Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-31-2009, 05:59 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road
Default Auguascalientes, México AAm LIVE chat, Sunday June 14 2009, 1pm PT/4pm ET

Auguascalientes, San Marcos, México performance on April 18 2009 - the Feria Nacional de San Marcos festival.
AAm LIVE chat, Sunday June 14 2009, 1pm PT/4pm ET
"the crying episode"

Yes, this is the performance where Alizée had tears running down her face and some people thought she was crying. It's still controversial with at least one person who was there, but the rest of us think it was answered as to what happened. That's my take!

Show up and talk about it and get the answers! Hopefully we will quickly move past that and on to other things, like her eye makeup. just kidding! (but seriously) Ok, how about her actual performance and what she said in the press conference?

The press conference was pretty cool, for one reason because it seems to have been recorded in high def and even the post on YouTube looks great! So, we'll definitely have to include a file of that in the chat. Make suggestions people. We need to come up with a definitive set of files to reference during the chat. And come prepared with your opinions. I'm sure there are some to be had in reference to this event and Alizée's future and recent history.

I'm sure I'll see, uh hear, you there.
----------------
How to get there. I think someone forgot that this information should probably always be here.
1. Download and install Ventrilo client software. (also see: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4314)
2. create a name
3. create a server entry with
Hostname IP: missouri.ventriloservers.biz
Port Number: 3798
4. click connect
Voilà Super simple. Oh yeah, but don't forget the microphone or it will be kind hard to hear you.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 06-11-2009 at 01:54 PM..
Old 05-31-2009, 06:11 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

The 10-part recording by Cancer from Alizee-Mexico is pretty nice. You can download it in high quality by logging into Vimeo.

And here's that press conference:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrus View Post
The only thing I'll ask for this podcast is that we don't dwell too much on the whole crying debate!
Old 05-31-2009, 06:28 PM

Cool. Thanks for posting that Ben. So, yes, you must create and account and logon, and then the MP4 link to download is in the lower right corner of the page. (took me a while to find that)

Merci Fanny
Old 05-31-2009, 09:08 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

One neat trick is if you have a Facebook account, you can log into Vimeo using that.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:52 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
One neat trick is if you have a Facebook account, you can log into Vimeo using that.
Ah ha! Did not know that. Thanks!

Hey, how would we feel about pushing this one a little later so that Ben can actually join us? I believe he said he'd be good with about 6pm EST or later.

Last edited by Ruroshen; 05-31-2009 at 11:58 PM..
Old 06-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Im cool with that, u pick saturday or Sunday is good with me at 6 p.m Eastern time.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Ah ha! Did not know that. Thanks!

Hey, how would we feel about pushing this one a little later so that Ben can actually join us? I believe he said he'd be good with about 6pm EST or later.
Hey, no prob. Let me know when and of course, edit my original post and title at your leisure. Especially if it's later I'm cool for either Saturday or Sunday.

Merci Fanny
Old 06-01-2009, 08:05 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Hey, no prob. Let me know when and of course, edit my original post and title at your leisure. Especially if it's later I'm cool for either Saturday or Sunday.
I'm off both days that weekend, and no plans to speak of yet, so either day works for me.

Whaddaya say, folks? Anybody have a preference?

EDIT: Bleah. Just FYI, there's a limit on how many videos you can download from Vimeo in a day. I got up to part 7 before it cut me off. The block appears to be based on your IP address and not username/password, though - I was able to log in from my laptop and get the other 3 just fine.

Last edited by Ruroshen; 06-01-2009 at 09:18 AM.. Reason: Step 1: Steal underpants. Step 2: ??????? Step 3: PROFIT!
Old 06-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Deceased

JimmyDean23 is on a distinguished road

Doesnt matter to me when it is, whatever is convenient for everyone else. I finally wont have to work on the weekends since I'll have my arm in a cast. Six weeks of not working for my dad!!! Yea!!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 09:02 PM

That flv file of the interview is jittery as heck for me. Does that happen to anyone else?
(oh and I just downloaded the latest version of VLC. Nice.)
Doh! As always I'm lagging and now I can't find a translation of that interview. Does anyone have it?

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 06-11-2009 at 01:07 PM.. Reason: added question