Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-13-2018, 03:29 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Les Enfoirés

We've certainly talked about different Alizée performances from different years, but I don't think we have a thread that covers anything Les Enfoires so I'm starting it here.

Here is another Tapetor video from 2013, that I uploaded to my Google drive.
I uploaded it to Youtube, but it was banned from being watched in this country. For those overseas, if you watch it on Youtube, make sure you change the res to 720.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=WyM-6QZJmt8
Google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L_B...ew?usp=sharing

Gangnam style 2.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-13-2018 at 03:50 PM..
Old 03-13-2018, 04:25 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Thx for sharing, but the Youtube link is not correct? Now it is banned anyway (at least for me too)
I could watch it on YouTube a few hours ago.

Last edited by kulli; 03-13-2018 at 04:32 PM..
Old 03-13-2018, 05:17 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Thanks Scruffy for the share.

I just noticed - on this video she does the beloved "face scrunch" at 0:53.

It makes it all the more better!

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 03-14-2018 at 09:41 AM..
Old 03-14-2018, 03:56 PM

This still is from the extra dvd that comes with the 2008 Les Enfoires show. When I saw it, I could have sworn it was Alizée, but Alizée had the lower part of her hair curled that year.

Alizee LE 200 still band look a like.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-19-2018 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-14-2018, 05:07 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Maybe it was her? I just found this video where it looks like she was singing the song Double Je with Patrick Fiori off stage and so maybe she only wore her hair curled during the show. The picture might have been taken during rehearsal.
I was going to say... if it wasn't her, she has a identical twin on the planet. I was looking through all my pictures for a right profile pic with that haircut, but could not find a profile pic squared up like that. But the nose, the forehead, the slight protrusion of her upper lip compared to the lower - that is all Alizee.
Old 03-14-2018, 06:05 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
But the nose, the forehead, the slight protrusion of her upper lip compared to the lower - that is all Alizee.
I looked at the picture before I read the text and my brain immediately recognised her as Alizee. It did not even come to my mind that it could be another person than Alizee. I was just wondering who the other girl is.

Last edited by kulli; 03-14-2018 at 06:44 PM..
Old 03-14-2018, 07:52 PM

The past couple of days, I've been going through the 2008 Les Enfoires dvds. Now with most years you get two dvds. The first one has the first half of the show and the second one has the second half plus bonus stuff like off stage scenes or, celebrities traveling to the show such as at an airport or train, etc.

So I watched the 'show' and in every show scene, her hair was curled on the lower part. I thought that was an every day hair style for her. So when I first saw her with her head turned with the hair straight, I doubted it was her. But today as I was going through the final clips, they had one where they were doing her hair at the show + the one of her singing Double Je, so she must've had it done just before each show I guess.

Here's how it appeared during the show with that hair. Personally, I like it straight.

Now that I think of it, I think there was another still I saw where I said that can't be her because her hair is straight. Now I have to go back through them.

On stage hair 200.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-14-2018 at 08:21 PM..
Old 03-14-2018, 09:50 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Now, that is a video I do not believe I have ever seen before.

And yes, that is Alizée in the above photo. Like kulli, I recognized her instantly beyond doubt, and then could not talk myself out of it.
Old 03-14-2018, 10:15 PM

The other day I mentioned how Jenifer has some Corsican roots, well Patrick Fiori who was singing with Alizée with her in the Double Je song, does too. I believe his mother was Corsican and his father I think was Armenian. He is one of my favorite singers from the Les Enfoires show.

He also appeared with Alizée on the show SAGA where she spoke of going to one his concerts in Ajaccio in her younger days

Here is a picture of Alizée and Patrick taken by Alizée's father. This June day was a holiday in Corsica (LA SAINT ERASME) and they attended an event that was a blessing of the ships.

I'm also attaching a video when he sang in Les Enfoires "L'Assasymphonie" with 3 other singers. Alizée was in the orchestra. L'Assasymphonie was one of the songs from Mozart's Rock Opera which was a French play about Mozart's life. This is when I was first really impressed by his voice. Nolwenn Leroy also has a great voice (and great legs). She went to college in the U.S. Pascal Obispo helped Alizée out with one of her albums and Tina Arena also appeared with her on the SAGA show.

Alizee Fiori.jpg

Alizee Patrick Fiori blessing of the fleet LA SAINT ERASME.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-14-2018 at 10:59 PM..
Old 03-15-2018, 07:44 AM
Administrator

Quote:
The other day I mentioned how Jenifer has some Corsican roots, well Patrick Fiori who was singing with Alizée with her in the Double Je song, does too. I believe his mother was Corsican and his father I think was Armenian. He is one of my favorite singers from the Les Enfoires show.

He also appeared with Alizée on the show SAGA where she spoke of going to one his concerts in Ajaccio in her younger days

Here is a picture of Alizée and Patrick taken by Alizée's father. This June day was a holiday in Corsica (LA SAINT ERASME) and they attended an event that was a blessing of the ships.
Patrick has a seriously good voice. He is like somebody you would see singing in an opera. I looked him up and see his singing career is still going strong. A few years back he sang a song named Corsica. I have learned more about that island in the last four months than my prior years combined.

Edit:

Quote:
The past couple of days, I've been going through the 2008 Les Enfoires dvds. Now with most years you get two dvds. The first one has the first half of the show and the second one has the second half plus bonus stuff like off stage scenes or, celebrities traveling to the show such as at an airport or train, etc.

So I watched the 'show' and in every show scene, her hair was curled on the lower part. I thought that was an every day hair style for her. So when I first saw her with her head turned with the hair straight, I doubted it was her. But today as I was going through the final clips, they had one where they were doing her hair at the show + the one of her singing Double Je, so she must've had it done just before each show I guess.

Here's how it appeared during the show with that hair. Personally, I like it straight.
I prefer Alizee's hair straight as well, but I have been watching videos of her in LE 2008-2009 lately, and I have to admit that this particular curly haircut that you posted is seriously growing on me.

I have been tempted to work on an Alizee hair style time line. She has had so many different looks, I get really confused as to where they all fall chronologically.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 03-15-2018 at 07:44 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts