Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-25-2012, 11:37 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
Eat some NY style pizza like FRA suggested and you will feel better.
Right on ...right on! I still cant believe Famous Ray's closed ... fucking scumbags I don't why they decided to close it!
Pizza should be a tag too huh?

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 02-26-2012, 12:04 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Ok so as a mod you encourage nonsense posts ... got it! I shall no longer worry about the quality of my posts and just post anything that comes to mind!
I think you know that's not what I meant. :/

But you have to admit, there's not really anything more to be said about the topic that would be meaningful or new. We've really exhausted this thread!

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 02-26-2012, 12:06 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
We've really exhausted this thread!

Oh please! I have not even started to talk about the miniature kangaroos that are currently threatening the outback...
Old 02-26-2012, 12:07 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
I guess after 52 pages of speculation, opinions, and funny moments, we all pretty much have stablished our position in the matter.
The lack of evidences or comments from both of them it s what could create some tension in here...
Yeah, that's what I meant. I imagine the next thing Alizee tweets pertaining to this subject will have us bumping it up to 100+ pages! Kinda suspenseful, huh?

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 02-26-2012, 12:25 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Oh please! I have not even started to talk about the miniature kangaroos that are currently threatening the outback...
Now that's funny! I don't care who ya are! If your being serious I apologize. So you have miniature kangaroos threatening outback of your place? Who or what are they threatening? Really what kind of damage could miniature kangaroo's do anyway. I guess they could pretty much destroy a NY style pizza joint if they got loose in one. FRA is that why that joint, I can't remember the name you said, closed? Damn those miniature kangaroo's! I hope there aren't any loose in Ajaccio. Someone warn Alizee of the danger. That's why she was sitting there on the curb with those pizza's in her lap. I wondered why she had that I dare you to come any closer look on her face. I bet those kangaroo's were trying to steal her pizza's. Actually Brian what style of pizza do they make in Ajaccio? Sicilian deep dish probably.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:53 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

The least credible tabloids look like Time magazine compared to this place. Who aside from the wannabe comics on here enjoy wading through 50 pages of bs to only get maybe 5 pages of information?

This thread dramatically reduces the credibility of the News section. The main discussion area is often embarrassing but at least tolerable. I don't think some people realize this is a public forum with hundreds of readers only coming here to get the latest info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Ok so as a mod you encourage nonsense posts ... got it! I shall no longer worry about the quality of my posts and just post anything that comes to mind!
You said it. If I was a mod I'd move this thread to the off topic section and keep only the actual rumor information in here. But if AA doesn't care about it's reputation I'll oblige. I can hijack threads and post youtube vids and useless info like the best of them.

In that case I suggest this section to be renamed to Off Topic #2/Blog because calling it News would be lying to the public and I don't see AA sinking to that level...yet.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:08 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Sorry Helix, this thread is too off-topic to even go in the off-topic section. I'm afraid it will have to stay here

Edit:

Oh, and feel free to go over to AF or make your own forum if you want everything to be situated correctly

Last edited by User22; 02-26-2012 at 01:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-26-2012, 01:11 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
The least credible tabloids look like Time magazine compared to this place. Who aside from the wannabe comics on here enjoy wading through 50 pages of bs to only get maybe 5 pages of information?

This thread dramatically reduces the credibility of the News section. The main discussion area is often embarrassing but at least tolerable. I don't think some people realize this is a public forum with hundreds of readers only coming here to get the latest info.

You said it. If I was a mod I'd move this thread to the off topic section and keep only the actual rumor information in here. But if AA doesn't care about it's reputation I'll oblige. I can hijack threads and post youtube vids and useless info like the best of them.

In that case I suggest this section to be renamed to Off Topic #2/Blog because calling it News would be lying to the public and I don't see AA sinking to that level...yet.
Ths one was dead from the beginning as credible news,because at this point it is all speculation. As Azhiri pointed out that serious or rediculous speculation carries the same weight. Actually by adding the rediculous speculation to this thread added cred in my estimation by not chumping it up with serious bs when no one knows enough facts about Matt and Alizee to be serious. I did my part to keep this thread from going from speculation to speculation stated as fact. I'll get serious when it gets serious with facts. I could be wrong though.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:15 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Although I can't agree with you more, Helix, I think you give the public less credit than they deserve. People are able to discern what is real news vs what is rumor and, therefore, the credibility of Alizée America will remain intact. Heck, the title of the thread says "Rumor" itself.

Old 02-26-2012, 01:30 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

HelixSix, about your opinion about the forum or the members, i have nothing to say, as everybody has an opinion.

But about this...

Quote:
Well, sadly, that is not true.
The majority of guests reading the forum are spread in random threads all the time, probably ending here after a google search.
I wish there were hundreds of people coming here for the latest Alizée's news, but if you think about it, it is not the case...

Spoiler: captcha 

Tags
lobster hunters