Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Est. 11-10-2007

DirtyACE is on a distinguished road

Simple, put a message on her myspace again, or send her a private one. Though I know you already did that Roman, you might as well put a pic of your back again on there.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:04 AM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Roman's visible enough on these forums that if she or anyone from RCA/etc. wanted to contact him, it would be trivial to do so. Anyone who wanted to know who "that guy with the tattoo" is would need to look no further than the forum headlines here or at AF.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:13 AM
Est. 11-10-2007

You what would amazing also, is if in some future interview (preferably a video one) someone asks her or she makes a comment about that stunt.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:29 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Nothing will ever take away the incredible feeling of adoration for the expression of artistry and lovely personality that was created as the phenomenon of Alizée. I think the tattoo is a beautiful expression of and symbol of that. Therefore, I know I will never regret getting it. Did Leonardo da Vinci ever regret painting the Mona Lisa? I don't think so.
I wanted the world to know how much Alizée has been appreciated and hope those who lost interest take another look. I would have bought her new album and the next one without ever hearing any of the songs just because I thought that even if I didn't like it at all, I felt she deserved it after creating something that I had loved so much for the previous 10 months or whatever it was. That's the essence of the tattoo. The experience of seeing a beautiful sunrise is not diminished by any number of cloudy days, though we may wish for such a sunrise every day. I wish I had been able to convey more of that nuance when asked, but to say that I did it because I'm a big fan should convey to any other big fans the meaning even if they don't want to also get a tattoo. Check out the comments regularly posted by new members who has just recently discovered Alizée.

She was surprised and that's great and I hope she liked it, but she has a lot going on and a lot of very dedicated and talented fans who desire and deserve her attention. I live 9 times zones away, hardly speak any French (and comprehend less from others), and have not been around that long. (my first birthday will only be next week) I hope I did something for Alizée to thank her for what she has done for us all. If she wants to contact me, she knows where to find me - through MySpace if nothing else. I hope of all the gifts that she received that she likes the painting I gave her and will keep it somewhere. I don't expect her to think of me, but just enjoy it and know that she is loved.

Merci Fanny
Old 12-07-2007, 04:36 AM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Elegantly and wonderfully put, Roman.

We've found somebody truly inspirational and incredible.

She's done something great for you, and for the rest of us as well. It is different for everybody, just as the expression of gratitude is.

Last edited by Fish; 12-07-2007 at 04:40 AM..
Old 12-07-2007, 04:40 AM

ajaccio corsica is on a distinguished road

hi
you impressed her, for sure
it's obvious when you hear her calling her dad
do you have a copy of the painting you gave her?
thanks
cheers
Old 12-07-2007, 04:43 AM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

that was truely awe spring Roman, as Fish said that was inspirational. It is the exact reason why i am waiting to get the album first before i listen to the songs on her myspace. which is going quite successfully. I know her album is going ot be perfect like the last 2. thanks for the beautiful post.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:44 AM
Est. 11-10-2007

Roman, I really don't know what to say except that your post is epic and I appreciated the comparison with Mona Lisa. She's our own, modern day version

You're now officially an international legend. Better add that to your title.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:28 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaccio corsica View Post
hi
you impressed her, for sure
it's obvious when you hear her calling her dad
do you have a copy of the painting you gave her?
thanks
cheers
Yes, that was one of the best parts. It was a real honor.

I don't think I want to post pictures of the painting. If she does, that's great.

Merci Fanny
Old 12-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Roman, I just want to say...WOW...that post was very well put and I can only imagine what was going through your mind and her mind, I would surely like to meet her in the future and I hope I have the same experience that you had when you met her. Weather it be here in NY or in France.

All you need is 1 Truck.