Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 09-24-2013, 08:04 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Promoting Dear Darlin

Now with what in my opinion is a very good song, Dear Darlin being added to her repertoire, I think this is an excellent time to do some more promoting in French speaking areas of other countries. Of course English speaking countries would work best and of course some bilingual countries such as so many in Europe.

My impromptu trip to Corsica brought my promotional efforts to a grinding halt for a short while. I had been at the point where I received the letter from one member of the CBC who said I should send the 5 cds to the two departments he mentioned, one being in Montreal and one being in Vancouver. I was kind of stuck on that for a while debating whether the letter I was going to be with it should be short and sweet or should have maybe a longer one explaining more the history of Alizée.

So I hadn't sent them yet, then Dear Darlin came along. What an excellent song to add to the mix. So I posted them today. It included a 5 cd, a Mes Courants Electriques cd and a cd I made up myself that had only 3 songs on it, Dear Darlin, Je Veux Bien and A Cause De L'Automne. The letter I included was relatively short.

Dear Darlin gives us as I said some excellent ammunition to try and promote her in French speaking parts of countries outside of France. I will of course send a cd to other stations or organizations I've already sent cds to. Some I will just send the a cd with Dear Darlin on it and others I will include all 3 songs.

So maybe some members in here can suggest some stations they may know of that might be near an area that has a sizable French speaking population.

Maybe there might be some college stations that might be interested too.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 10-04-2013, 04:57 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

two months ago... with not positive reactions of fans

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

and

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Last edited by Karin; 10-04-2013 at 05:00 PM..