Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 08-03-2009, 12:26 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
college radio.. see, im sure that a university as big as UIUC has one, but honestly, i've never heard the damn thing!

not sure how effective that'll be..
well might not be for the main public, but at least it will open the eyes to the college kids that are listening to it before their classes, i know I did listen to it and heard some strange country music and other stuff I never heard of on the radio. That is how I started to like country music and heavy metal.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:40 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

would that necessarily mean America? I'm pretty sure iPod apps are available nearly worldwide...... more likely her influence is spreading to ALL english speaking countries.

I'm not an expert in the old British empire, but since they conquered like half the world, would be a very nice thing!
Old 08-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
would that necessarily mean America? I'm pretty sure iPod apps are available nearly worldwide...... more likely her influence is spreading to ALL english speaking countries.

I'm not an expert in the old British empire, but since they conquered like half the world, would be a very nice thing!
But yes you have to start somewhere to build her likness here. You cant just go uo to a famous radio station that plays from coast to coast and expect her song to be played. I must have submited hundreds of request to some radio stations that are local were i live, and eventually they played La isla Bonita, and Moi Lolita. But frankly i think they did it because they were tired of me spamming their lines and E-mails. Other people can tell you that have tried and failed its not that simple. So starting with like collages and stuff like that is an excelent idea who ever thought of it, hats of to u man. That is an excelent foothold to spread Alizee here in the States.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:17 PM

Bogart is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post

My guess is that it is for the U.S. only since the iTunes store is localized by country\region. Not all music, videos, and apps are available everywhere.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

why can't she make an appearance on the Colbert Report or anything? there was some swedish pop/folk/jazz band thingy on it a few days ago.. so why not Alizee??

Old 08-06-2009, 12:29 AM

Three is on a distinguished road

Quote:
why can't she make an appearance on the Colbert Report or anything? there was some swedish pop/folk/jazz band thingy on it a few days ago.. so why not Alizee??
maybe because she feels that there aren't that many fans here in the US.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:44 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three View Post
maybe because she feels that there aren't that many fans here in the US.
hahaha, im quite sure that the swedish band has even less fans than Alizee.. I hate to say this and make us sound shallow.. but us Americans enjoy looking at beautiful women, even if we have no idea who they are or what they're saying!

Old 08-06-2009, 09:33 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
hahaha, im quite sure that the swedish band has even less fans than Alizee.. I hate to say this and make us sound shallow.. but us Americans enjoy looking at beautiful women, even if we have no idea who they are or what they're saying!
haahahah thats is true, lol when i showed her some clips at work the guys were i cant understand her but dam is she geourgous as hell lol.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:02 PM
2bz

Dark Engine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
haahahah thats is true, lol when i showed her some clips at work the guys were i cant understand her but dam is she geourgous as hell lol.
Tried that with one of my country bumpkin, military friends. All he said was that He hated those "ignorant, communist, french fucks", oh the irony.

If you call the Europeans "ignorant, communist, french fucks"....you might be a redneck.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:20 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Engine View Post
Tried that with one of my country bumpkin, military friends. All he said was that He hated those "ignorant, communist, french fucks", oh the irony.

If you call the Europeans "ignorant, communist, french fucks"....you might be a redneck.
ahahaha funny lol. how u been bud u finaly speak lol. Hows life at the base?