Old 01-11-2008, 07:43 PM

davmuz is on a distinguished road
Smile

Listen to 'Fifty Sixty' soon, you will meet her
Old 01-11-2008, 07:49 PM

Thumbs up
hi
singing or asking some questions in another language doesn't mean you're able to speak fluently this language
she started to learn english at the age of 11 ans stopped school at 15
I know some singers who are able to sing a song in bulgarian or romanian without knowing the language, they just had to record the "sounds" of the words, they would be unable to read the original texts though
you can sing everything you want knowing the phonetic
moi lolita >>>>>>>> english phonetic: m'wah law lee tah, clear enough?

Wat are you trying to say? I want to come round your house on holidays.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:56 PM

Alizees' an international pop star. She's not going round anyones house soon. 'Oh Hi Madonna, hows yoos, also. Sean Penn too? good'
Old 01-11-2008, 08:19 PM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GianGian View Post
I see...but what does it have to do with all this? Does she have bodyguards walking around with her? Will a bodyguard of a celebrity study the things I say, during let's say a press conference or a fan convention before attacking me?
I wouldn't say, "before attacking me?"...as a viable analysis in proper context, if you don't mind my responding, it's more like in the case of, say, what a Joseph Conrad novel would relate that was published in 1907 called 'The Secret Agent,' wherein was a character by the name of Adoph Verlok that scouted out municipalities, countries, localities in order to pass on information of which area is safe or not for certain 'high-ranking officials' to travel to and to hold conferences; not really too hard to translate over to celebrities on this. This to relay what areas to 'avoid' and still conduct business. Even at the 'Alizée en concert' happenings there were most definitely arena ushers/attendants guarding the stage area but I wouldn't see it as a means of maintaining decorum and safety of the participants, both performers and the attending audience, to force the issue, so to speak. If she wants to go amongst the crowd shaking hands etc., so be it, that's up to her and all well and good. It makes for a pleasant evening and many memorable experiences. But that doesn't preclude the possibility like what happened at Atamont December 1969 with 300,000 in attendance and other such like occurences. My respects go out to those that maintain the security and the protection necessary, I work now with those that provided the security measures, in part, at the last Winter Olympics held in Utah. It's not an easy job, by any stretch of the imagination. Even at that, the exit plan for RF Kennedy was supposedly changed on the spur of the moment when at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles back in June 1968, and still,...that didn't work, either; regrettably.

The avoidance of conflict would be paramount.

Last edited by WyomingGrizFan; 01-11-2008 at 08:25 PM..
Old 01-11-2008, 08:36 PM

GianGian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyomingGrizFan View Post
I wouldn't say, "before attacking me?"...as a viable analysis in proper context, if you don't mind my responding, it's more like in the case of, say, what a Joseph Conrad novel would relate that was published in 1907 called 'The Secret Agent,' wherein was a character by the name of Adoph Verlok that scouted out municipalities, countries, localities in order to pass on information of which area is safe or not for certain 'high-ranking officials' to travel to and to hold conferences; not really too hard to translate over to celebrities on this. This to relay what areas to 'avoid' and still conduct business. Even at the 'Alizée en concert' happenings there were most definitely arena ushers/attendants guarding the stage area but I wouldn't see it as a means of maintaining decorum and safety of the participants, both performers and the attending audience, to force the issue, so to speak. If she wants to go amongst the crowd shaking hands etc., so be it, that's up to her and all well and good. It makes for a pleasant evening and many memorable experiences. But that doesn't preclude the possibility like what happened at Atamont December 1969 with 300,000 in attendance and other such like occurences. My respects go out to those that maintain the security and the protection necessary, I work now with those that provided the security measures, in part, at the last Winter Olympics held in Utah. It's not an easy job, by any stretch of the imagination. Even at that, the exit plan for RF Kennedy was supposedly changed on the spur of the moment when at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles back in June 1968, and still,...that didn't work, either; regrettably.

The avoidance of conflict would be paramount.
I understand the difficult on security issues...but what about the celebrities that don't have much security? Some of them had problems, but a lot of them don't. I say, is it really necessary this big preoccupation with security?
Old 01-11-2008, 09:07 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I say, is it really necessary this big preoccupation with security?
A most definite YES!

The consequences of not having what you need when you need it, even if the probability of needing it is very small, far outweighs the price paid for security never needed.

It's the classic security dichotomy. If you do security so well that nothing ever happens it leads to a perception the security is not needed; all this security and it never gets used? The dichotomy is the reason you don't seem to need it is because you have it.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:07 PM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I understand the difficult on security issues...but what about the celebrities that don't have much security? Some of them had problems, but a lot of them don't. I say, is it really necessary this big preoccupation with security?
Evidently. There was just a case recently that happened in Bozeman, Montana. A couple were sitting at a counter in a bistro in the downtown area and some drunk walks in off the street and strolls up to the girl and proceeds to beat her to a pulp right there in the lounge; no reason given. She needed plastic surgery to correct the mayhem. For all intends and purposes they never knew each other beforehand either. Don't ask me why people do what they do. That's been an ongoing question for some time.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:13 PM

GianGian is on a distinguished road

I get this kind of social security thing...but talking specifically about famous people...there are lots of them that don't walk around with bodyguards.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:39 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by clique View Post
Leave the moderating to the actual moderators. Backseat moderating is the worst. What gives you the right to tell me what I can or cannot say on this forum? Take a breath and relax, please.
I am a member here as much as anyone else. I don't want to see, and I don't want someone who I love being criticized and then having to sit here and look at it. That good enough? Relax? I am calm as anyone, I am angry at YOU(lately). Criticism is something I won't leave unsaid. Especially about Alizée. That is one thing I will never let happen. If you have criticism do it in a nice fashion where we all can agree and disagree without the use of angry words. I can't help to use words that I never say again in times of horrible comments and harsh criticism.

I apologize again for a harsh post.

All you need is 1 Truck.

Last edited by Youpidou1; 01-11-2008 at 09:44 PM..
Old 01-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

that's it. we will have no more of this.