover is pretty tacky. I mean, they could've so put the words in a more orderly fashion, maybe center her pic, or not add the song names barely visible on the front. Seriously, what is with people and cover art these days, Dark Side of the Moon, Houses of the Holy, Images and Words, those were pretty contemplative and smart covers. I mean Gourmandises/MCE/Psychédélices were very artsy covers in their way...

Ah i'm just ranting, have you tried eBay?
Old 06-23-2008, 04:54 AM
Ask me about France.

LeFantôme is on a distinguished road

Amazon should work. If they don't have it available on the U.S. page, you could probably get it on Amazon-Mexico. The only problem would then be the Spanish language (unless you know Spanish). But! both pages should have the same format so if you follow along with the US page you should be able to order it fine. Oh, and keep in mind the price would be Mexican pesos and not dollars.

There isn't any new material on it, it's just a compilation. But it does come with a DVD of her music videos, which is kinda cool.

I say you wait and get the Mexican special edition Psychédélices album. Or the concert DVD. Or all of 'em if you're up for it.

Last edited by LeFantôme; 06-23-2008 at 04:56 AM..
Old 06-23-2008, 05:19 AM
Faded into Gray

Aye, Mexican Psychédélices indeed, the new version of La Isla Bonita is on it and I think it is totally worth it.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:14 PM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road
Default Pesos? sounds tasty

So how do i get my hands on pesos? I went on amazon and searched Tout Alizee and all that came up was Parler Tout Bas single
and i dont like using ebay.....too much fakes, unsatisfaction and no refunds

And as for waiting for the Psychedelices, you can be sure i'd wait for it. But it would be nicer to have both, i mean, when i buy one book in a series and i like the book, i buy one of every in the series, it just makes me feel right, and if i dont get this Tout Alizee album, im gonna be depressed for a whole week (unless one of you are willing to help me buy on ebay)

So, back to the important question....how do i get pesos?
P.S. Nice picture Barrett
Old 06-23-2008, 02:31 PM
Faded into Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCristo View Post
So how do i get my hands on pesos? I went on amazon and searched Tout Alizee and all that came up was Parler Tout Bas single
and i dont like using ebay.....too much fakes, unsatisfaction and no refunds

And as for waiting for the Psychedelices, you can be sure i'd wait for it. But it would be nicer to have both, i mean, when i buy one book in a series and i like the book, i buy one of every in the series, it just makes me feel right, and if i dont get this Tout Alizee album, im gonna be depressed for a whole week (unless one of you are willing to help me buy on ebay)

So, back to the important question....how do i get pesos?
P.S. Nice picture Barrett
If it's not anywhere, I suggest you keep looking daily on all the sites that were mentioned, they will be added at least at some point I believe.

PS: What are you talking about the pseudo-heavily contrasted Aleister Crowley or my penciled dreams put on paper?
Old 06-23-2008, 03:11 PM

josh982 is on a distinguished road

if you want the tout Alizee you can visit this music store online

http://www.mixup.com.mx/mixup/ as far as i know they can send it to you no matter where you are , if that doesnt work maybe we can get a group of people that want it and make a plan so ill buy them and send them in fact im planing to buy 2 of them and send them to europe!
Old 06-23-2008, 04:39 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

This CD is easily found on Ebay, they're all over the place pretty cheap. Seeing as it only exists to milk some money from Alizee's stay with her old record company, by no means should it be a necessary purchase. However, it should be of interest to collectors.
Old 06-23-2008, 06:47 PM

lillytown92 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Sorry guys

hey listen , for all of u guys who want the totu alizee album im sorry to say u can only buy it here in mexico, maybe u could buy it here if u come for here next series of concerts in setember.
As for where do u get pesos , thats easy, just go to any money exchange house and thats it!! the next problem would be to find the cd :S
Old 06-23-2008, 06:50 PM

lillytown92 is on a distinguished road
Default mix up!!! yeah!!!

sorry i meant tout alizee.i never tought of that but this guys are right!!! why dont u vist the mix up website or organice that someone who lives here buys some and then send them to u !!! i think thats a good idea