Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-12-2013, 09:59 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I've been very quiet about this album. The reason being is I had said it needed better than ACDLA and I feel it didn't get it. It needed at least one or 2 songs capable of making it into the top 10 and that didn't happen and quite frankly, I thought the worst. But Sony's promotion of her has me second guessing myself. I honestly feel if they took the best of "5" and the best of UEDS and the best of Psych and the best of some of her non album related songs such as the song she sang in Israel, they could come up with a very good concert. They just need to promote it in a way that will bring out the best of these elements and present it to the French people with radio and tv commercials. Will that happen? They've been trying hard. If they stick this out, I think they will have a winner.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:42 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I honestly feel if they took the best of "5" and the best of UEDS and the best of Psych and the best of some of her non album related songs such as the song she sang in Israel, they could come up with a very good concert. They just need to promote it in a way that will bring out the best of these elements and present it to the French people with radio and tv commercials. Will that happen? They've been trying hard. If they stick this out, I think they will have a winner.
Reading that gave me a real good feeling about the future. As for the rest, I agree, they've been putting a lot of effort into this promotion
Old 05-12-2013, 10:44 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Date Rang
Semaine du 18 mars 2013 #226 du Top Albums
Semaine du 25 mars 2013 #25 du Top Albums
Semaine du 01 avril 2013 #79 du Top Albums
Semaine du 08 avril 2013 #131 du Top Albums
Semaine du 15 avril 2013 #172 du Top Albums
Semaine du 22 avril 2013 #220 du Top Albums
Old 05-12-2013, 11:12 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I don't care what the numbers say.
I don't care what the members of this forum say.
I've been her biggest critic in here and I say there is the potential for a very good concert here.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I've been very quiet about this album. The reason being is I had said it needed better than ACDLA and I feel it didn't get it. It needed at least one or 2 songs capable of making it into the top 10 and that didn't happen and quite frankly, I thought the worst. But Sony's promotion of her has me second guessing myself. I honestly feel if they took the best of "5" and the best of UEDS and the best of Psych and the best of some of her non album related songs such as the song she sang in Israel, they could come up with a very good concert. They just need to promote it in a way that will bring out the best of these elements and present it to the French people with radio and tv commercials. Will that happen? They've been trying hard. If they stick this out, I think they will have a winner.
Quote:
I've been her biggest critic in here and I say there is the potential for a very good concert here.
I don't care whether Alizée's new album did as well as her old albums or not. I still like it. I have to agree that I would like to see her do another concert, though, and that might be tough.

Old 05-13-2013, 03:56 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

maybe you dont care, but most people look only how much the album sell... and I think Sony too, and now it look really bad. I think will we see it this month whats going on.

If they will not make videoclip for Je Veux Bien this month how it was mentioned, then I can say the situation is very bad.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:00 AM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If you believe this album will do well and be successful, that's good enough for me. I always felt you were too pessimistic about her chances for a comeback, but I realize you may have had a beter pulse on her career moves than me.

As for the concert, Alizee should throw in a few cover songs. If she can throw in a few songs from her Mylene Farmer days without Mylene suing her, that would be a bonafide successful tour.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:06 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
about 1.750+
Approx 2000. IIRC someone ordered during last few days and got the number 1900+
Old 05-20-2013, 11:21 AM

cotedazur is on a distinguished road

I think A Cause de l'Automne is a really good and catchy song, clearly the best on Alizées new album. La Dernier Souffle is also nice, but then the rest isn't very good. I'm sorry to say it but the album will mostly work as background music for me. ACDLA and LDS are the ones I will listen to. I'm not very fond of the 1960's style.

I hope the sales of 5 will start to take off!
Old 05-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

http://alizee-france.forum-actif.net...st-enreg010613

BREAKING NEWS

Alizée will be on the prime time of a popular tv show with massive audience, singing Je Veux Bien ! We can expect a noticeable increase in iTunes downloads!

Let's hope she'll do those sexy dance moves again, then she might be able to get her career back on track!!

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...