Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2007, 11:14 AM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road
Default Benny Benassi

I just got back from one of the best nights of my life at the Benny Benassi concert in Seoul! I'm sure you all know him. I liked his shit b4 Alizée, but have listened to him even more since. Benny's hella awesome, the concert lasted from 10pm-5am. Of course he didn't play the whole time, but he still played for about 3 hours--It was so awesome. I can still feel the beat in my chest and my ears still ring, lol.

Me and some friends stayed at the International COEX Hotel (which is hella tite too) We got there about as it started so we were up front the whole night.

Here's a few pics enjoy...

Me and a friend (And yeah, I'm pretty smashed right about now)

My friend w/Benny as the night wound down

I got to say Hi and take a pic w/Benny as we were leavin too, but my camera fucked up He was so surprised though because I was like one of 5 Americans in the whole building, lol. Benny throws props to ne one from the Chicago area though

I actually found a small trailer ad for the event. Man, just seeing the 10-15 seconds of this gets me goin again! All the DJ's were top-notch too.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FHGrkp7d4lQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FHGrkp7d4lQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Last edited by rwd716; 12-30-2007 at 12:55 PM..