Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-04-2013, 08:25 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I have to agree with ALS, if it was a fashion thing, she's proud of her tatoos, why not wear the long sleeve on the other arm?

The other thing I wondered if she wasn't wearing it to cover up a recent tatoo is who wanted her to wear the longer sleeve? Was it her, or maybe the outfit doing the interviewing? I'd have to say it was her, because let's say some company or magazine wanted to do an interview with her and they wanted her to cover up her tatoos, they probably would have chosen an outfit for her that had long sleeves (plural).

This shirt was I'd say, specially made for this purpose and I'd have to say it had to be chosen by Alizee and there would be I think only 1 of 2 reasons why she'd wear something like this. Like I mentioned, she has a new tatoo, which is very possible, or she is getting some negative feed back, or she just might recognize the fact that tatoos might put off some of her fans.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:32 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I have to agree with ALS, if it was a fashion thing, she's proud of her tatoos, why not wear the long sleeve on the other arm?
Cause maybe the shirt is made the way?

Again....she JUST went to a VERY public event, it did not cover her tattoos. Why a few days later would she suddenly care?
Old 03-04-2013, 08:59 PM

It looked like the shirt was designed to take off either sleeve. If you are going to design a shirt that can take off a sleeve, why favor one arm over the other? If she is proud of her tatoos.................why not display them? I would think she'd want to thrust that arm outward so all the world could see the tatoos that she believes in.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-04-2013 at 09:06 PM..
Old 03-04-2013, 10:47 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Brian she isn't doing it all the time but only in select interviews and photo shoots. You'll notice at the fashion show she was wearing a semi sleeveless top. She didn't care at all if the tattoos were showing. I was just making an observation that in "selective" situations she seems to be purposely covering up that arm. It is one of those it isn't what I see, it is what I don't see that is catching my attention.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:26 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

She loves her tattoos, but may finally have come to the realization that, in some situations, the tattoos are a serious negative.

You have to admit that she looks beautiful in that photo.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:11 AM

And I think she looks her best, when the tatoos aren't showing.
I think the strongest reason for her wearing this now is probably a new tatoo, after all, she must be in Paris. How long can she resist the temptation to go to Rin tin tin's?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-05-2013 at 02:28 PM..
Old 03-16-2013, 10:32 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Is this really a tattoo on Alizee's arm? A little kid poking at a pile of poop? Should I or ??? I see part of the "Forever Young" and Snow White. If she would only get rid of her tattoos, she would be the only woman in my Perfect 10 list. Now, she's only a 9.9.

Old 03-17-2013, 04:56 AM

That is poop and you should cry!
Old 03-17-2013, 11:05 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

That's an argument in favor of Corsaire, for the "superficial" thread... That being said , the ink used in tattoos isn't known to penetrate that deep into the skin. Alizée's core may still remain untouched , still as pure as in the lolita years

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 03-17-2013, 12:28 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
That's an argument in favor of Corsaire, for the "superficial" thread... That being said , the ink used in tattoos isn't known to penetrate that deep into the skin. Alizée's core may still remain untouched , still as pure as in the lolita years
It is not Alizée’s dermis that decided to get this tattoo, it is Alizée’s core. So, I think her core is affected here.

Arale Norimaki is an android in an anime series and “her” main characteristic is that she has the look of a young girl, she is naïve, she lacks common sense, she has superhuman strength and she can’t resist poking poop with a stick.

I am convinced that if I was to post a picture of any singer sporting such a ridiculously inane tattoo, the vast majority of people here would say that singer has lost his/her mind.

Another observation is that Alizée seems to be sharing quite a few characteristics with Arale since getting such a tattoo clearly shows immaturity and lack of common sense. Or maybe Alizée is really deep and clever and she got that tattoo to poke at some of her fans who only care about her physical beauty, and in this case, you can guess what the poop represents.

Last edited by Corsaire; 03-17-2013 at 01:45 PM..