Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 10-18-2020, 11:40 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
It looks like the woman from the earlier video I posted is still active as a fan, and it looks like she's 32. She posted a video about the 20th anniversary of Moi Lolita, and I think it's the same woman in the previous videos. Auto translate doesn't work well on what she's saying, but I'm sure it's complimentary.

That's great she's still active. I wonder how long she's been a fan, since 2015 anyways. I made a comment on her jpva video 2 years ago and I just followed it up with another comment. I asked her how long she's been a fan and told her to keep up the good work.
Old 10-18-2020, 03:21 PM

Little Stef responded, "I understand in inglish a little but it's dificult for the write.
Thank you
Thank you for your message, I will answer you in French, it's easier for me
Yes i'm still alizee on instagram
I have been a fan since 2000 with me lolita it's been 20 years.
Have a nice day! Thank you".

So she's been a fan for 20 years.
That was stated in her original post but I didn't see it until now.

"Fan of Alizée since I was 13, I got to know Alizée the singer of the famous hit MOI LOLITA, 15 years ago and I continued to follow her, I loved dance more than anything and I had want to learn her choreography to perfection, I did not succeed but I am getting closer, so I wanted to pay a tribute to her career and make her known more to the public than she don't already have it, through me singing his songs and dancing.

I don't consider myself to be a double because I don't really look like her exactly, but for a performer.

Here is one of the videos filmed during one of the shows in which I participated.
This video dates from last year, after having seen a lot on my personal fb account, I was asked to publish it on youtube a lot of times but I had not done it yet, it's done at present.

Tell me in the comments if you like! Kisses and thanks for watching my video!".

Edit:

Here's a Youpidou video. They have a good looking young lady in it. I'm not going to say anything about the guy.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-18-2020 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-18-2020, 04:21 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Old 10-18-2020, 06:29 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Little Stef responded, "I understand in inglish a little but it's dificult for the write.
Thank you
Thank you for your message, I will answer you in French, it's easier for me
Yes i'm still alizee on instagram
I have been a fan since 2000 with me lolita it's been 20 years.
Have a nice day! Thank you".

That's great that she responded! I'm glad you wrote to her, Scruffydog. I've really enjoyed her videos.
Old 10-19-2020, 11:14 AM

I see Fer Aunger also did a side by side comparison....

Old 10-19-2020, 12:55 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

This was in my recommended (thank you again, Google).

It seems she is actually singing on Alizée's playback.
It's nice to see a determined fan like her. I have never paid attention to imitators but I would definitely be happy to see something like that in a random festival in my town.
Old 10-19-2020, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
This was in my recommended (thank you again, Google).

It seems she is actually singing on Alizée's playback.
It's nice to see a determined fan like her. I have never paid attention to imitators but I would definitely be happy to see something like that in a random festival in my town.
Here is what she said with her jpva video,

"Fan of Alizée since I was 13, I got to know Alizée the singer of the famous hit MOI LOLITA, 15 years ago and I continued to follow her, I loved dance more than anything and I had want to learn her choreography to perfection, I did not succeed but I am getting closer, so I wanted to pay a tribute to her career and make her known more to the public than she don't already have it, through me singing her songs and dancing. I don't consider myself to be a double because I don't really look like her exactly, but for a performer. Here is one of the videos filmed during one of the shows in which I participated. This video dates from last year, after having seen a lot of my personal fb account, we has asked to publish it on youtube many times but I had not done so yet, it is done now. Tell me in the comments if you like! Kisses and thanks for watching my video!

She is singing on Alizee's playback, but there's no harm in that. Not long ago we had another female member who imitated Alizee and it is quite obvious that she was trying to replace the adoration of Alizee fans here with adoration of her.

I think it's obvious Little Stef adores Alizee and I'm sure with many a young woman, they wish they could have the all the attributes, all the success, all the adoration that Alizee gets.

Their tribute videos have two purposes, to pay tribute to her and to keep their own dreams alive, but she is not directly trying to replace her, but in the course of her efforts if that happens while doing something she loves to do, then que sera, sera, but I think even just having a moderate amount of success on a local level would mean a lot to her.

Here is her doing "Je Veux Bien".

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-19-2020 at 11:39 PM..
Old 10-20-2020, 03:26 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
She is singing on Alizee's playback, but there's no harm in that. Not long ago we had another female member who imitated Alizee and it is quite obvious that she was trying to replace the adoration of Alizee fans here with adoration of her.

I think it's obvious Little Stef adores Alizee and I'm sure with many a young woman, they wish they could have the all the attributes, all the success, all the adoration that Alizee gets.

Their tribute videos have two purposes, to pay tribute to her and to keep their own dreams alive, but she is not directly trying to replace her, but in the course of her efforts if that happens while doing something she loves to do, then que sera, sera, but I think even just having a moderate amount of success on a local level would mean a lot to her.
I didn't mean to criticize her. What I said about playback was meant in a good way: not only does she dances, she also likes to sing!
Old 10-20-2020, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
I didn't mean to criticize her. What I said about playback was meant in a good way: not only does she dances, she also likes to sing!
I'm sure you didn't but in the way it was said I thought it could be interpreted different ways and if she were to visit our forum I'd like her to know that I think most of us think she is doing Alizée a great service by doing what she's doing.
Old 10-20-2020, 11:25 PM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm sure you didn't but in the way it was said I thought it could be interpreted different ways and if she were to visit our forum I'd like her to know that I think most of us think she is doing Alizée a great service by doing what she's doing.
I came across one of her videos a few months ago and I liked what she was doing, so I looked at all of her song performances from Alizee and pressed a few supportive likes.
I saw in the comments section on YT that you left a comment so I thought her performances were already well known on the forum.
Maybe we should leave a link from AAF in the comment section of one of her videos, maybe she can share her story with us if she wants.