Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-14-2019, 07:43 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
It's taken a long time, but I think it is time now.
It does kind of look that way doesn’t it…

As “reveals" go, I have to give Alizée 10/10 for this one, and indeed, if this is truly what it looks like, then I offer both Alizée and Greg, nothing but my deepest, most heartfelt congratulations

They can both "consider themselves hugged" multiple times...

Waayy back, when I saw a few “shots”, and, a bit of a video clip from her Warsaw “gig”, the first thing that passed my mind was “OMIGOD, Alizée is pregnant”, and to me it looked like she was 3, maybe 4 months “along”, then

Since then, whenever she posted on “Instagram”, and other sites, she was either wearing “baggier”, “looser” clothing, or she was somehow partially obscured, some way or another, just enough to, leave me… wondering…

Then, there was her prolonged “vacation” that really “got my “Hamsters” going”…

Based on what little I could “see” of her, my “reckoning” was that she would most likely be “due” around the last quarter of April, maybe about the 19th, but my “zen” on this one is I think I may be about 3 weeks out in my forecast, due to the limited info /I could glean from the “photos”…

Damnit Jim, I’m a: “Civil/Military Engineer”; “Combat Engineer/Surveyor”; “Assault Engineer AE1”; “Clinical Psychologist”; and; a “Paramedic”, not an “Obstetrician”…

So there may be a tiny bit of “wiggle room” in my prediction, if this is indeed what we are seeing, and I pretty much think it is…

Again, my deepest, most heartfelt, congratulations

Wishing you “all nothing buthealth”, “wealth”, “light”, “love”, and, “happiness”, always, and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
What I will say though, is this…

For this “nameless”, “faceless”, “grain of sand”, lying on the beach, “hidden” amongst all of the “other” “nameless”, “faceless”, “grains of sand”, the “Sun” will never ever “set”, on a certain, very very special young lady…

REGARDLESS, of “time”, “place”, “situation”, “whatever”…

If you know what I mean…
Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
Whatever's really happening she looks super happy so that's what counts for me ^^
Amen, to that…

Last edited by RedRafe; 04-14-2019 at 07:46 PM..
Old 04-20-2019, 01:16 AM
Neutral Good

Alrighty, lets go have a quick look and see what’s happening on the “Instagram" side of things…

Cool…

Jo Jacotey is posting some stuff sporadically on his IG page and, as always, it’s excellent. This gentleman has the “eye of an artist”, and the “heart of a poet”, if his latest “studies” are anything to go by.

By the looks of it, he is a “man of my own heart”, for it appears that he also like his “roses”, “rare”, “long –stemmed” and “beautiful”, “so to speak”…

Said it before, and will no doubt repeat myself many, many times, a very talented, very lucky gentleman.

Anyhow, go check out his IG page regularly, for he always changes his stuff frequently, and it is always very “well done”…

Always definitely worth a look…

Now, talking about “talent”, Johann Jacotey has posted some new shots on his IG page, this time of New York, I believe…

http://www.instagram.com/p/BwciUvIAjTN/

An extremely talented young man, with more of an “eye” towards “realism”, these are just really cool shots of New York…

His IG page and website are always worth “checking out”, for he is always adding new content regularly…

Always something new to see…

Anything else???

Oh, yeah…

Annily just posted something new I think, so I will go “post it” in her “thread”, as appropriate…

Apart from that, not a huge amount of anything, going on, but, will wait, and see…

Y’all be well, and be safe, ‘k…
Old 04-20-2019, 08:17 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I wonder if the images Johann posted of NY are ones someone else or he himself took. He was there once before. I think it wasn't long after Alizee, Gregoire and Annily were there.
Old 04-25-2019, 07:49 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

It has been going on a few months since the last IG post from Alizee. What stands out is that her caption is quite long and in English. She normally uses short English phrases for captions, and anything longer is usually in French.

Old 04-25-2019, 08:20 PM
Neutral Good

Alrighty, lets see who is posting, what…

CleverCowboy was right enough…

Ok… This is freakin’ me out…

Y’all know that little Corsican/ French artiste, ehhhhmm, what was her name again, yeah, emm, her what used to “post stuff” on an IG page, and all…

I’m remembering the word “cute”, from somewhere…

Ahhhllleeezaayy… Or something like that…

Y’know, on that “Ahhhllleeezaayy Official” “Instagram” “interwebs” “thing”, that there was nothing “new” on, for a couple of months, or more…

Well…

Hold onto something, or sit down, and, if you “wet your pants”, it’s not my fault

But, there might just be something “new” posted on it, and, dammit, I’m just not prepared

<Redrafe gets all “flustered”, “dusts off” his “monitor” and “keyboard”, and slaps on some more “hair gel”…>

Now, it does look like there is a “post” there, I’ve had it under “observation” for a day or so now, and it hasn’t “vanished”, or “ran away”, or anything like that, sooo, it could beeee. mayybeee…

A “confirmed sighting” of that most “legendary of creatures”, a new “Alizéeofficiel” IG post…

Yeah, I know, I’m “scared” too, but lets “stay quiet” and just “observe” it from a distance, just in case, for we don’t want to “scare her off”, again, for I pretty much thought she was “gone for good”, the last time…

Seriously though, it’s good to see Alizée post again there, for “herself” had me every so “slightly worried” there, for a while…

Please note the “expansive” use of “British understatement” in the paragraph above…

“IRL” is always unquestionably waayy more outstandingly important than any of this “fantasy” social media stuff, and we do understand that there were/are things in her life that were, maybe, "waay more pressing", so to speak, than all of this…

However, we still “adore” her, anyhow. Nothing is, and was ever, going to change that. NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING…

So, CleverCowboy, very kindly, may I add, posted a pic of Alizée’s IG post “Lucky to have friends come to see us from Hong Kong to share with us a few days of dancing and friendship!”, and, indeed, this is undoubtedly the longest “English” “caption” that I have ever seen her post, and it is actually quite “insightful”, and “indicative” of her “priorities” and “likes” in life, and they are pretty “righteous”, and “wonderful”…

Family”, “Friends”, and her “interests”/”passions”, in this “case”, “dancing”, and any “related” arts, these are the things that truly “interest” her and “motivate” her, so my “zen” on this is if you want to see more of her posts, go check out the IG feeds at “gregoirelyonnet”; and “_teamalizeegregoire”, and other such appropriate “feeds”, for I think that that is where most of the important stuff is going to be found now…

Lets see, what else???

Some really nice “pics” at the “_teamalizeegregoire” IG page.

The “post” “Petit moment sympathique en Corse pour Ali et Greg avec Daria et Manuel ( défiler pour voir ), roughly translated “Little nice moment in Corse for Ali et Greg with Daria and Manuel (miss out to see) has a couple of really nice “shots” in it…

http://www.instagram.com/p/BwsXwYhh4MN/

My favorite, is of course, the “shot” with Jon Snow, Daria and Alizée in it…

One of my favorite dogs, “framed” by two “beautiful” women. Is that not just “perfection”, or what???

Inexplicably, right now, I find myself wanting to be a large white fluffy dog, as in Jon Snow. I wonder why?

If I was “sandwiched” in between these two young ladies, you’d never ever get me to move, ever again. Lucky, lucky Jon Snow

A totally “sweet” shot, of some beautiful “subjects”…

What else?

Jo Jacotey is posting some very nice “studies” on his IG page right now, as I’ve said before, and will again, this gentleman is an “artist”, and a “poet”, and his work is most definitely worth “checking out”, frequently, for he is always “changing it out”, regularly…

So “go see” now…

Anything else?

Yeps…

Annily, has something on her IG feed: “Today in Paris”…

http://www.instagram.com/p/BwromTvBnz8/

Which is a very nice “shot” of the “Louvre Museum”… (Ahhh, “History”, one of my favorite things…)

Trust me, I think the “little”, “little” lady may have some “skills”, for this is a pretty good “shot” of the museum…

Quite a bit to see, so go look…

Hmm...

A last thought...

"Family" and "Friends"...

They are the most "wonderful", "priceless", "irreplaceable" things that you have in your life..

Look after them "well", and they, will "look after you"...

Huh, enough of the being "wise" stuff...

It's just not like me...
Old 04-27-2019, 02:45 AM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

If that is going to happend hope for a Alizee female little clone again. ..more close as possible...
Old 04-28-2019, 04:35 PM
Neutral Good

Holy Shi’…

Oops, sorry, I mean…

“Oh my”…

There’s… another post

Nearly fell off my “recliner”…

Sorry, just not used to their being so much “activity”…

Lots of activity, quite a few IG posts, actually…

And then it “hit me”…

It’s Annily’s birthday

As you would expect, there is a pretty wonderful post on Alizée’s “alizeeofficiel” IG page, “Joyeux anniversaire ma princesse My endless love #14ans #dontgrowupitsatrap #perfectgirl

http://www.instagram.com/p/BwymZuqlX6c/

AwwWWWWww, Alizée, just.., so sweet …

No, I’m not “tearing up”, there IS something in my eye…

I think that pretty much says it all, don’t you?

Is it any wonder I adore her, and, the “little”, “little one”…

What a pair, when they are together, they just, “light up the heavens”

As posts go, just, “pure dead brilliant”.

Now, at the “_teamalizeegregoire” IG page, there is the “Happy birthday @_annilychatelain , profite bien de ta journée avec ta famille et t’es amis !!! #14yearsold #28avril2019 #birthday (( Défiler pour voir)” post, which roughly translates as “Happy birthday @_annilychatelain, enjoy your day with your family and friends !!! �������� # 14yearsold # 28avril2019 #birthday (Scroll to see ��)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwyndFSBhMi/

Basically, this is a series of 7 of their favorite Annily “shots”, and, as “sequences” go, this is pretty wonderful. Some of the best “Annily” ‘shots”, and some truly sweet Alizée and Annily “mother/daughter” shots.

As I said, together these two little ladies just “go nova”, and it’s a wonderful thing to see…

It’s, just, good for the spirit, to witness it…

<happy sigh from RedRafe>

Now, at Greg’s “gregoirelyonnet” IG page, there is a sweet “post’ of him and Annily. “Un joyeux anniv a ma ptite belle fille d’amour @_annilychatelain Et par la meme occasion un joyeux anniversaire de mariage à @cocolicat et à @licatachristophe plein d’amour et de bonheur a vous les amis”, which, roughly translates as “A happy birthday to my lovely little love girl @_annilychatelain And at the same time a happy wedding anniversary to @cocolicat and @licatachristophe full of love and happiness to you friends”.

http://www.instagram.com/p/Bwy__TqgkeD/

Thank you, “Google Translate”…

Yes I know, RedRafe’s lazy ass should go and learn “real” French, and not rely on “translators”, buutttt…

Anyhow, I have nothing but “utter respect” for Greg, for, he has taken on what is probably the hardest “role” in existence, which is, that of a “Stepfather, and he is doing wonderfully, from what I can see.

He’s “talented”, “funny”, extremely “hard working”, and, Alizée “loves him to bits”, so, you just can’t get any better than that, can you?

Nopes…

Now, Annily posted on her IG page also, but will drop that one there, as appropriate…

Some really cool posts…

Thank you, guys…

Last edited by RedRafe; 04-28-2019 at 05:43 PM..
Old 04-28-2019, 09:33 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

What a beautiful picture.... Thanks for bringing this to our attention RedRafe!

Annily snow.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-28-2019 at 09:36 PM..
Old 04-29-2019, 07:05 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Attachment 2640
This is absolutely a great picture! Bright eyes, all smiles. She seems like a very happy kid.

I know kids in their early teens can be difficult, and yet here is Alizee calling her a princess and using the hashtag #perfectgirl. Much better than #cleanyourroom or #turnoffthetv. It's good to see them continue to be very close.
Old 04-29-2019, 07:58 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

Attachment 2640
I agree—thanks, RedRafe. I love this delightful picture!