Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 01-26-2020, 03:04 AM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Actually I meant how that situation made her laugh so much that she didn't manage to keep singing.

Such spontaneous reactions are one of the reasons why I love Alizee.

Old 01-26-2020, 05:17 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
Such spontaneous reactions are one of the reasons why I love Alizee.

Wow! This video is marvelous :O
Old 01-26-2020, 05:47 AM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

scruffydog777 did a great job.
Old 01-26-2020, 04:03 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys. That I think was one of the best songs of the post MF era. The rest was easy using her expressions. Unfortunately my video skills were still lacking back then.
Old 01-29-2020, 12:18 PM

Does anyone know who owns the channel which shared this video?

It is full of HD live performaces videos and other ''creations'' like this one. It should be the Alizée-related channel with the largest number of subscribers. For now it has still more subs than Moi, Alizée.
There is nothing in its description and it doesn't seem to be something official. But the quality of the videos is very high...
Old 01-29-2020, 03:54 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Sorry but I can't help you with that Aragorn97.
Old 01-30-2020, 08:50 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Does anyone know who owns the channel which shared this video?
It is full of HD live performaces videos and other ''creations'' like this one. It should be the Alizée-related channel with the largest number of subscribers. For now it has still more subs than Moi, Alizée.
There is nothing in its description and it doesn't seem to be something official. But the quality of the videos is very high...
I did a little snooping around.

For this YouTube channel, in the About section, it has a single link, which is to the Alizée Updates FaceBook account. This is the same owner as the alizee.updates Instagram account, which I follow. In the IG profile, it has a link back to the same FB page, so I'm certain it is the same owner. It also says it is followed by @alizeeofficiel. Alizée does not follow fan accounts indiscriminately, so there must be some kind of relationship there. She follows ske_lton as well.
Old 01-30-2020, 11:16 AM

I see. Actually, there is also an YT channel called Alizée updates but it has few videos and the most recent one is 5 years old. I guess it was a secondary channel...

Quote:
Alizée does not follow fan accounts indiscriminately, so there must be some kind of relationship there
Yeah, I noticed that. I wonder how Alizée updates was born and became so popular and apparently close to Alizée. Now they only share a photo every now and then without saying anything, so there isn't much to examine

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
She follows ske_lton as well.
Skeleton seems to be "just" one of her greatest fan, who somehow managed to know her and keeps in touch with her. But Alizée updates gives that impression of "official fan club"...

Last edited by Aragorn97; 01-30-2020 at 11:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-30-2020, 11:38 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Skeleton seems to be "just" one of her greatest fan, who somehow managed to know her and keeps in touch with her. But Alizée updates gives that impression of "official fan club"...
Skeleton is a member of this forum but he has not posted since I became a member. I think he joined around 2013 when Alizee started DALS. I've never exchanged any posts with him and don't know a lot about his history, but he started following her dancing career primarily. He is also French. I remember seeing a photo of him at the dance studio posting with Alizee and Greg and he was holding one of Alizee's outfits from her early days. He also posted on this forum that he ran into Alizee and Greg at a hotel lobby after one of the DALS shows and they chatted for about ten minutes. It looks like a somewhat informal friendship was formed between him and A&G. He has some great videos of DALS in 4K UHD on his YouTube channel.

By the number of pictures on the Alizee Updates IG account, he (or she) has been a fan for a long time. He/she might be somebody Alizee grew up with. Following people that posts pictures of her is not Alizee's style, so there looks to be some friendship element that exists before this would happen.
Old 01-30-2020, 12:03 PM

Quote:
It looks like a somewhat informal friendship was formed between him and A&G.
I don't know if you have ever noticed it, but Skeleton was even part of the "staff" of the concert in Warsaw. There was a sort of choreography for the song Blonde and he was one of the "dancers". You can see it from his Instagram stories

Quote:

Following people that posts pictures of her is not Alizee's style, so there looks to be some friendship element that exists before this would happen.
It is possible. I don't know, we should take a look at the first photos that were posted, but they are more than 2000 lol
The photos posted when Alizée's career was still going on might have more comments and information...

Tags
alizee, alizeeamerica, section, video, youtube