Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-25-2006, 09:50 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Get The Word Out About Alizee

Okay folks. How many new people have you introduced to Alizee this week?
Old 09-25-2006, 10:26 AM

O Rly is on a distinguished road

Two. One of them said she's ok, the other one went and downloaded her cd's.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:20 PM
Lili's servant

vctralca is on a distinguished road

Nice i already told my friends and i get some good responses now i am trying to get the local tv station put some videos or information about her , no luck till now but i ll keep trying its good to post some threads about her in different forums

Old 09-25-2006, 12:41 PM
evil member!!

jeroh is on a distinguished road

mmm i already told to a lot a friend's..
Old 09-25-2006, 01:34 PM
Hashshashin

jaco is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Personally I don't really recommend her through word of mouth. What I have done is work on the Wikipedia article and make it as good as it is now. I haven't done much work on it recently, mainly because there is nothing new happening, and we've got the old facts pretty much covered (at least for the facts where we can find reliable sources to back it up).

I think one thing that we should think about is setting up a link for moi-alizee.us on digg.com ... But then we need to really publicise it so that we we have enough diggs to get to the front page... everyone here would have to register an account and digg it. Once it is there, that should mean that thousands of people will find out about Alizée.

Another thing that worked well in the past was when the "Shake" video was in the Google Video "Top 100". But we can't really force this. Looking at the sad state of the videos in the top 100, they could really use some Alizée vids in there....

EDIT: Yes, I am a geek

Last edited by jaco; 09-25-2006 at 01:38 PM..
Old 09-25-2006, 01:42 PM

Twitch is on a distinguished road

Getting the word out is important, but we also need to show support by actually buying her CD's. Case in point when Gourmandises went international it was released in Canada, unfortunately with next to zero PR so sales were low and none of her other CD's were released here until the I'm Not Twenty Remixes.
Old 09-25-2006, 01:49 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

Ive told several of my civilian friends back home, none of whom could care less about Alizee. i even told them about this website...i think they visited it once and never came back to it. they're more into hardcore rock than anything else, and thought i was a crazy man for liking Alizee. I've told my army buddy, who's stationed in El Paso Texas right now. He actually liked Alizee's music and started downloading it....i dunno where he is with that anymore since i havent talked to him in months. My brother, obviously...you can tell from his drawings. My friend Mike L....he's more into RPG's than anything else (freaking dork). And ive told ALOT of my navy buddies and they like her alot. I havent tried the requesting Alizee songs on the local radio stations yet. That sounds like an idea

Old 09-25-2006, 03:05 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacoplane View Post
I think one thing that we should think about is setting up a link for moi-alizee.us on digg.com ... But then we need to really publicise it so that we we have enough diggs to get to the front page... everyone here would have to register an account and digg it. Once it is there, that should mean that thousands of people will find out about Alizée.
you are EXACTLY right ... Digg is the answer. If we can get 50 people with digg accounts, to all be ready and digg some story at the same time ... we can easily get Alizee on the homepage of digg. That alone would be a HUGE boost in fans ... I am sure of it.

We just need 30 - 50 diggs in about a 10 min period of time .. we need to get organized and do this
Old 09-25-2006, 04:25 PM

Moe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post

We just need 30 - 50 diggs in about a 10 min period of time .. we need to get organized and do this
I'M READY...

Old 09-25-2006, 04:43 PM

General Patton is on a distinguished road

I haven't told any of my friends... but as Jacoplane said its better not to do it though word of mouth.