Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-01-2018, 07:09 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well there was the time Jessica's little brother Alex was busted by his mother. All three were sitting behind Alizee while she was dancing to JPVA during the 2003 Stars a Domicile show. Alizee's outfit was somewhat revealing when viewed from behind. Alex noticed it. Alex's mother noticed it and Alex's mother noticed Alex noticing it.
Ha! Pretty awesome that you caught that moment. I think the mother's glance was the best. Afterwards, perhaps she was thinking "I think it's time for that talk with Alex."
Old 06-01-2018, 12:59 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

In total contrast to this is when Alizee performs Amelie m'a dit. Definitely a slower-paced song, but the camera catches a male audience member who seems to have a very good seat in relation to the stage.

Now THIS guy is totally believable. He paid the bucks to get almost front row, and by looking at the expression on his face... well.... let's say he is living his dream. The eyes don't lie.

For those interested, the moment is here:
https://youtu.be/5_j61eYfgU4?t=165

I am totally buying it on this guy....

During Alizées tour in Paris, some guy in the front row threw his underpants at her. She caught the pants, looked at them, threw them away, and continued singing without a pause. I don't have time right now to look for that segment. The tour video runs for over an hour and a half. The underpants incident takes about 15 seconds.

At 6:10 and 6:30, it appears that someone threw an American flag onto the stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sim...mrgkVG&index=9

At 11:40 She sees the pants coming but they are off target so she ignores them.

At 1:12:00 There's a blizzard of something, handkerchiefs or underpants?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TorGS27OL5Q

After wasting 2 hours of my time looking for the time she caught the guy's underpants, I couldn't find it and gave up, but it is there somewhere.

Last edited by Shepherd; 06-01-2018 at 08:01 PM..
Old 06-01-2018, 02:19 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
During Alizées tour in Paris, some guy in the front row threw his underpants at her. She caught the pants, looked at them, threw them away, and continued singing without a pause. I don't have time right now to look for that segment. The tour video runs for over an hour and a half. The underpants incident takes about 15 seconds.
If you ever find the time and the inkling to locate that, it would be great. She probably bleached her hand after the show. Sounds epic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
At 6:10 and 6:30, it appears that someone threw an American flag onto the stage.
I have never caught that. Thanks for pointing that out!
Old 06-01-2018, 06:39 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

That might be a little stuffed toy animal at 11:40 during "Toc de mac."

After Youpidou she threw the streamer/hanky she had been using during the performance into the crowd. The audience is seen waving them also during the song and many (poor planners) threw them up on the stage after the song.

She was aware enough of the flag there on the stage to step over it rather than to step on it as she made her way back and forth. #waytogoalizee

She must have been advised to not touch anything that was thrown to her. Sound advice.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
She was aware enough of the flag there on the stage to step over it rather than to step on it as she made her way back and forth. #waytogoalizee
#AstuteObservation
Old 06-02-2018, 02:45 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

There was this clip where it looked like this guy is mesmerized by Alizee and I think it's probably his girl friend who is standing next to him and looks at him, but he doesn't even realize she exists any more. All that is on his mind is Alizee!
Old 06-02-2018, 10:09 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
There was this clip where it looked like this guy is mesmerized by Alizee and I think it's probably his girl friend who is standing next to him and looks at him, but he doesn't even realize she exists any more. All that is on his mind is Alizee!
This is pretty awesome! Thanks for posting it.

He's got "the look" in his eyes. Completely mesmerized. You can hit this guy on the side of the head with a dead fish and he wouldn't flinch. His girlfriend is very pretty but definitely a mistake going with her.
Old 06-04-2018, 06:00 PM

This looked to be a classic moment too. I was guessing this girl was at the concert with her boyfriend. During the song she looks over at him and he doesn't even know she still exists. He only has eyes for Alizée.

Old 07-03-2018, 04:01 PM

VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road

Her looks she gives milliseconds before the next... mostly on music videos but maybe in all her videos!
Old 07-03-2018, 05:31 PM

I liked this look from the Making of J'en ai marre video. She's looking all serious, then that smile breaks through.

before smile.jpg

smile.jpg