Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-31-2023, 12:44 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default A Fake Alizee or a Double ?

This is an Autograph signing episode I stumbled across. However in the Comments; someone has said that it is Not Alizee ! So it is confusing to me; as much as I like her I cannot tell ? I do not know why someone would pose as her; unless they were paid a fee to show up and sign autographs ? Here is the Video of the episode ! I do not know the guy in the video; although he seems to have been with AlizeeAmerica in the past ?
Old 10-31-2023, 09:05 AM

okaberintarou is on a distinguished road

The guy from AlizeeAmerica is ScruffyDog777, we can recognized him from his profile picture.
The video is from the TV Channel m6, there's no way they would fake an event like this.
It's real, don't pay too much attention to what people on the internet are saying.
Old 10-31-2023, 09:46 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

My problem of not being able to view videos people post is growing larger. Now I can't view them on other search engines either.

I'm guessing this is about the autograph session back in March of 2010. Here is a video related to it. If this is the right one, there's a thread about it that's about 27 pages long.

https://alizeeamerica.com/forums/sho...session+virgin

Edit:

This is peculiar. I right clicked on the page and saved it to my download folder. I then went to my download folder and opened it with each search engine and the page displayed fine!

Anyways that is the session from 2010 and it was real and that was a great chapter here. That thread I posted explains the whole thing.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-31-2023 at 09:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-31-2023, 12:30 PM

okaberintarou is on a distinguished road

You can't watch the video Marshal Davout posted ?
It's a shame we can see you being interviewed briefly

Edit:
Here's the "raw" link to the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTTX307tf1g

Hope that helps

Last edited by okaberintarou; 10-31-2023 at 12:50 PM..
Old 10-31-2023, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okaberintarou View Post
You can't watch the video Marshal Davout posted ?
It's a shame we can see you being interviewed briefly

Edit:
Here's the "raw" link to the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTTX307tf1g

Hope that helps
I mentioned in the last line of my last post which auto merged with the previous post that I found a way to view what was posted. I would right click a page and save it to my downloads folder. Once I downloaded and I opened it, from there, the videos would play just fine.
Old 10-31-2023, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okaberintarou View Post
The guy from AlizeeAmerica is ScruffyDog777, we can recognized him from his profile picture.
The video is from the TV Channel m6, there's no way they would fake an event like this.
It's real, don't pay too much attention to what people on the internet are saying.
Thank You ! Okaberinterou ! I was thinking it was the real Alizee later and that the guy commenting was probably one of those people who like to make disturbing comments !
I apologize to Scruffy, also; as I did not recognize Him ! And that would have validated the video !
And I think I see I have been miss-pronouncing Alizee for about 5 years ! As I pronounced her name Ali- zee as in Bee; but I see where Scruffy pronounces it Ali- say as in say; which I have to admit sounds more French ! So I have been doubly wrong !

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
My problem of not being able to view videos people post is growing larger. Now I can't view them on other search engines either.

I'm guessing this is about the autograph session back in March of 2010. Here is a video related to it. If this is the right one, there's a thread about it that's about 27 pages long.

https://alizeeamerica.com/forums/sho...session+virgin

Edit:

This is peculiar. I right clicked on the page and saved it to my download folder. I then went to my download folder and opened it with each search engine and the page displayed fine!

Anyways that is the session from 2010 and it was real and that was a great chapter here. That thread I posted explains the whole thing.
I apologize for not recognizing you , Scruffy as that would have validated the video ! I can only think of one solution for your video problems and that would be to re-install your Operating System or OS ! For instance; sometimes people were able to hack me over the phone line and I was into re-installing my Windows 10 every month; till I finally figured out how they were doing it. So when I am on-line now; I leave my phone off the hook, so I don't get incoming calls and so they don't seem to be able to hack my Win 10 now ! Perhaps somehow your Operating System got hacked ! The only thing wrong with this; is if you re-install Win10; you then have to re-install all your other software you use; like your internet firewall and anti-virus, Malwarebytes, and CCleaner and other stuff you use ! and sometimes you have to save all your links first in your Browser; because re-installing your browser may wipe out your links to sites you use; so you have to be careful about that ! The last times I re-installed Firefox; they kept my links available. Also the internet here seems to have gone a little crazy lately especially on 10/30/2023 ! but maybe this is hackers playing around for Halloween ?

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 10-31-2023 at 05:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-31-2023, 08:28 PM

Thanks for the recommendations Marshal, but so far, of the many sites I go to, this is the only one I've had trouble with. I found a solution I believe that is sort of time consuming but it looks like it will allow me to see any videos posted. Joebanana had a similar problem that leads me to believe it's not something that's specifically on my computer. Then again it could be on both of ours but further research hopefully will lead to a solution.
Old 11-01-2023, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Thanks for the recommendations Marshal, but so far, of the many sites I go to, this is the only one I've had trouble with. I found a solution I believe that is sort of time consuming but it looks like it will allow me to see any videos posted. Joebanana had a similar problem that leads me to believe it's not something that's specifically on my computer. Then again it could be on both of ours but further research hopefully will lead to a solution.
Thanks Scruffy ! Anytime I can help anybody out I will; although being semi-retired; my Computer and Web expertise is getting dated every month, as changes in the software get accelerated every day ! One peculiarity I do is I actually Boot my Computer Twice and clear out old internet files twice as I have found that helps to clear out old hookups or whatever from the internet I may have picked up each day. But that doesn't seem to be your and Joe's problem ? There must be something else in play that we are missing ! I do use Malwarebytes; which helps me not to go to bad sites; as some of them can look all right; but malware will tell you in advance that you don't want to go there !