Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 08-22-2017, 05:56 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

In Ajaccio, I found few people who spoke English well, but now with Annily growing up, she obviously has a big liking for many things Hollywood and it would probably be natural for her to want to learn some English and that probably has a big effect on Alizée's English because I found when trying to learn another language, having somebody else to converse with was such a huge asset and for Annily, that other person would be mama!

Getting back to the picture again of Alizée and Annily, we've always frowned on posting pictures in here of Annily because we thought it went against in the beginning Alizée's wishes and now Annily's wishes. There's numerous pictures out there on the web of her, many posted I'm sure without her consent but many taken where's she's in the public eye such as fashion shows and school shows.

Alizée over the years and even until recently has just posted pictures of her back or half her face and as far as Annily, she has a couple too on her Instagram page, and we've seen the ones with Jeremy, but I believe this is the first picture where we get to see the 'full' beauty of Annily in a picture posted by one of them and with what we discussed about the language used in the post, this wasn't meant just for her friends on Ajaccio, this was meant for the everyone.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-22-2017 at 06:00 AM..
Old 08-22-2017, 03:25 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Does she learn englist at school? If i am correct, pupils get to choose their first foreign language at the age of 11. English is by far the most popular choice.

I have heard foreign language teaching in french school is not as good as in other EU countrys?
https://www.sandycoveschool.com/sing...arning-English

Last edited by kulli; 08-22-2017 at 03:32 PM..
Old 08-23-2017, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Does she learn english at school? If i am correct, pupils get to choose their first foreign language at the age of 11. English is by far the most popular choice.

I have heard foreign language teaching in french school is not as good as in other EU countrys?
https://www.sandycoveschool.com/sing...arning-English
It'd be interesting to know what was required and how much emphasis was placed on learning a second language when Alizée grew up and how that has changed today. I would think French is the primary language they teach, but is the Corsican language an option too? I would think so, otherwise the locals would be up in arms.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:27 PM

leto681 is on a distinguished road

Alizée said recently in an interview, that today Corsican is teached in school, but as she was in school it was not.
Also some time ago, if I remember correctly, she said that she also learned spanish in school in addition to english.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:00 AM

I saw this great picture posted today on FB which I hadn't seen before and what a beautiful picture!

Beautiful picture.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-08-2017 at 12:32 AM..
Old 09-08-2017, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I saw this great picture posted today on FB which I hadn't seen before and what a beautiful picture!

Attachment 1629
nice, from the MCE era?
Old 09-08-2017, 11:20 AM

I found this video in my archives. I don't know who put this together but it contains pictures I'm sure all of us have seen before. The first group was taken by Philippe Salomon and the second group by Laurant Boutonnat.

I tried to do some research on Philippe and though there are many posts of his work, I really couldn't find much on him or his history. All I know is he appears to be based in NY now. Some of the posts mentioned Mylene Farmer so he must've done a lot of work for her and so I'm guessing on their trip to NY to work on her first album, they had this photo session too.

I had seen the second group of pictures too, but didn't know Laurant had taken them. I guess that should have been a no brainer since he is a director and more no brainer stuff, this must have been taken at the same time they made the video and the commercial for ML which was done on his property. This is something most of our members who've been around a while I'm sure well knew, but maybe not so our newer members.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-08-2017 at 11:35 AM..
Old 09-08-2017, 01:51 PM

Quote:
I found this video in my archives. I don't know who put this together but it contains pictures I'm sure all of us have seen before. The first group was taken by Philippe Salomon and the second group by Laurant Boutonnat.

I tried to do some research on Philippe and though there are many posts of his work, I really couldn't find much on him or his history. All I know is he appears to be based in NY now. Some of the posts mentioned Mylene Farmer so he must've done a lot of work for her and so I'm guessing on their trip to NY to work on her first album, they had this photo session too.

I had seen the second group of pictures too, but didn't know Laurant had taken them. I guess that should have been a no brainer since he is a director and more no brainer stuff, this must have been taken at the same time they made the video and the commercial for ML which was done on his property. This is something most of our members who've been around a while I'm sure well knew, but maybe not so our newer members.

Nope I didnt know it was done on his property, interesting to know.

Your new Alizée still photos video is great. My god looking at those stunning photos in combination with Lui ou Toi, that was intense!

Quote:
I saw that upper picture posted on FB. I didn't know if that was an actual shirt she wore and I didn't like the looks of it, so I didn't share it to our FB page. What is that shirt all about?

All i can say it is beth ditto on the cover of LOVE Magazine published in 2009.