Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 07-16-2009, 05:02 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fy-Long
Maybe a martial arts topic is in order here.....
Well I did it on AF I can do it on here, just give me a moment.
Old 07-18-2009, 02:44 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road
Default What about Madonna?

some ppl were talking about her touring with other French artists like Yelle, of whom ive never heard of but it would be a start. but also we have to think about whether or not she (and her label and others) would like to do it. If i had to choose somebody for her to tour with, id say Madonna. it would be a win win situation cause it would be a dream come true for Alizée (most importantly), a dream come true for us to see her here , and a small plus for Madonna for the extra ticket sales. what do you guys think?
Old 07-18-2009, 03:08 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
some ppl were talking about her touring with other French artists like Yelle, of whom ive never heard of but it would be a start. but also we have to think about whether or not she (and her label and others) would like to do it. If i had to choose somebody for her to tour with, id say Madonna. it would be a win win situation cause it would be a dream come true for Alizée (most importantly), a dream come true for us to see her here , and a small plus for Madonna for the extra ticket sales. what do you guys think?
wellllll.. i think that's aiming a bit high there. i mean, Madonna is quite a large fish, whereas Alizee, though to us is just as large a fish(or bigger in mah case), is just not famous or popular enough to have concerts. methinks.

and wouldn't that make her(Alizee) tickets much much more expensive?
NOT that money is an issue with me! at least in regards to Alizee in concert.

Old 07-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Against The Current

yeah it would bump up the ticket price "a bit." ok a lot . i agree. to me Alizée is bigger. but it would eliminate the problem of getting Lilly's support (or getting rid of her reluctance) to come here, all we would have to do is get Madonna to agree. and maybe with help from Lilly herself, we could convice Madonna together. it sounds desperate i know, but we have a better shot that way with her on our side trying to convince Madonna than only us trying to convince Lilly.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:53 PM

KC Kcrooner is on a distinguished road

Great idea teaming with Madonna, but dont you think Alizee would blow her off the stage? Thats what happened to Black Sabbath, just ask Ozzie about EVH
Old 07-18-2009, 06:02 PM
Against The Current

Do you mean do i think that Alizée would upstage Madonna? yes actually at least with her looks . Madonna's looks have never impressed me. Lilly's performances have dimmed a bit since MCE but i think that something she can easily overcome. Other than that im not sure what you mean, i know Ozzie was/is part of Black Sabbath and probably more famous but thats it. I only know Ozzie from his commercial for WOW lol

Oh and i forgot to add where i live like everybody else has done. I see some ppl are from Northern Virginia too! Im in Annandale.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:01 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
some ppl were talking about her touring with other French artists like Yelle, of whom ive never heard of
Electro pop artist with quite a successful US tour this past year

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bkvB2RSPGkE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bkvB2RSPGkE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Kcrooner View Post
Great idea teaming with Madonna, but dont you think Alizee would blow her off the stage? Thats what happened to Black Sabbath, just ask Ozzie about EVH
depends if you are going to see this....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7le3jWLz4kQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7le3jWLz4kQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

or this.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q7RJD-2V0b0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q7RJD-2V0b0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

the choice is yours of course

Last edited by jung_adore_ALIZEE; 07-18-2009 at 08:21 PM..
Old 07-18-2009, 08:23 PM
Against The Current

Default Wow

Lilly looked gorgeous as always but seemed almost bored . Madonna looked okay but was clearly into it. I see what you mean. oh and thank you for the Yelle video and info, very interesting

Edit:
Whoa wait, i just looked at your post again but this time i saw a link for La Isla Bonita by Alizee in Mexico but last time i clicked it it was L'Alize in Moscow which is what i wrote about Thats so strange cause i still have the tab open and it says "Alizee - L'Alize, Moscow,..."

Last edited by Fall; 07-18-2009 at 08:29 PM.. Reason: Discrepancy?
Old 07-18-2009, 08:33 PM

KC Kcrooner is on a distinguished road

Rock and Roll History Pt I The year was 1976 and yes thats the way back view, but Black Sabbath was one of the biggest Rollers in the world, fronted by none other than Ozzie Osborne. Then an upstart young band from California southside went on their first tour in Europe to open for them, the quote from Ozzie was he was fricken sick of being blown off the stage by Yan Halen.............And so I would honestly say thet history could repeat itself by our Angel Alizee. Take a look at Madonnas Bonita song performed live then compare to Alizee, forget about looks its called talent and Alizee blows Madonnas away, Madonnas busy with the kids anyway.............Qui Qui
Old 07-18-2009, 08:35 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
oh and thank you for the Yelle video and info, very interesting
no problem and if you are interested http://www.oh-yelle.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Kcrooner View Post
Take a look at Madonnas Bonita song performed live then compare to Alizee, forget about looks its called talent and Alizee blows Madonnas away
take a look at the last two videos I posted

Last edited by jung_adore_ALIZEE; 07-18-2009 at 08:37 PM..

Tags
aam project, alizee, america, canada, promotion, tour