Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 08:51 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I guess it's the sound studio in Paris, as opposed to the dance studio in Ajaccio, seeing how she's working on the new album. It will be interesting to see how long she stays in Paris this time. Has she been there for more than a couple of days since L E ? I say she'll probably be there for the work week, then back to Ajaccio for the weekend.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:53 AM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Yes!
Old 04-23-2012, 09:31 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I see Dancerman only said he was at the airport in Ajaccio. He may have been the one to take Alizée to catch her flight. So far he has said zero on his twitter that he is in Paris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Yea almost every celebrity's house in the US is known and even pictured
One France is not the U.S. and their privacy laws concerning celebrities are much tighter than here in the U.S.. There was a story in the last year on how many of these people make a nice piece of change every year suing the tabloids for printing stories and pictures with out their permission. Remember the picture of Alizée, Jeremy and Annili coming out of the apartment in Paris a few years ago. That one picture cost the publication that printed it 40,000€.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:43 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
................What is her address worth to me and probably 99% of her fans? Absolutely zero.

Why would anyone want to invade her privacy by sending her letters, memorabilia to be signed or god forbid showing up on her door step?
As I mentioned before, when I planned my trip to Ajaccio, I never sought info on where Alizee lived. I had been under the impression from one of her early interviews that she lived in a house by the beach outside of downtown Ajaccio. I thought her family owned a jetski. Her parents loved to windsurf which made the likelyhood of an ocean front home more likely and if I had found out that she had a home in somewhat remote locatiom compared to downtown, I still didn't want to know where it was.

I walked the streets of Ajaccio, hoping to get a "chance" view of her, but that was never my original intention of going there. I never thought she'd go back there right after Les Enfoires. The main purpose of my trip was L.E. and that time of year, I wanted to go someplace warm afterward and Ajaccio seemed to be as good a place as any of ones I hadn't been to. But I had never realized I had on several occassions, walked right by her front door. I did so mainly because it was right along the way I had to go to get from my hotel to most of the sights in Ajaccio. If I had known, I probably would have taken a different route.

After I got back, I saw her post so many pictures of places I recognized from my trip there. I posted a few pictures of them with maps. Then I thought that was getting a little out of hand. As I said, it was one thing to do it in Paris, but I think Ajaccio is a different story.

There are people in these forums who know where she lives in Paris. I've gone there several times and have never sought to find out where she lives or lived.

But there are a few of us who know where she lives in Ajaccio, and we keep it a closely guarded secret, because there is always one person out there who could spoil it for everyone and I don't necessarily mean someone who is a regualr poster in this forum. There are a lot of people who just stop by to observe and never post. But the worst offender of letting it be known where she lives is Alizee herself, but I think it's because it's something they usually don't have to worry about over there and we have to respect that.

As far as her being in the studio in Paris, does anyone have any idea what singer or group she might be working with? Could it be a combination of the two; a certain group for some songs and some other singer for other songs?
Old 04-23-2012, 02:48 PM

Old 04-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Just found out if you load up Alizee's Twitter page in Google Chrome webbrowser, it will let you automatically translate the whole page to English, with clickable hotlinks, pictures, everything.

Firefox and IE wouldn't let me do this easily or as well, (I tried every plug-in I could find) and Firefox always crashed with Flash (Youtube, etc.) which Chrome does not.

There is a small learning curve, but so far, Chrome is infinitely superior for Lilly-E-Stalking.

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 04-23-2012, 04:28 PM

The problem with Firefox is they update the the browser it seems every two weeks. The third party vendors can't update their software fast enough to make it work. I'm seriously thinking about going back to IE with the Google Tool Bar Translation app to surf the net, even though I love Firefox. This translation need is starting to get annoying being I'm having to open up two windows for the same page. Plus I love the automatic spell check on Firefox and I'm going to hate losing that.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:46 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
It's just a puzzle for me to solve? Finding someone in the U.S. is as they say, is a cake walk.

Hunting down someone in a foreign country who's language you don't speak is a lot harder. It isn't being a NSA or CIA operative for me it is just a mental diversion from work for a little fun. You have to understand I babysit a bunch of drama queens everyday at work. So any chance I get to think about something other than dealing with them is always looked forward to.
That's how stalkers are born. You think they start out planning to stalk? No, it starts as "I just wanna get a glimpse" or "I wanna see that girl again." Her address is completely none of your business and it creeps me out at the thought of people looking for her address just to figure it out.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:17 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

On topic, she's looking really great lately. She has amazing skin, I wish I knew what skincare and makeup she used.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:25 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
On topic, she's looking really great lately. She has amazing skin, I wish I knew what skincare and makeup she used.
Why you dont need it; you look beautiful just they way you are
Trying to learn how to speak and understand women more; is that better?
Quote:
SpanishFan And guess who is travelling with her...
Who is traveling with her Spanish?

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Closed Thread

Tags
twitter