Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2013, 03:01 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Nolwenn Leroy sang a song on this same show a while back and then sang part of another song when she was at the table with the mc and at least one other guy that was at the table when Alizee was seated after her performance. Her voice at the table without accompanying instruments was very impressive. My point is that because Nolwenn sounded as good on the fly at the table as she sounded on stage that this show was about live performances. Of course Nolwenn is much more talented in every way but possibly her dancing, than Alizee. I'm also not sure that during Enconcert that Alizee's voice wasn't autotuned to the max and a great deal of playback during the live performance. I understand the technology is capable. I have seen ZZ Top recently and I heard from a good source that their entire concert is primarily playback. I didn't notice anything fishy at the concert, so fooling fans is definitely possible. We know that all high energy/dancing singer acts/concerts use playback during the dancing scenes to allow for dancing during a song and not lose voice quality. In a studio performance the technicians are able to make someone that couldn't carry a tune in a barrel sound very good or at least sound on key. If it turns out that Alizee's duet was playback, then all bets are off as to her singing ability as much as that pains me to say.