Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-23-2013, 09:58 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Doesnt matter if personalized or not... we know she made it for us, so from other side of view its similar still want mine
Old 04-23-2013, 10:43 AM

skungpoomery is on a distinguished road

I'm still on too - I'd much rather think of her being too busy to personalise them because of dashing around promoting the album etc, than sitting twiddling her thumbs with time to spare . . .
Old 04-23-2013, 10:55 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

To be perfectly honest, I'm very disappointed; first with the autograph session and I wasn't disappointed for me. I've met her before, but I was very disappointed for Ray and Jake and also we were trying to see if there was a way we could get Jenny in there. We would have loved to seen her and Alizee get together. That would have been huge for me.

I was also disappointed with the cds not being personalized. Again, not for myself, I already have a couple, but for so many fans here. But I think the bottom line here is the main purpose of this is getting something to her fans here that she has touched. So many fans here could probably never hope to experience a level of closeness to her, that these cds bring, so in the end, I think I'll look upon it as a big success.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:38 AM

Sagittarius is on a distinguished road

I still want one. Not personalized it's not problem for me.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:37 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

A bit disappointed but I expected it , still want mine . I sent you my address on your email.

I still have difficulties to believe that she couldn't take 1 or 2 extra second per album to write the names with it ... and she can't say that she didn't have the list. Well , as a way to console myself , Dave could you please sign my name on the front page of the album booklet...? After all, your role have been way more critically important to the success of this mission than Alizée's...

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 04-23-2013, 01:07 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
A bit disappointed but I expected it , still want mine . I sent you my address on your email.

I still have difficulties to believe that she couldn't take 1 or 2 extra second per album to write the names with it ... and she can't say that she didn't have the list. Well , as a way to console myself , Dave could you please sign my name on the front page of the album booklet...? After all, your role have been way more critically important to the success of this mission than Alizée's...
I cant do that. This isn't about me or you. It's all about Alizee. We don't know why she didn't do more and at this point, I don't think we should second guess her. We just have to be thankful to her and Sony and to FNAC for what they did for us.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:09 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Alright then , I just thought it could be a way of saying hi across the atlantic

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 04-23-2013, 06:18 PM

Enil8rts is on a distinguished road

Oh wow! Oh yes, please! Count me in, undedicated autographs are, they say, worth more; although, if a dedicated one is priceless does that still count? Largely irrelevant as mine is not for sale at any price. How do I settle up with you?
Old 04-23-2013, 07:54 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I still want mine.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:19 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
To be perfectly honest, I'm very disappointed; first with the autograph session and I wasn't disappointed for me. I've met her before, but I was very disappointed for Ray and Jake and also we were trying to see if there was a way we could get Jenny in there. We would have loved to seen her and Alizee get together. That would have been huge for me.
When I planned my trip I never expected we would have our own session. I had hoped for it, but what I ended up with was more than I had ever expected. So I'm good!

Quote:
I was also disappointed with the cds not being personalized. Again, not for myself, I already have a couple, but for so many fans here. But I think the bottom line here is the main purpose of this is getting something to her fans here that she has touched. So many fans here could probably never hope to experience a level of closeness to her, that these cds bring, so in the end, I think I'll look upon it as a big success.
That also disappointed me, because I know how much everyone was hoping for it to work out. It really looked like it was going to happen while we were there, then we weren't sure, then it looked like it again. But I think there were several things at play and they just didn't come together at the time. Having something she signed that I know she had right in her hands is very special to me. I'm sure it will mean as much to everyone else who will be getting their first autographed item from her, as well as to everyone who already had something she signed.

Just as important though, we were able to show her once again that there are many dedicated fans at this forum, and that we support her.