Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-04-2013, 04:15 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazws View Post
There should a law against lip synching.
Perhaps there should be a law against making a law against lip syncing? Laws are in many cases consequences of problems, not their solutions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
I don't really have anything against Alizee ''singing'' with playback. I just think there should be some transparency
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Boo hoo! You guys would walk barefoot over busted glass just to hear Alizée fart over the phone but will whine if there is possibility that someone lip syncs at a concert?
I'll admit that I am a hypocrite and have dual standards when it comes to Alizée. I'll try to forgive Alizée and Petra Marklund (also known as September and only at-least-half-slovenian singer I like) if they lip-sync, but I'll take a stance similar to Lili4ever above and to Corsaire's if Mylène Farmer or any other singer lip-syncs without it being clear that they are doing it.
As far as Alizée is concerned, I am like Rocket describes - I would do strange things just to hear her fart over the phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Which would you rather have... a cancelled concert because of a sore throat or have the artist lip sync and not tell his/her fans?
Lets say that we are back in 2008 before the concert in Paris and Alizée is sick? Would you prefer having Alizée lip-sync to having the concert canceled?

Does she lip-sync here? I think that she makes a mistake in the middle of JEAM, therefore she does not lip-syncs! Though, this show is miles away from being acoustic, with all the equipment they are using

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)
Old 05-06-2013, 11:32 AM

dvd8869 is on a distinguished road

I thought this was a fan forum for people that loved Alizee. After reading this, I've never heard so much Bashing on anyone other than YouTube comments.. She is who she is take her or leave her. They do what they have to do to make the overall performance more enjoyable for the fans. I don't care if she wants to get out there and whistle the damn thing, Just get that camera rolling.. The years are passing and there's not going to be an Alizee in the future. Why try to always change things, if you don't like her the way she is, my suggestion to you is don't watch. No this is all just my humble opinion
Old 05-19-2013, 08:42 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvd8869 View Post
I thought this was a fan forum for people that loved Alizee. After reading this, I've never heard so much Bashing on anyone other than YouTube comments.. She is who she is take her or leave her. They do what they have to do to make the overall performance more enjoyable for the fans. I don't care if she wants to get out there and whistle the damn thing, Just get that camera rolling.. The years are passing and there's not going to be an Alizee in the future. Why try to always change things, if you don't like her the way she is, my suggestion to you is don't watch. No this is all just my humble opinion
I see that dvd has taken the Jesus approach: Love her or go to hell.

Old 05-28-2013, 11:30 AM

dvd8869 is on a distinguished road

Well Jenna, I'm not sure that I meant it quite that strongly. Lol..
Old 10-27-2019, 12:56 PM

Silencio is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
Coeur de pirate, a singer with a style I have often said Alizée should try to emulate
Congratulations!

Alizée has successfully emulated her tattoos, album name and even changed occupation to "Danse et danse".