Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 06-16-2023, 04:44 AM

Alizée 4K is on a distinguished road
Smile 4K AI Upscaled videos of Alizée performances & interviews :)

[edit] Unfortunately someone at my work noticed that I was using the work registered software to make these and they've asked me to remove them. Sorry

Last edited by Alizée 4K; 11-27-2023 at 07:16 AM..
Old 06-16-2023, 11:59 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road

This is very Nice Alizee 4K !
It is a nice clear view of the Performance !

I thought of a new type of composite video of both of the J'en ai marre! and I'm Fed Up ! side y side ! But the software site I used was Clunky and didn't work right.
But this guy has done it! I thought you might like to see it !

But now I am greedy ; because I wish that somebody could combine the different movements in the two video into one long video ! So that no movements would be repeated and that you would end up with a video of about 5 to 7 minutes !
So we would have a long playing J' En Ai Marre ! Ha !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 06-17-2023 at 12:04 AM.. Reason: more info
Old 06-17-2023, 12:25 AM

[edit] Unfortunately someone at my work noticed that I was using the work registered software to make these and they've asked me to remove them. Sorry

Last edited by Alizée 4K; 11-27-2023 at 07:17 AM..
Old 06-17-2023, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée 4K View Post
Thank you! Yes its a definite improvement at least, even if it will never be perfect unless the TV channel leaks the Betacam tape. For me, its an important early performance as you can actually hear her singing live rather than just lip syncing, and its one of, if not the earliest performance on a stage with such a large audience.

Its interesting to watch those two versions of J'EAM music video next to each other. I could definitely make a longer version using all of the unique footage, though its only the parts where she is lip syncing where the shots are different, so to avoid repetition I'd need to put other footage in there - perhaps I could use the footage from the behind the scenes video... and then render it as one long music video, then upscale it to 4K afterwards! That would be quite a big project, would take a lot of time so I can't promise how quickly I could do it... but it could be very cool, so I think I shall give it a try!
Several people on here are excellent with Videos; like Joe Bannana and Scruffydog777 as well as some others. ( My experience with videos is limited; as I was always working with Data in my career rather than pictures; so I have to catch up in that regard )
You might like to see this video ( if you haven't already ; as it combines Alizee's performance of Gourmandises at about 15 and then another performance of hers at about 19 ! Whoever did this combined them quite excellently !

If you watch the band in the video they are laughing behind Alizee, as the audience is dancing as Alizee is dancing ! French audiences are something else ! HA !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 06-17-2023 at 08:15 PM.. Reason: More INfo
Old 06-18-2023, 02:28 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Several people on here are excellent with Videos; like Joe Bannana and Scruffydog777 as well as some others. ( My experience with videos is limited; as I was always working with Data in my career rather than pictures; so I have to catch up in that regard )
You might like to see this video ( if you haven't already ; as it combines Alizee's performance of Gourmandises at about 15 and then another performance of hers at about 19 ! Whoever did this combined them quite excellently !

If you watch the band in the video they are laughing behind Alizee, as the audience is dancing as Alizee is dancing ! French audiences are something else ! HA !
Thanks for your comments Marshal!
One of my videos that took a lot of work was my video history video. When I first put it together, it was about 22 minutes long. Then I found out I could only post a video to Youtube that was 10 minutes long, so I had to cut my first video down to 10 minutes. I think it was about a year later, that 10 minute restriction changed and I posted the full 22 minute video.
The problem was at that time was I didn't have good access to many of her videos and some I used were poor quality and some had problems with anti aliasing.
I got past those problems years later and wanted to redo those videos but their restrictions changed and I feared that if I went through all the trouble of redoing them, they would be shot down for copy right infringements, so I left them alone.
Still, I had some others I thought that came out very well, including the ones where I dubbed in some of her newer songs like Alcaline and K.O. to her older performances.
Here are a few of mine I really liked.

But I think this is one of my favorites....
https://youtu.be/QrWNL1eyb88

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-18-2023 at 02:52 AM..
Old 06-18-2023, 11:12 PM

[QUOTE=Scruffydog777;277170]Thanks for your comments Marshal!
One of my videos that took a lot of work was my video history video. When I first put it together, it was about 22 minutes long. Then I found out I could only post a video to Youtube that was 10 minutes long, so I had to cut my first video down to 10 minutes. I think it was about a year later, that 10 minute restriction changed and I posted the full 22 minute video.
The problem was at that time was I didn't have good access to many of her videos and some I used were poor quality and some had problems with anti aliasing.
I got past those problems years later and wanted to redo those videos but their restrictions changed and I feared that if I went through all the trouble of redoing them, they would be shot down for copy right infringements, so I left them alone.
Still, I had some others I thought that came out very well, including the ones where I dubbed in some of her newer songs like Alcaline and K.O. to her older performances.
Here are a few of mine I really liked. These are All Excellent !

But I think this is one of my favorites....

Lili When you're only lonely - with French Captions Scruffydog777

Yes That is one of my Favorites, also ! It is more than excellent ; it is Perfect !
Although I must Confess; I promoted it elsewhere as
"Le French Orphan Alizee Wins a French Music Award at 15 for her First Song; Moi, Lolita !
She did not expect to win; against so many others, and So, It Breaks Her Up ! ( Although I know she is not an Orphan; but it fit the video so well ! I'll have to stop making things up as a Writer ! Ha ! )

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 06-18-2023 at 11:22 PM.. Reason: More info
Old 06-19-2023, 12:50 PM

Last edited by Alizée 4K; 11-27-2023 at 07:17 AM..

Tags
4k upscale, ai upscale, youtube