Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-09-2009, 04:51 AM
Drummer Boy

Forrplay is on a distinguished road
Post "What if?" Alizée situations

As an Alizée fan I frequently find myself running through a bunch of "What if?" situations in my head and thought that it would make for quit an interesting thread topic, so if you would like to add your own "What if" situations or comment on other ones feel free.

Okay so my first "What if?" situation is:

Q: "What if" you bumped into Alizée on the streets and you both dropped your iPods and they became mixed up (if you don't have an Ipod play along anyways) so you ended up with hers and she had yours, what do you think yours and her response would be to the realization of having the other person's iPod and each others style of music?

A: In my case I think that I would be in awe at first that I'm actually holding Alizée's iPod and then I would chase her down (and probably get tackled by security mind you) to make the switch, now if she saw my taste in music I'm sure she would have varied reactions because like her I love the Gorrilaz and Madonna but I also have some pretty other ranged music from Dethklok to Alice in Chains and Avenged Sevenfold to Rush.

If anyone else has any please post them I'm interested in what you have to say
Old 09-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

ha! she'd either love me or think im a loser.

for on my ipod, my top couple dozen played songs are all Alizee, followed by Simple Plan, Hinder, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:00 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

I think that opening thread "What if" could be dangerous
But on my 7-years old mp3 player(only 512mb, which I'm using now, I have only Alizée songs. So she can probably think that: I'm obsessed on her point and run away, in case that I could make something bad to her (but I don't, of course)
Old 09-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
ha! she'd either love me or think im a loser.

for on my ipod, my top couple dozen played songs are all Alizee, followed by Simple Plan, Hinder, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga.

When i actually used my iPod, my couple dozen top played songs were by Aizee, Buckethead, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Kiss, The Beatles, The Beach Boys, Queen and The Rolling Stones.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

I'd probably hate most of what she listens to, and like a few songs in between.

She'd probably be confused at what I listen to, and probably hate most of it as well. When she can be thrashing to one song, soothing herself to smooth jazz in a second, and then finishing full circle with "It's Fantastic" or something.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I know you asked to play along but if she took my Zune and i ended up with the ipod i would kill myself . I could never ask for mine back, i would have to wash my hands a thousand times to touch it after she has . And since its her ipod i would never forgive myself for taking it .

But player rivalry aside, i would go crazy at first and sorta follow her as i scroll through her music collection to see if she has any of her own songs, maybe even ones from her new album . But soon enough, if she hadnt by now noticed that La Isla Bonita went from english to english with the most amazingly wonderful French accent, as i had been following her i would catch up and return it . Besides her music, i only have full albums from Michael Jackson. It appears i am the only MJ fan here so far (and therefore the only one who can do any real dancing ). The rest are just a song or two from several artists, no big collection.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
I know you asked to play along but if she took my Zune and i ended up with the ipod i would kill myself . I could never ask for mine back, i would have to wash my hands a thousand times to touch it after she has . And since its her ipod i would never forgive myself for taking it .

But player rivalry aside, i would go crazy at first and sorta follow her as i scroll through her music collection to see if she has any of her own songs, maybe even ones from her new album . But soon enough, if she hadnt by now noticed that La Isla Bonita went from english to english with the most amazingly wonderful French accent, as i had been following her i would catch up and return it . Besides her music, i only have full albums from Michael Jackson. It appears i am the only MJ fan here so far (and therefore the only one who can do any real dancing ). The rest are just a song or two from several artists, no big collection.
It appears that you are.
You should know me and Puffs are pretty super cool bear fans deep inside.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:08 AM
Half Dog Half Human

FireCanine is on a distinguished road

What if Alizée was searching some videos on youtube and she accidently clicked to hear one of my original songs and then she liked my original song and wanted to do a cover of one of my original songs?
Old 09-10-2009, 05:22 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

what if

was actually...

GASP!

what if instead of Alizée America, this was Johan America (crap I hope that was right)

GASP!

or the biggest one of all

what if Alizée did get into the dancing category of "Graines de Star"?
Old 09-10-2009, 01:03 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Exactly that question I was afraid of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_pl View Post
I think that opening thread "What if" could be dangerous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post

or the biggest one of all

what if Alizée did get into the dancing category of "Graines de Star"?
I was wondering myself about that all the time.
Probably she could don't advance very high in dance competition and would be forgotten. She wouldn't be seen by MF/LB, don't record Moi... Lolita, we wouldn't be her fans, because we wouldn't know her, and this forum wouldn't exist and this topic wouldn't be started and we wouldn't wonder about that.
She would be happy student of Computer Science at École Polytechnique, enjoy her life with dance and her friends
But this only exist in parallel universe, not in our. We are happy fans of marvellous singer Alizée.

Tags
alizee, ipod, music, what if