Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-16-2018, 11:09 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Same situation in Les Enfoires 2011. The performers are walking toward the stage through the crowd.

Alizee glances to the crowd all serious looking.

She can't stay that way for too long. Probably a fan says something to her.

Old 07-16-2018, 12:34 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It's amazing when she smiles, it just lights up the room or in this case, the arena.

Here is I'd have to say my favorite moment of hers. She's looking at something or more likely someone(s) in the crowd and gets what I think is an embarrassed smile on her face and it looked so beautiful. I wonder what she saw?

Edit:

I think she might have had that embarrassed smile looking at characters like these 2 guys. I think they were sitting on someone's shoulders as the girls a few rows ahead of them seemed to be doing. Did anyone catch the guy at the very beginning of the video flipping the bird to the camera?

characters.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-16-2018 at 12:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-16-2018, 02:37 PM
Administrator

The "Eiffel Tower smile" from Alizee is an epic moment that I am thankful was caught on camera up close. Perfect in beauty, and you get a glimpse of her personality as well in those nine seconds.
Old 07-16-2018, 08:07 PM

As I mentioned, if you look at those 2 guys at around the 4:17 mark of the 7 minute + long video of the performance, I think they would have really drawn her attention. It's hard to say what side of the stage they are on. She was standing facing the other woman more or less so she looked to be looking off to her left front.

Two other great moments during the interview after is when she said "Merci beaucoup!". I think that was the most beautiful 'Merci beaucoup" I've ever heard in my life. It's too bad the other woman was blabbing away.

The other was when she described the Ajaccian expression "Toc de mac".

Old 07-17-2018, 09:53 AM
Administrator

Alizee has another beautiful "Merci beaucoup" at the end of her Gourmandisis Abolument Ete video with her trademark dazzling smile:

http://youtu.be/20ww1HzJXcI?t=254

The link should take you right to that point in the video.
Old 07-17-2018, 03:22 PM

and of course there was the beautiful 'Merci' at the end of La Isla Bonita. This was the video I discovered her by. I was searching for a Madonna song, then I saw an image similar to this.

isla bonita.jpg

I clicked on it and thought she was a beautiful woman, but I wasn't overly impressed because she was singing someone else's song. I suspected she was French, but wasn't sure until she said those beautiful Mercis at the end.

http://youtu.be/Bop5xdK140M?t=211

Of course this show was a tribute to Madonna. Here is a video somebody must've put together to make it look like Madonna was there at the same time and saw Alizee perform her song, but I don't think she was. I think Madonna was there earlier in the day, but wasn't there when Alizee performed. That's a shame because it would've been interesting to see the two meet and I'm sure we would've heard about it, if they had met.

Like I said I wasn't too impressed at this point, but the next video of hers I clicked on was her performance of Moi Lolitat in Amsterdam and I spent the next week picking my jaw up off the floor.
Old 07-18-2018, 10:12 PM
Administrator

La Isla Bonita was my fifth or sixth Alizee song. By then, I already knew she could sing. I already knew she was stunning in beauty. I already knew she could dance. But the swinging of the hips in this song, especially the part at the beginning, wearing sweatpants mind you, blew me away.
Old 07-20-2018, 12:33 PM

VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
La Isla Bonita was my fifth or sixth Alizee song. By then, I already knew she could sing. I already knew she was stunning in beauty. I already knew she could dance. But the swinging of the hips in this song, especially the part at the beginning, wearing sweatpants mind you, blew me away.
Same and her moves
Old 10-20-2018, 08:13 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

I noticed video editing in the En Concert performance of Gourmandies.

Its noticeable when they switch back and forth from long-shots of Alizee to close-ups.

For example, a long-shot shows her arms at her side, and then the close-up shows her right hand on the microphone.

There are a number of edits like this.

(I wonder how they did this, because Gourmandies looks like a single performance.)
Old 10-20-2018, 11:51 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

They filmed at several shows and took the best of each.