Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-11-2009, 05:34 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Engine View Post
<object width="425" height="344">
George Bush...</object>
That is just too embarrassing, for our nation. But it is encouraging in the sense that you can come off as a duffus multiple times and still be the president of the United States. That should give hope to bumblers everywhere.

@ Rachelizee, Scruffy, others- I would not fault you for being sceptical about the letter or her intentions or anything. I find it convincingly from her and choose to just believe it is what it appears to be. What else can I do? I think after the October cancelation it has been pretty pointless to question anything. We got the slap in the face wake up call back then. This? It's certainly disappointing still, but there's nothing more to learn. Yeah, the reason she gave was just another symptom of whatever business problems she's having, not a reason. She doesn't want to explain more... fine. That's how she is.

I do appreciate the letter. Her poetic and endearing flourishes were nice. It was nice to feel like we are being acknowledged as real human beings at least. Maybe it means some things are going to change. But yeah, they're just words. It is really only a start. I'll believe it when I see it.

As for Alizée and what she can or can't do or care about, well, ultimately she can only feel just so sorry about anything. She can't walk around feeling bad about her life and her decisions, even if it means ignoring her fans and career and consequences. Maybe that means this career is just a hobby. I don't know. If it's not good enough for you, then it's not. I have been given ample reason to stop expecting anything a long time ago and don't really care to question her business decisions anymore.

Many months ago I said, hey, I wanted to experience the Alizée I missed out on way back when and I wanted her to be successful for a long time to come... so, I got some of that, but after that it didn't work out. Whatever we get from now on is just gravy. That still stands. Thanks for being you, whatever that is, Alizée. Sing for me again someday.

Merci Fanny
Old 03-11-2009, 07:58 AM

bresil is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Trauma

After this nightmare has past I could found the right word to express my feelings it is TRAUMA. I still love her, the music and talent and I hope to deal and survive with this felling of trauma.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:23 AM

techno_Millenium is on a distinguished road

I still didn't receive any letter from Francebillet... Did you receive it?

On their website it already says "Annullée"

Last edited by techno_Millenium; 03-11-2009 at 08:26 AM..
Old 03-11-2009, 08:31 AM

bresil is on a distinguished road

You must send them a email [Suiviclient.francebillet@fnac.tm.fr] and you will receive some orientations, I did and going to send back my tickets.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:45 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
Alizee is the drug we are all addicted to. We are still chasing that first high. Doing the same things over and over expecting different results. Not as good as the first time, but still pretty damn good. Alizee is the classic beauty playing hard to get and the thrill is in the chase. Another pearl or the rantings of a madman. Take your choice! Expectations are always planned disappointments. Just a little humor with a hint of truth. In no way meant to deminish the understandable grief and concerns about Alizee's career that her fans are feeling right now, myself included. Alizee is lucky to have so many devoted fans from AA, LT, AF etc.
Totally right. I couldnt say it better myself...
Old 03-11-2009, 09:05 AM
2bz

Dark Engine is on a distinguished road

I didn't want to get too involved in this because I thought I'd piss some people off. But the way I see it, the real fans aren't going to let this effect their view of her. Yeah that's 2 concerts canceled, but at least she's working on a new album. My main attraction is the soothing effect her music has on my conflicted self. Unfortunately, her last album doesn't do anything for me. Regardless, I still like her all the same. Us real fans will have to FIDO and hope for the best.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:28 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

All I can say is we only know that the Concert is cancelled and the French promotion manager was fired. We don't have the details on why he or she was shown the door. One item that does come to mind is remember when some one asked Alizée why she didn't play in the U.S.? Her answer was the promoters were sharks.

Who says she didn't realize he or she was trying to rip her and Jeremy off putting on these shows and deep six-ed the concert.

Just my opinion on the situation.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:10 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

I was just wondering. Do you think any theater in Paris would be willing to let her book another concert. This has to be a big blow to the prestige of the Rex. I wouldn't think they would, unless her new album turns out to be a big success.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:37 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I was just wondering. Do you think any theater in Paris would be willing to let her book another concert. This has to be a big blow to the prestige of the Rex. I wouldn't think they would, unless her new album turns out to be a big success.
And do you think she would agree to do the concert at my house, instead of the Rex, unless she can find a place...

I'd love to...
Old 03-11-2009, 01:32 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
And do you think she would agree to do the concert at my house, instead of the Rex, unless she can find a place...

I'd love to...
Hey count me in!
Wait a minute.....................how much will the tickets cost?