Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Apprendre l'anglais

Old 07-28-2009, 04:51 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road
Default Au Revoir, AAmerica.

Yeah.

It was nice while it lasted. Almost one year here. I met so many people, made many many friends. I got to meet very nice people, and many @ssholes too, but I'll remember everyone.
But now I gotta go, and oh boy, I will miss this place!

BTW, I misspelled the title, there's an extra "A" in "America". Of course I'm talking about what I consider to be part of America, Canada. Yeah, after almost one year I have to go back to Alizeeland. This is my last week here, Mexico is waiting for me !

I just want to say that AlizeeAmerica was a good friend and accompanied me while I stayed here. It was very nice to find out about Alizee at AlizeeAmerica. It was also very nice to be an American Alizee fan, even though I'm 100% Mexican. I got hooked by Alizee in this country, and she grew on me here as well.
I consider myself an American Alizee fan because everytime I see her on tv or hear about her I go crazy and get excited. Every time I talk about Alizee nobody knows who she is. In a music store, I put her albums in the front row of the stand so more people can notice her. I had to order En Concert from amazon/ebay since it wasn't available at any music store.

But now it's gonna be veryyy different my friends . Maybe I'll get a heart attack when I see one of her videoclips on tv . I'm going to AlizeeLand, and hope to meet many fans down there, and why not, go to her concerts if she ever comes back.

I'm posting this today 'cause they are cutting off my internet, tv and phone today, so we may not see each other in a little while .
Maybe I can still talk to some of you in the next days, if I manage to get an internet connection.

"Everything your mom told you about Canadians is true", dude, trust me, I can tell.

-Edguy
Old 07-28-2009, 05:18 PM
Lovin Lili Cool B

LL Cool B is on a distinguished road

Adios y vaya con dios my friend. Thanks for all the "Fashion" advice. Hope to find you trolling these parts again soon.

-B

Alizee is my Constant
Old 07-28-2009, 05:19 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Yeah.

It was nice while it lasted. Almost one year here. I met so many people, made many many friends. I got to meet very nice people, and many @ssholes too, but I'll remember everyone.
But now I gotta go, and oh boy, I will miss this place!

BTW, I misspelled the title, there's an extra "A" in "America". Of course I'm talking about what I consider to be part of America, Canada. Yeah, after almost one year I have to go back to Alizeeland. This is my last week here, Mexico is waiting for me !

I just want to say that AlizeeAmerica was a good friend and accompanied me while I stayed here. It was very nice to find out about Alizee at AlizeeAmerica. It was also very nice to be an American Alizee fan, even though I'm 100% Mexican. I got hooked by Alizee in this country, and she grew on me here as well.
I consider myself an American Alizee fan because everytime I see her on tv or hear about her I go crazy and get excited. Every time I talk about Alizee nobody knows who she is. In a music store, I put her albums in the front row of the stand so more people can notice her. I had to order En Concert from amazon/ebay since it wasn't available at any music store.

But now it's gonna be veryyy different my friends . Maybe I'll get a heart attack when I see one of her videoclips on tv . I'm going to AlizeeLand, and hope to meet many fans down there, and why not, go to her concerts if she ever comes back.

I'm posting this today 'cause they are cutting off my internet, tv and phone today, so we may not see each other in a little while .
Maybe I can still talk to some of you in the next days, if I manage to get an internet connection.

"Everything your mom told you about Canadians is true", dude, trust me, I can tell.

-Edguy

this almost seems like a tease.

lucky you! going go where so many people actually have heard of and love Alizee.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:06 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Adios mi Amigo. Tke care bud and good luck with whatever you endup doing .
Old 07-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Take care Edguy. I hope once you get settled we will see you stopping by this site again. Good luck and keep in touch...
Old 07-28-2009, 08:22 PM

RondasX is on a distinguished road

mmm i don't know if say goodbye or Wellcome haha whatever take care on the trip
Old 07-28-2009, 10:48 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Have a good trip, and hope you can get back online soon!
Old 07-29-2009, 12:59 AM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Have a safe trip back to Mexico, see you when you get settled in.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:11 AM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
and why not, go to her concerts if she ever comes back.
Yeah, you better be there this time
Old 07-29-2009, 02:24 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

I know he's not gone for good, Edguys like him don't leave too easy.
Have fun coming back from another IP and climate.