Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-28-2023, 06:40 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Interresting about Mylene, I stumble across this

An interesting Link, I stumble across about Mylene.
http://mylenefarmerbook.com/2022/05/...ancis-lalanne/

Mylene, The Fairy Queen as I style her, Is interesting and talented for producing so many songs !
She is someone it would be interesting to meet and talk with her; although she would probably dismiss me privately as an American bore ! Ha !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-28-2023 at 06:43 PM..
Old 11-28-2023, 10:37 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I wonder what is the latest with her. Didn't she start what many thought would be her last tour?
Old 11-29-2023, 06:26 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Apparently she had two concerts postponed in June because of the riots in France, so they will be made up in September 2024. She's not done yet.
Old 11-30-2023, 11:37 PM

Default Strange Story ! The Fairy Queen saves the Miners

As a writer; I take a lot of License ! And so in other places I have characterized Mylene as the Fairy Queen of the Fairies of the Field ! And made up stories about her. Thus I categorize her in Appelle Mon numero ! I say the Fairy Queen wakes Up Consults her Crystal Ball and sees that Man has messed up again ! She says My Fairies and I will have to straighten this out; but first I am so tired I must rest in Bed ! She tells her Fairies if they get in trouble to Call Her Number thus Appelle mon numero ! But according to comments somebody in India Prayed to the Fairy Queen to rescue the 41 Miners who were trapped in the mine; and so , when they were rescued they attributed it to the Fairy Queen ! So, inadvertently I may have created another Indian god ! Ha !

Mylene is Amazing, Mysterious, and produces a lot of songs and Albums and only appears when she performs at Venues. The rest of the time she Disappears; no one knows where, Perhaps the Fairy Queen's Castle; reportedly located somewhere close to Paris ? The Fairy Queen rarely gives interviews ! So as Hermione the Fairy said; when arrested by Inspector Rosseau, of the Sirte National, I cannot tell you what her address is, she doesn't have one ! How does she get mail ?, insisted Rosseau ! She Doesn't get mail ! Fairies have no need of mail ! You may end up going to the bobby-hatch, girl; if you insist you are a Fairy ! I am a Fairy and you better let me go; or the Fairy Queen will be very mad on you ! What is your last name and address ? I don't have a last name ; not all Fairies have last names and sometimes I stay at the Fairy Castle, but I like to camp out in the fields with the animals, better ! What is the Fairy Castles address ? It doesn't have an address. Where is it located ? I cannot tell you , as it is a Secret ! ( to be continued )

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 12-01-2023 at 01:40 PM.. Reason: more info
Old 12-12-2023, 07:45 PM

Default Le Fairy Queen Mylene is Great in Magic

Le Fairy Queen is Great in Magick !
http://www.youtube.com/shorts/3JsZqAFvOHM
But she says Her Fairies of the Field are basically shy of Humans, because they are afraid that you might hurt them !

TheFairiesofTheField4.jpg
Old 12-14-2023, 06:54 PM

Default Hermione , the Fairy is Interogated by Inspector Rosseau

Hermione; the Fairy is Interrogated by Inspector Rosseau of the Sirte National !
What were you doing at the Pond, that the Gendarme arrested You ? I was cleaning up the Pollution in it ! Who authorized you to do that ? The Pond belongs to the State ! I don't know what authorized means ? and the Fairy Queen asked me to do it ; and I think the Pond belongs to nature ! What is the Fairy Queen's name ? It is a Secret ! I won't tell You ! She doesn't like her name bandied about ! So she is the head of some Gang ? No , she is Queen of the Fairies of the Field ! Let's try a different tack ! How old are you and where were you Born ? I was born in the Fairy Castle; the same year the Cathedral was started ! What Cathedral ? Notre Dame ! What Year was Notre Dame started, Rosseau asked the Corporal on the Internet Computer ? It says 1163 on Wiki, the Corporal found. Are you trying to tell me you are 700 to 800 Years Old ; yelled Rosseau ! Well, when you say it like that it sounds ugly; but I am very young for a Fairy ! Fairies live longer than humans ! Girl, I am afraid your insanity is greater than I feared; I will have to take you into the back to spank some sense into you ! I don't think it is right for a human to spank a Fairy, it is abuse ! Girl I am trying to save you from having to send you to the mental hospital ! what are you doing with these arms; A bow and Arrows, a Sword, and a Dagger ! Well you see; when we are small, sometimes we get attacked by insects such as Hornets, Spiders, Mantises, so we need something to defend ourselves with ! If you are a Fairy , then where are your Wings ? I don't choose to put them out right now, as you might damage them ! And I seem to remember that Humans are given a phone call; if they are arrested ! who will you call ? The Fairy Queen ! Now we are getting somewhere; get your trace apparutus ready,we will trace her call ! OK , now we are ready, you may dial the phone ! The Fairy dials some 30 or 35 digit number ! The phone connects, My Queen, It is Hermione and I am at the police station as I have been arrested ! Inspector Rosseau will not let me go ! She wants to talk to you ! Who is this ? This is the Fairy Queen and I want you to release my Fairy immediately or else ! You cannot threaten the sirte, no matter how big your gang is ! I think you are missing you house keys and your car keys said the Queen ! They are in my pocket, said Rosseau, but then he finds that he might have miss-placed them ! And I think you and your Sergeant are missing your Badges, said the Queen. Nonsense I have my Badge right here in my pocket ! Wha ! It is gone ? And so is mine said the Sergeant ! How are you doing this , said Rosseau ? I am Great in Magick and you better release my Fairy or you are going to start missing a lot of stuff ! Now your Computer is missing ! Where is your computer said Rosseau. I don't know it was here a minute ago, said the Corporal ! Have you got her number traced and the address ; Rosseau asked the Sergeant ? No , the number she dialed doesn't exist, there are no 30 digit numbers ,even internationally, and the equipment shows you are talking to dead air ! I think your Patrol car is missing outside , said the Queen ! ok, Ok we are going to release her, just give us back our stuff. as soon as she is across the street. Ok You may go Rosseau told Hermionie ! The Fairy went across the street, turned to look at them and then she turned away and her wings came out and she flew away fast ! Sacre Bleu said the Sergeant ! D___ said Rosseau, she was a Fairy ! How about our stuff back said Rosseau on the phone ? Their keys and badges fell on the floor and their computer and patrol car suddenly re-appeared. The phone line went dead ! How are we going to write this up said the Sergeant / we're Not, you want us to be a laughing stock. Destroy all records of the arrest and interrogation and tell the gendarme she was authorized to do what she did !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 12-14-2023 at 08:56 PM.. Reason: More Info
Old 01-01-2024, 09:30 PM

Default Inspector Rosseau of the Sirte Investigates !

Inspector Rosseau is investigating the "animal Theft" at the lab ! He takes the tape of the woman singing to Alizee. Where were you on the night of December 30th ? Rosseau asks . I was here at home and I have witnesses ! What do you suspect me of ? Somebody emptied all of the animals out of a lab near Paris ! Don't you have video ? asks Alizee. No the video went to static and all we have is a woman singing. Let me play it for you to see if you can identify the singer ! Rosseau plays the tape. Alizee knows it is Mylene; but she doesn't tell Rosseau. I don't know who it is , she says; so many singers sound alike today and many of them try to sing like somebody else ! It could be anybody !
Well said Rosseau; I'll leave you my card and you can call me if you think of who it is ! Rosseau leaves and Alizee throws away his card . Later she sees Mylene at the store and tells her Rosseau is playing her tape; I didn't call or write you as Rosseau is undoubtedly reading my mail and tapping my phone. It is OK said Mylene; Boutennout and others will give me an alibi ! How are the kids, asked Mylene ? They are fine says Alizee; though they always ask after their Aunt Mylene ! Aunt ! Says Mylene; I never thought I'd be an Aunt !
Old 01-13-2024, 02:03 PM

Default The Fairy Queen is Great in Magick !

The Fairy Queen is Great in Magick and the Fairies say her Voice and Name can Twist Time back and forth !
they ask the government who they fear and they say; We only fear the Fairy Queen ! She is a Rebel and does what she wants and we dare not Arrest Her !
Old 01-24-2024, 05:07 AM

Default The same song by Mylene in a new video

I push the song places; because it is still under 1 Million views and it amuses me to do so for Mylene; because I kinda like her !

I used to think it was Mylene who had "Discovered" Boutennout ! But I read later that He had his videos and films
and he needed a singer to sing some of his songs and so he was auditioning singers. Of Course when he heard her sing; then he knew he had found his singer and thus began their collaboration ! This was before she was Le Tremendous Star; and in his own way; Boutennot must have loved her ( at least I must think ), but I do not know the particulars but only guess; since they did a lot of collaborations !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 01-24-2024 at 05:17 AM.. Reason: more info