Old 11-29-2016, 08:29 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default [2016-11-30][Interview] Gala.fr

Gala interview today with Alizée and Grégoire, online preview:

http://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_st...u_point_379966

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gala.fr
EXCLUSIVE - Rumors, jealousy, childish desire ... Alizée and Grégoire Lyonnet put things together
'We are a very fusional couple'

Married since last June, Alizée and Grégoire will meet December 2 on the floor of Danse With the stars.

On Saturday, December 2nd in the evening, they will be live on TF1 for a choreography with three with Camille Lou, Grégoire Lyonnet's partner in Danse avec les étoiles. Six months after her marriage in Corsica, the couple tells in Gala and puts things to the point.

The Meeting
Gregory: \"Alizée was two years older than me. When I was thirteen or fourteen years old and I saw her on TV, I thought it was the most beautiful woman in the world. \"She was ahead of all others.'
Alizée:\" in addition, he had a girlfriend who looked like me!'
G.: ' Attention, I'm going to a strange guy... But it's true that I am interested in a girl from college next to because of this resemblance. I wasn't a fan of Alizee, I found just the beautiful singer. And a time to dance with the stars, I was secretly hoping that Alizée is involved. Four seasons later, it's happened.'

a baby soon
Alizée: \"Yes, of course, it is the next step after the wedding. Just found the right time.
Gregory: I absolutely wanted to have a boy before Annily, the daughter of Alizée. She is so nice, sweet, calm... And very affectionate with me who am that his father-in-law. \"So, boy or girl, no matter!'
A.:\" I also look forward to because I was only twenty years old when my daughter was born. I am 32 years old, and I live this event very differently.'
G.: ' in addition, Annily will be there to help us, like a real big sister! We feel she's in demand.'

the rumors about their couple
Alizée: ' Fortunately, we live in Ajaccio, away from all this. When I started to sing, seventeen years ago, he had not yet social networks, who peddle gossip around the clock, in a way almost vomitorium. My daughter, who always has his phone in hand, sometimes wonder why people are so mean, why they tell so much rubbish...'

the tweet of discord
Alizée: \"people who know me know that I never make negative comments about that either. I just wanted to say that I was thrilled to see my husband Gregory fly like an eagle on TF1, alone or in the company of Camille Lou! I just wanted to say that it was in its place among the best, nothing else. \"

After DALS
Gregory: ' you never know how long a show can exist. My childhood dream was to become a dance teacher, and I know that one day with Alizée, we'll have our own dance school. And when we have a baby at home, we might also want to a slightly quieter life. We are a couple very fusional, fusional too, I don't know, but it's our way of being.'

the full text of the article is to read in Gala n ° 1225 on newsstands November 30.

Sebastian Catroux. Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 6:30 pm

EXCLU – Rumeurs, jalousie, désir d'enfant… Alizée et Grégoire Lyonnet mettent les choses au point
« Nous sommes un couple très fusionnel »

Marié depuis juin dernier, Alizée et Grégoire vont se retrouver le 2 décembre sur le parquet de Danse avec les stars.

Le samedi 2 décembre au soir, ils seront en direct sur TF1 pour une chorégraphie à trois avec Camille Lou, la partenaire de Grégoire Lyonnet dans Danse avec les stars. Six mois après son mariage en Corse, le couple se raconte dans Gala et met les choses au point.

La rencontre
Grégoire : « Alizée a deux ans de plus que moi. Lorsque j’avais treize ou quatorze ans et que je la voyais à la télé, je me disais que c’était la plus belle femme du monde. Elle était devant toutes les autres."
Alizée : »En plus, il a eu une petite copine qui me ressemblait !"
G. : "Attention, je vais passer pour un mec bizarre… Mais c’est vrai que je me suis intéressé à une fille du collège à côté à cause de cette ressemblance. Je n’étais pas un fan d’Alizée, je trouvais juste la chanteuse magnifique. Et, une fois à Danse avec les stars, j’espérais secrètement qu’Alizée y participe. Quatre saisons plus tard, c’est arrivé."

Un bébé pour bientôt
Alizée : « Oui, bien sûr, c’est la prochaine étape après le mariage. Il faut juste que l’on trouve le bon moment.
Grégoire : Je voulais absolument avoir un garçon avant de connaître Annily, la fille d’Alizée. Elle est tellement agréable, douce, calme… Et très affectueuse avec moi qui ne suis que son beau-père. Alors, garçon ou fille, peu importe !"
A. : »J’ai aussi hâte parce que je n’avais que vingt ans lorsque ma fille est née. J’ai trente-deux ans, et je vais vivre cette événement très différemment."
G. : "En plus, Annily sera là pour nous aider, comme une vraie grande sœur ! Nous sentons vraiment qu’elle est en demande."

Les rumeurs sur leur couple
Alizée : "Heureusement, nous vivons à Ajaccio, loin de tout ça. Quand j’ai commencé à chanter, il y a dix-sept ans, il n’y avait pas encore les réseaux sociaux, qui colportent des ragots vingt-quatre heures sur vingt-quatre, d’un façon quasi vomitoire. Ma fille, qui a forcément toujours son téléphone à la main, me demande parfois pourquoi les gens sont si méchants, pourquoi ils racontent tellement de bêtises…"

Le tweet de la discorde
Alizée : « Les gens qui me connaissent savent que je ne fais jamais de commentaires négatifs sur qui que ce soit. Je voulais juste dire que j’étais ravie de voir mon mari Grégoire voler comme un aigle sur TF1, seul ou en compagnie de Camille Lou ! Je voulais juste dire qu’il était à sa place parmi les meilleurs, rien d’autre. »

L’après-Danse avec les stars
Grégoire : "On ne sait jamais combien de temps une émission peut exister. Mon rêve de gosse était de devenir prof de danse, et je sais qu’un jour avec Alizée, on aura notre propre école de danse. Et lorsqu’on aura un bébé à la maison, on aura peut-être aussi envie d’une vie un peu plus tranquille. Nous sommes un couple très fusionnel, trop fusionnel, je n’en sais rien, mais c’est notre façon d’être."

L'intégralité de l'article est à lire dans Gala n°1225 en kiosques le 30 novembre.

Sébastien Catroux | mardi 29 novembre 2016 à 18:30
Old 11-30-2016, 05:56 AM
Last Fan Standing

More of the Gala interview trickled out. Hopefully there will be full scans soon.

CyfPOrIXEAAIa3i.jpg

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee/news-103092.html

Quote:
Alizee confides: the rumors, her career in music, Mylène Farmer ...

Back in 'Dancing with the stars' Saturday night, Alizée gave an interview to 'Gala'. The artist evokes the rumors of jealousy towards Camille Lou, who dances with her husband Grégoire Lyonnet, and takes stock of her singing career, while remembering her debut with Mylène Farmer.

Alizée is under the spotlight this week because she'll come back to walk the floor of 'Dancing with the stars' Saturday night, to dance in trio with Grégoire Lyonnet, her husband, and the singer Camille Lou. What do the incessant rumours about an alleged competition and jealousy between the two women. \"Fortunately, we live in Ajaccio, away from all this. When I started to sing, seventeen years ago, he had not yet social networks, who peddle gossip around the clock, in a way almost vomitorium. My daughter, who always has his phone in hand, sometimes wonder why people are so mean, why they tell so much rubbish... \"she said to Gala, in order to make things clear.

Her singing career on 'stand-by'

The one that says the life of \"ordinary MOM\" in Corsica has also made the point about her singing career, in 'stand-by for the moment': 'since my last album, I especially had fun dancing with Greg. It's also a job that saves me money. For now, I'm not in the recording of a disc\". Besides, the performer of 'Blonde' revealed be a singer wasn't his first vocation: \"small, I would not sing in front of my mirror with brush in hand! \"When I joined 'Star seeds', in Ajaccio, was first and foremost to be a dancer and do my job.\"

But the tornado ' me... Lolita' took her to other adventures... \"I then carried away in the song when Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat contacted me. I knew that such a proposal would not be repeated, and I've always tried to cram a little dance in my videos and during my tours,\"said Alizée, conscious of having experienced an extraordinary period:\", I had the chance to work with Graham, the first singer in France to offer true choreography. \"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alizée se confie : les rumeurs, sa carrière dans la musique, Mylène Farmer...

De retour dans "Danse avec les stars" samedi soir, Alizée a accordé une interview à "Gala". L'artiste évoque les rumeurs de jalousie envers Camille Lou, qui danse avec son mari Grégoire Lyonnet, et fait un point sur sa carrière de chanteuse, tout en se souvenant de ses débuts avec Mylène Farmer.

Alizée est sous le feu des projecteurs cette semaine car elle reviendra fouler le parquet de "Danse avec les stars" samedi soir, afin de danser en trio avec Grégoire Lyonnet, son mari, et la chanteuse Camille Lou. De quoi faire taire les rumeurs incessantes sur une prétendue compétition et jalousie entre les deux femmes. « Heureusement, nous vivons à Ajaccio, loin de tout ça. Quand j'ai commencé à chanter, il y a dix-sept ans, il n'y avait pas encore les réseaux sociaux, qui colportent des ragots vingt-quatre heures sur vingt-quatre, d'un façon quasi vomitoire. Ma fille, qui a forcément toujours son téléphone à la main, me demande parfois pourquoi les gens sont si méchants, pourquoi ils racontent tellement de bêtises… » a-t-elle déclaré à Gala, afin de mettre les choses au clair.

Sa carrière de chanteuse en "stand-by"

Celle qui dit mener la vie d'« une maman lambda » en Corse a également fait le point sur sa carrière de chanteuse, en « stand-by, pour le moment » : « Depuis mon dernier album, j'ai surtout pris du plaisir à danser avec Greg. C'est aussi un travail qui me fait gagner de l'argent. Pour l'instant, je ne me sens pas de repartir dans l'enregistrement d'un disque ». D'ailleurs, l'interprète de "Blonde" a révélé qu'être chanteuse n'était pas sa vocation première : « Petite, je ne chantais pas devant mon miroir avec une brosse dans la main ! Lorsque je me suis inscrite à "Graines de star", à Ajaccio, c'était avant tout pour devenir danseuse et en faire mon métier ».

Mais la tornade "Moi... Lolita" l'a emmenée vers d'autres aventures... « Je me suis ensuite laissé emporter dans la chanson lorsque Mylène Farmer et Laurent Boutonnat m'ont contactée. Je savais qu'une telle proposition ne se reproduirait pas, et j'ai toujours essayé de caser un peu de danse dans mes clips et pendant mes tournées » a confié Alizée, consciente d'avoir vécu une période extraordinaire : « En plus, j'avais la chance de travailler avec Mylène, la première chanteuse en France à proposer de vraies chorégraphies ».
Old 11-30-2016, 10:20 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Married since June Alizee and Gregory will gather on December 3 on the parquet Dancing with the Stars .

On Saturday 3 December in the evening, they will live on TF1 for a choreography to three with Camille Lou, Grégoire Lyonnet partner in Dancing with the Stars . Six months after his marriage in Corsica , the couple said in Gala and puts them straight.

The meeting
Gregory : " Alizée two years older than me. When I was thirteen or fourteen, and I saw it on TV, I thought it was the most beautiful woman in the world. She was ahead of all others. "
Alizee :" In addition, he had a girlfriend who looked like me! "
G :" Warning, I'll move to a strange guy ... But it is true that I was interested in a college girl next because of the resemblance. I was not a fan of Alizee, I found just the beautiful singer. and once in Dancing with the stars , I secretly hoped that Alizée is involved. four seasons later, it happened. "

A baby soon
Alizee : " Yes, of course, is the next step after marriage. You just found the right time.
Gregory : I really wanted to have a boy before knowing Annily, daughter Alizee. She's so nice, gentle, calm ... and very affectionate with me who am but her stepfather. So, boy or girl, whatever! "
A. :" I also look forward because I was only twenty years old when my daughter was born I'm thirty-two, and I will live this event very differently. . "
G : " in addition, Annily will be there to help us, like a real big sister, we really feel that it is in demand! ".

Rumors about their relationship
Alizee : " Fortunately, we live in Ajaccio, away from all this when I started singing, there are seventeen, there was no social networks, hawking. gossip twenty-four hours twenty-four, a quasi vomitory way. My daughter, who necessarily still has his phone in hand, sometimes wonder why people are so bad, why they tell so much nonsense ... "

The tweet of discord
Alizee : " People who know me know that I never make negative comments about anyone. I just wanted to say I was delighted to see my husband Gregory fly like an eagle on TF1, alone or with Camille Lou! Just wanted to say that it was in its place among the best, nothing else. "

Voir l'image sur Twitter
Voir l'image sur Twitter
Suivre
Alizée ✔ @mellealizee
Les aigles ne volent pas avec les pigeons ❤️#soproud #bestchoregrapher #bestdancer #mybest @GregoireLyonnet #dals #dals7 @DALS_TF1
15:30 - 29 Oct 2016
205 205 Retweets 897 897 j'aime
The post- Dancing with the Stars
Gregory " . You never know how long a program can exist My dream was to become kid dance teacher, and I know that one day with Alizee, we will have our own school dance. and when we have a baby at home, so maybe we will want a slightly quieter life. We're a very fusion, fusion too, I do not know, but it's our way of being. "

Photos: Bestimage

The full article is read

http://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_st...u_point_379966
Old 11-30-2016, 10:24 AM
Last Fan Standing

from Gala...

IMG_20161130_100240.jpg
IMG_20161130_100253.jpg
IMG_20161130_100309.jpg
IMG_20161130_100317.jpg

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 11-30-2016 at 06:52 PM..
Old 11-30-2016, 03:28 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well one thing that shows a little promise for the future is she said her singing career is on "standby", which means there's still a glimmer of hope!
Old 11-30-2016, 06:56 PM
Last Fan Standing

I added some higher-res scans to my earlier post.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...78&postcount=4
Old 12-01-2016, 12:28 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Thanks very much Ray.

Tags
alizee, dals, gala, gregoire, interview