Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-04-2018, 05:04 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I remember a TV program from over 20 years ago that talked about how global warming would likely a effect the planet's weather. The program was based on a lot of modeling done at the time. The one item I remembered specifically is that it would impact the Winter temperatures more than the Summer temperatures.In the Northeast US, the Summers would increase in temperature by 2-3 degrees, while the Winter temperatures would increase by 10-15. North of us it could be even more pronounced.

When you say " Winter temperatures would increase by 10 - 15", you do mean get warmer? because that seems contrary to what's going on in Europe.

It's been an interesting contrast here in the northeast U.S. We've seen a couple of stretches of bitter, bitter cold, then some warm stretches, but on average, I think it's been normal. I'll have to look it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf6ZMfMBpiy/?hl=fr

Sounds like this was their last DALS tour...
I just looked it up on TF1 and Strasbourg was the last show. I think one of our members was at it and will hopefully have a good story to tell.
Old 03-05-2018, 02:38 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure if you understood me correctly... I wasn't talking about this being the last show of THIS tour but their last tour in general.

I wonder why. Maybe they don't have enough time for it if they're running a dance school.

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 03-05-2018 at 02:41 AM..
Old 03-05-2018, 06:36 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

I did some research - basically I was looking up posts on Twitter with the hashtag #Merci5ansDalsTournee - and it looks like this was the last DALS tour not only for A & G but for everyone. It seems like there will be no tour in 2019.
Old 03-05-2018, 07:45 AM

Quote:
I did some research - basically I was looking up posts on Twitter with the hashtag #Merci5ansDalsTournee - and it looks like this was the last DALS tour not only for A & G but for everyone. It seems like there will be no tour in 2019.
I'm disappointed for them, after all it's a paycheck, but jumping for joy inside that it brings up the possibility of another Les Enfoires appearance. If they are not planning on another tournee, I'm guessing the attendance numbers were disappointing? I'll have to ask Ske Leton if he noticed a difference, also kulli.
Old 03-05-2018, 08:21 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I remember a TV program from over 20 years ago that talked about how global warming would likely a effect the planet's weather. The program was based on a lot of modeling done at the time. The one item I remembered specifically is that it would impact the Winter temperatures more than the Summer temperatures.In the Northeast US, the Summers would increase in temperature by 2-3 degrees, while the Winter temperatures would increase by 10-15. North of us it could be even more pronounced.

I was a Global Warming skeptic since day 1. I don't deny climate change because climate has changed constantly during human history. We have only begun to understand how the changes in the sun affects our climate. The climate alarmists claim that the "debate is over" makes me even more suspicious of the motives.

For anybody interested, do a little research on the Vostok Ice Core samples, which captured hundreds of thousands of years of climate data trapped in layers of ice. Just a broad view of the temperature graph shows definite cycles. One finding of interest is that CO2 increases about 800 years AFTER temperature does. This contradicts the modern claim that CO2 causes the global temperature to rise.

Just for the record, I am a firm believer in conservation, but science is not as objective as it used to be.

Edit:

Quote:
Bummer. Well every show runs it's course. I just hope that Alizee does not fade out from the public's eye after this.

Wait! This would be a perfect time for her to start working on her next album!

(wishful thinking)

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 03-05-2018 at 08:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-05-2018, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
...............Bummer. Well every show runs it's course. I just hope that Alizee does not fade out from the public's eye after this.

Wait! This would be a perfect time for her to start working on her next album!

(wishful thinking)
Now you got me thinking. Jenny brought up the possibility that this could be a long break until September.

CleverCowboy said it would be a good time to work on another album.

There were rumors going around a few months back that MF was working on an album 'for somebody else'!

Hmmmmmmmm!.........I can dream can't I, or is hallucinate a better word for it?

Edit:

I just checked my FB page and this memory from 3 years ago, popped up on my home page.

Universal studios.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-05-2018 at 01:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-05-2018, 02:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Now you got me thinking. Jenny brought up the possibility that this could be a long break until September.

CleverCowboy said it would be a good time to work on another album.

There were rumors going around a few months back that MF was working on an album 'for somebody else'!

Hmmmmmmmm!.........I can dream can't I, or is hallucinate a better word for it?
I was thinking about this too after I responded. How great would an Alizee/Mylene reunion be, for BOTH?

The fact is that MF is no longer a spring chicken (she is my age) and that touring is probably not as easy as it used to be. Her and Alizee "hopefully" really did part on good terms, so no hard feelings between the two. MF still is a premier talent, and Alizee has managed to stay in the public's eye in good light. She still looks great.

It wouldn't be like the Beatles reunion, but I think there would be a huge interest in a reunion like this.

Oh please please please!
Old 03-05-2018, 07:49 PM

I talked via FB pm today with Ske Leton and he said there will be no Tournée next year. He went to a different city this year, than the previous two, so he couldn't say if there was any difference in the size of the crowd.

He had also posted this picture in Instagram which looks to be recent and it mentions Retro club, so I think after the last show, they must've went out to do some celebrating. Beautiful dress. Beautiful smile. Beautiful hair , which confuses me as to how black it look some times and here, it's auburn.

alizee spring.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-05-2018 at 08:15 PM..
Old 03-05-2018, 09:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:
He had also posted this picture in Instagram which looks to be recent and it mentions Retro club, so I think after the last show, they must've went out to do some celebrating. Beautiful dress. Beautiful smile. Beautiful hair , which confuses me as to how black it look some times and here, it's auburn.
Attachment 1927
It might just be the light or the flash of the camera that lightens it a bit?

I don't know what you guys think, but her 30's are treating her very kindly. You can just tell by her face that her life is in a better place than what it was 3 or 4 years ago. She has settled into hair styles and fashion that is very becoming, and it seems like the less makeup she wears, the more attractive she is.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:19 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I talked via FB pm today with Ske Leton and he said there will be no Tournée next year. He went to a different city this year, than the previous two, so he couldn't say if there was any difference in the size of the crowd.

Attachment 1927
Excellent photo. Beautiful dress, gorgeous smile.