Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 09:56 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Of course, not counting the gecko, the first major one, was the Tinkerbell one on her back. I'm surprised that Jeremy would allow her to do this not because of the negative effect it could have on her career, but just having to look at it as a husband.

however "not because of the negative effect" I would change to "not only because of the negative effect"
Old 11-10-2016, 01:28 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well no. I meant it the way I said it. As much as I hated this one (Why'd she have to get one that big?), where it was on her back, I didn't think it was as bad for her career as the ones on her arm were. So it didn't surprise me he wasn't opposed to it for career reasons, but I'm very surprised as her husband that he'd be willing to look at Tinkerbell every night instead of her.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:00 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMpEEjWj_ct/
Compatriote @mcpietragalla #love #ajaccio #dance #idol #corse
Old 11-11-2016, 03:04 AM

Though from this picture I didn't really recognize her, it's obvious from the link that it's Marie-Claude Pietragalla, the dancer/choreographer who was one of the judges in DALS 4.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-11-2016 at 03:07 AM..
Old 11-11-2016, 03:39 AM

leto681 is on a distinguished road

Yes, it is Marie-Claude Pietragalla. She is also from Corsica, and presented her Show "JE T'AI RENCONTRÉ PAR HASARD" yesterday evening in Ajaccio. So apparently Alizée went to see her.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:14 AM

I'll use some of this info on FB. Wikipedia says Pietra was born in Paris so maybe it's wrong or maybe she moved to Corsica later on????

Here's that great moment in week 1 where they asked Alizée which judge she feared the most. I think everyone was expecting her to say Chris Marques.

Old 11-11-2016, 09:31 AM

leto681 is on a distinguished road

Hello Scruffy

According to Wikipedia.fr her father was from Corsica, but she was born in Paris as you said.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie-Claude_Pietragalla
During DALS 4 she mentioned several times, that Alizée and here are from Corsica and have therefore a special bond. Hence also the saying "Pace e Salute" she mentioned several times.

Last edited by leto681; 11-11-2016 at 09:42 AM..
Old 11-12-2016, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leto681 View Post
Hello Scruffy

According to Wikipedia.fr her father was from Corsica, but she was born in Paris as you said.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie-Claude_Pietragalla
During DALS 4 she mentioned several times, that Alizée and here are from Corsica and have therefore a special bond. Hence also the saying "Pace e Salute" she mentioned several times.
Thanks leto681. I suspect she must've moved back at some point or maybe just performed there often for Alizée to consider her a Corsican reference or it just might be Alizée seemed to have some deep feelings about her own Corsican heritage and so knowing Pietra was from Corsica and being a student of dance, probably just admired a professional dancer who had Corsican roots.
Old 11-12-2016, 10:05 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Marie-Claude Pietragalla received the "Medal of the City of Ajaccio"

Marie-Claude Pietragalla, a star for mayor of Ajaccio - on the official website of the Mayor of Ajaccio October 14, 2010.

Translation first followed by original:

Marie Claude Pietragalla, a star at the town hall of Ajaccio. 14/10/2010
Between two rehearsals, the star dancer made detour through the Napoleonic salons.
During this discreet reception, the deputy mayor greeted the immense artist who forgets nothing of his Corsican origins. Radiant, the dancer was very moved by the medal of the city, before saying again how much this Corsican land is important for her and that it was a delicious excitement to dance in Ajaccio.

The speech of the Deputy Mayor

"Ladies and gentlemen,
Gentlemen,
My dear friends,
Dear Marie-Claude Pietragalla,
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you today in the Napoleonic salons, on the occasion of your new solo show, "the temptation of Eve".
You are, dear Marie-Claude, one of the greatest French dancers and choreographers, an immense, passionate artist. An actress full of grace and talent. A coruscant light that ignites and electrifies the public whether professional, profane or amateur.
Yes, your talent strengthens respect and deserves the recognition that all and all testify to you so faithfully and justly.
Through perseverance, hard work and determination, you have been able to transform your passion for this demanding discipline of dance into a true art which carries us away and amazes us. Your career has been absolutely amazing. At 9, you enter the Opera Dance School.
And it is at 16 years that you integrate the prestigious ballet of the national opera of Paris. In 1990, at the end of the performance of Don Quixote, you will be named star dancer, the supreme title will come in consecration of a magnificent career. Your career will then take you to the biggest operas, from the Hamburg Opera to the London City Ballet, from the Palermo Opera to the Tokyo Opera House, via Madrid and Caracas.
This year, it is with your own company that you make your big return, alone on stage, for a show that already speaks a lot. This new creation will offer spectators at Espace Diamant a unique and poetic journey through the history and memory of women. It is a great pride to host a great contemporary dance performance. Dance, indeed, is a truly unique art, mixing music with acting and physical performance.
It is a complete, sublime art, at the crossroads of the playful and the demanding, and which has always enthused the French. Your popularity, dear Marie-Claude, can testify to this, just like that of your storytellers, Aurélie Dupont, Sylvie Guillem and Marie-Agnès Gillot, to mention only the most famous
A dance is a poem reminds us Denis DIDEROT. Well, I maintain that the dancer, or the dancer, are the ones who write this poem. They are the "poet", in the etymological sense, who creates, who makes. He who entrances us and transports us. For all that, thank you.
Dear Marie-Claude, you who are so proud of your roots, you who love Corsica so deeply and sensitively, know that the Corsicans also love you, and that it is with happiness and enthusiasm that they Welcome today. I hope you will have enjoyed this brief stay in the imperial city, although the sun was, alas, not at the rendezvous, and I wish you good luck for the show tonight. I am convinced that the Ajaccian public will know how to reserve a real triumph for you.
Thank you.

--------------------------------------

Marie Claude Pietragalla, une étoile à la mairie d’Ajaccio. 14/10/2010
Entre deux répétitions, la danseuse étoile a fait détour par les salons napoléoniens.
Lors de cette réception discrète, le député-maire a salué l’immense artiste qui n’oublie rien de ses origines corses. Radieuse, la danseuse a reçu très émue la médaille de la ville, avant de redire combien cette terre corse est importante pour elle et que c’était un délicieuse excitation de danser à Ajaccio.

Le discours du Député-maire

"Mesdames,
Messieurs,
Mes chers amis,
Chère Marie-Claude Pietragalla,
C’est avec un grand plaisir que nous vous accueillons aujourd’hui dans les salons Napoléoniens, à l’occasion de votre nouveau spectacle en solo, « la tentation d’Eve ».
Vous êtes, chère Marie-Claude, l’une des plus grandes danseuses et chorégraphes française, une artiste immense, passionnée. Une actrice pétrie de grâce et de talent. Une lumière coruscante qui enflamme et électrise les publics qu’ils soient professionnels,
profanes ou amateurs.
Oui, votre talent force le respect et mérite la reconnaissance que toutes et tous vous témoignent si fidèlement et si justement.
A force de persévérance, de travail et de volonté, vous avez su transformer votre passion pour cette discipline si exigeante qu’est la danse en un véritable art
qui nous emporte et nous émerveille. Votre carrière a été absolument fulgurante. A 9 ans, vous entrez à l’Ecole de danse de l’Opéra.
Et c’est à 16 ans que vous intégrerez le prestigieux ballet de l’opéra national de Paris. En 1990, n à l’issue de la représentation de Don Quichotte, vous serez nommée danseuse étoile,
le titre suprême viendra en consécration d’une carrière magnifique. Votre carrière vous mènera ensuite dans les plus grands opéras, de l’Opéra d’Hambourg au London City Ballet, de l’Opéra de Palerme à celui de Tokyo, en passant par Madrid et Caracas.
Cette année, c’est avec votre propre compagnie que vous effectuez votre grand retour, seule en scène, pour un spectacle qui fait déjà beaucoup parler. Cette nouvelle création offrira
aux spectateurs présents à l’Espace Diamant l’occasion d’un voyage singulier et poétique à travers l’histoire et la mémoire des femmes. C’est une grande fierté que d’accueillir
un grand spectacle de danse contemporaine. La danse est, en effet,un art véritablement à part, mêlant la musique au jeu d’acteur et à la performance physique.
C’est un art complet, sublime, au carrefour du ludique et de l’exigeant, et qui a toujours enthousiasmé les français. Votre popularité, chère Marie-Claude, peut en témoigner, tout comme celle de vos conteurs, Aurélie Dupont, Sylvie Guillem et Marie-Agnès Gillot, pour ne citer que les plus célèbres
Une danse est un poème nous rappelle Denis DIDEROT. Eh bien, je soutiens que la danseuse, ou le danseur,sont ceux qui écrivent ce poème. Ils sont le « poète », au sens étymologique, celui qui créé, qui fabrique. Celui qui nous envoute et nous transporte. Pour tout cela, merci.
Chère Marie-Claude, vous qui êtes si fière de vos racines, vous qui aimez tant la Corse, qui en parlez avec profondeur et sensibilité, sachez que les Corses vous aiment aussi, et que c’est avec bonheur et enthousiasme qu’ils vous accueillent aujourd’hui. J’espère que vous aurez apprécié ce bref séjour dans la cité impériale, même si le soleil n’était, hélas, pas au rendez-vous, et je vous souhaite bonne chance pour le spectacle de ce soir. Je suis persuadé que le public ajaccien
saura vous réserver un véritable triomphe.
Je vous remercie.

Last edited by Rev; 11-13-2016 at 01:31 AM..
Old 11-13-2016, 12:41 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMwh5TwDQ6N/
1an #13novembre2015
Closed Thread

Tags
alizee, instagram, official, twitter