Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-27-2013, 03:39 PM

Wizard is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

It's still just so hard to believe, such a fairy tale story, seeing how happy she was, seeing her shaking, seeing the emotion in her, knowing how much it meant to her, especially to do well in front of Annily and proving to France that she is a star in her own right. It's just unbelievable.
Well said! You weren't alone in your sentiments. It does seem like such a fairy tale ending. It's nice to see her win and receive such well-deserved attention from so many new people.
Old 11-27-2013, 05:16 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

She worked hard and earned that win. It makes me sad to think that she never wanted to do the show before because she thought she'd get kicked off the first elimination. And here she won! I really hope this boosts her confidence.
Old 11-27-2013, 05:49 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

I too am glad she had this win. I think it was good for her self-confidence, her public image and esteem, her career (moving on to that next step, and hopefully a new romance. It is nice to see her happy. She deserves, everything she has worked hard to earn. Now looking forward to the next album.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:21 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
It makes me sad to think that she never wanted to do the show before...
yeap... but we dont know how would it end. I think that she joined this DALS was good. Good dances, good music choice. We have no idea who could be her partner in previous DALS. And I think, after the separation with Jeremy before 2years, it was necessary to have time to clear step by step her mind - Cinq, where some of emotions transformed to songs, and then lightly to step into the DALS exercises...

And dont know... but when I watched some of the previous DALS... I think this last was the best. Good team of stars, Alizée had fun with them (we too ), she found new great friend Tal and many other things...

Old 11-27-2013, 07:05 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It would be great if they'd make a dvd of this years show.

I thought Brahim and his partner handled the loss with class.

I think another great part of this is I'm not sure how much the show paid her for this, but I think she'll be making a much bigger paycheck for doing the tour.

One other question. It appeared when they panned to Annily in the audience she was crying but it was so quick it was hard to tell and again when they asked her a question on stage, all that seemed to come out of her was a cry. Was that the case? Either way, how proudly she must have walked into that classroom this week and how much did that mean to her mom?
Old 11-27-2013, 07:13 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I thought Brahim and his partner handled the loss with class.
There was an interview article that I believe Ray linked in the chatbox where Alizée said that when she was injured before the show, Brahim came over and told her that should he win, he would split the trophy in half. He seems like a good guy.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:30 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
One other question. It appeared when they panned to Annily in the audience she was crying but it was so quick it was hard to tell and again when they asked her a question on stage, all that seemed to come out of her was a cry. Was that the case?
That's what I saw and I assumed she was crying because she could see her mum crying on the stage? - I was in floods of tears so it's hardly surprising lol. I think those of us who have followed her entire career have a pretty good idea how much this means to her and I would expect her to be feeling very emotional for quite a while yet.
Old 11-27-2013, 09:14 PM

george007 is on a distinguished road

I can imagine how happy the long-time fans feel. Being a rather new fan here, I don't feel as much enthusiasm as you guys to be honest, but seeing her win made me feel optimistic about her carrier. I thought her carrier would be over soon because of the failure of album 5 and sales dropping album after album, but this and the news about a 6th album being released soon completely changed my attitude. I hope this would be a turning point in everything and make things get better and better... and better!
Old 11-29-2013, 07:13 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Throwing this in here...

Corse-Matin had a small article about Alizée's return to Corsica, with a video.

A direct link to the video... HERE

And the original webpage (not much of an article) (with the video embeded) HERE
Old 11-30-2013, 04:15 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks again Ray!