Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Apprendre l'anglais

Old 06-18-2009, 11:16 PM

RondasX is on a distinguished road
Default La importancia de las promociones (the importance of promotion)

waaaaaaaaaaa chavosssssssss!!! no maaa estoy megarequete friki waaaaaaaaa

resulta que se hizo un video recopilatorio de cuando ali ganó las lunas del auditorio y de la promoción que se realizó el sabado pasado y bueno, han sido testigos de que las cosas se han dado muy bien y saben que los esfuerzos no son en balde y bueno hoy aqui me llena de orgullo mostrarles esta imagen (click para ver en tamaño real):

ohh si Alizée está al pendiente de lo que hacemos ^_^

y bueno esto demuestra que se están haciendo bien las cosas aunque en otros lados nos quieran copiar pues solo nos alienta para seguir adelante con mas fuerza que antes y aqui les dejo el video:

now on english a quick explanation, we on Alizée-Latino every weekend do promotion for Alizée in México city and another cityes arround the country, so in this one shows the people of México city doing promotion and showing the plate that is given to people who win the "lunas del auditorio" awards in the outskirts of the "auditorio nacional" so julien posted it on his facebook and Alizée say that "she likes it" (mola en españól de españa significa me gusta) so imagine that people are freak about it hehe
Old 06-18-2009, 11:25 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Gracias RondasX !! Muy bonito ejemplo que nos dan ustedes a seguir Saludos.

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 06-18-2009, 11:27 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Heh, tenian que ver a Rondas, estaba tan emocionado . Quien no!

Felicidades a todos en Alizee-Latino, ustedes hicieron un gran trabajo y es bien apreciado. Ahora obtuvieron una recompensa !

Sigan asi.

----------------

Heh, you had to see Rondas, he was so excited . Who wouldn´t!!!

Congratulations to everyone in Alizee-Latino, you guys do a great job and it´s very much appreciated. Now you guys got a reward !

Keep it up!.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:00 PM
RE ou bien CHIPE

rehochipe is on a distinguished road

hey that's so cool!,

you say that your actions are copied by other forums, well, I think while other forums don't copy some stranges actions of HACKING websites and forums everything is gonna' be okay don't you think?

greets!

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....

Last edited by rehochipe; 06-19-2009 at 03:13 PM..
Old 06-19-2009, 05:43 PM
International Fan

Voy aprovechar el momento para hacerles una pregunta a los fans Mexicanos: Como fue que conocieron a Ali y como fue que se hizo tan famosa en Mexico sin haberse presentado antes ??

I'm going to take advantage of this moment to ask the Mexican fans a question: How is it that Alizée became known in Mexico and how is it that she became so famous without ever performing before in Mexico ??

Old 06-19-2009, 06:36 PM
A-Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Voy aprovechar el momento para hacerles una pregunta a los fans Mexicanos: Como fue que conocieron a Ali y como fue que se hizo tan famosa en Mexico sin haberse presentado antes ??

I'm going to take advantage of this moment to ask the Mexican fans a question: How is it that Alizée became known in Mexico and how is it that she became so famous without ever performing before in Mexico ??
En lo personal, yo la conocí por JEAM. Ya había escuchado hacerca de Alizée antes, pero no mucho. Ella no es muy famosa en la ciudad donde yo vivía, lo único que tenia de famosa era J'en ai Marre.

En mi opinion fue gracias a JEAM y La Isla Bonita que Alizée sea tan famosa, aparte de que es sexy. Quisiera escuchar la opinion de nuestros otros amigos Mexicanos en el foro .

----------------------

Personally, I found out about Alizée through JEAM. I had already heard about Alizée before, but not much. She is not very famous in the city where I used to live, all she was famous about was J'en ai Marre.

In my opinion it was thanks to JEAM and La Isla Bonita that Alizée is so famous, aside that she is sexy. I would like to read the opinion of our Mexican friends in the forums as well .
Old 06-19-2009, 07:03 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Good question. I heard it was through JEAM being played in clubs and online a lot starting around 2006, but I don't know the exact sequence of events.

Buena pregunta. He escuchado que se debe a que JEAM se jugó mucho en clubes y YouTube a partir de 2006, pero no sé exactamente la secuencia de los acontecimientos.

(Sorry if my Spanish sucks )
Old 06-19-2009, 09:37 PM

RondasX is on a distinguished road

Yo la conocí por la laptop de un amigo que es dj , yo ya la había visto gracias a un canal de musica (telehit) en el año 2000 con moi lolita pero no le tomé mucha importancia, no era mi momento, pero en 2005 este amigo me la mostró en su laptop, y de ahi comenzamos a promocion enviando correos masivos con links de sus videos y algunas fotos colocadas y asi estuvimos por algun tiempo hasta que logramos que la televisión abierta la pusiera en un programa:

HIT M3 de TV azteca el dia 12 de Enero de 2006, (después en ese mismo programa mencionarían la campanita de cristal que le regalamos los de Alizée-Latino (min 4:45 en adelante)
) y de ahi comenzó el fenomeno las personas la empezaron a buscar en youtube y a buscar en los foros si bien no fue facil colocarla, me es grato haber formado parte de este grupo de personas que nos aventamos sin paracaidas para promocionarla en méxico por primera vez y con fuerza ^_^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know her from a video on a friend who is DJ at his laptop but before i watched her on a music channel (Telehit) in the 2000 with moi lolita but that was not my time and i let her pass so in 2005 when my pal showed me her i was captive and become part of the first administration of Alizée-México and we started to send e-mails with her photos and links to her videos untill a tv program aired her video January 12nd of 2006
(same whow that tells about the crystal tinkerbell that we Alizée-Latino gived to her: (check out min 4:48)
so it began all people serached for her at internet also in the forums and another tv shows start to air her videos and people start to ask for her on the radios an we are here nowdays a lot of people knows Alizée i'm proud of the work of all the fans ^_^
Old 06-19-2009, 09:43 PM
A-Team

^ See guys!? they started from nothing. All the Mexican fans together .

I bet we can do the same in America, even though we are in a different culture, and a different time from those years. Thanks for sharing!

Organization, is the key word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Buena pregunta. He escuchado que se debe a que JEAM se jugó mucho en clubes y YouTube a partir de 2006, pero no sé exactamente la secuencia de los acontecimientos.

(Sorry if my Spanish sucks )
Totally perrrfect Ben !
no mistakes! the only thing is that the verb play in spanish (i.e. play music), is reproducir. In this case the past tense of reproducir, is reprodujó. You can also use poner (past tense pusó), but it's less formal.

Last edited by edgar93; 06-19-2009 at 09:52 PM..
Old 06-20-2009, 01:39 PM
International Fan

Interesante !! Gracias por contestar y compartir este detalle con nosotros Edgar93 y RondasX, se les agradece mucho...
Interesting !! Thanks for answering & sharing the details with us Edgar93 & RondasX, we appreciate it very much...

Edgar yo creo que Ben se referia a 'tocar' su musica (to 'play' her music).