Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-23-2010, 03:50 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Nowadays, she looks... well, it confuses me. In some pictures, she looks like she did back in 2007, gorgeous and vibrant. In others, she looks extremely skinny, and in a couple, she looks very tired and a bit sickly.
I think being a mother has probably taken a lot out of her. No matter how well-behaved Annily is, taking care of a child is a very stressful, exhausting, and worrisome job, and I wouldn't be surprised if it had taken a small toll on Alizée's health. There also may be other stress-related problems we don't know of that were swept behind the curtain.

Of course, she could just be naturally very skinny, I'm just saying that stress is a possibility.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 12-23-2010, 08:36 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Yukon Jack, Southern Comfort, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, and Grenadine. A healthy diet is nothing without it.

Regards,

Jung

Old 12-23-2010, 09:23 PM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I think being a mother has probably taken a lot out of her. No matter how well-behaved Annily is, taking care of a child is a very stressful, exhausting, and worrisome job, and I wouldn't be surprised if it had taken a small toll on Alizée's health. There also may be other stress-related problems we don't know of that were swept behind the curtain.

Of course, she could just be naturally very skinny, I'm just saying that stress is a possibility.

I thought that stress made you fat. But chasing an energetic child around is very much a possibility.

What I want to know is how the hell she got skinny so freaking fast after having Annily, I mean there isnt a fat picture of her, besides when she's pregnant, it's like she immediately was back and better than ever, We need to ask her, the world needs to know
Old 12-23-2010, 10:43 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post

I've thought about stress, and I don't Annily is the one providing it. We ourselves have had many a battles about it, so I'm sure Alizée herself has done so herself. That being the success/failure of UEDs. Call it what you will, but whichever one it is, it does seem to be affecting her health and appearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillmeether View Post
I thought that stress made you fat. But chasing an energetic child around is very much a possibility.
Stress affects everyone differently. Some bloat like a puffer fish while others drop dramatic weight.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:19 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Paris's general obsession with thin could be a factor. However, who knows how much stress she is under.
Old 12-24-2010, 12:53 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Alizee has always been on the thin side except Psych era after having Annily. In the Mexico concerts she was a little plump in the legs and hard to tell any where else because of the t-shirt dresses and loose fitting clothes she wore. For the most part I think she is just back to her normal petite size. Alizee is unique in that she can drastically change her appearance by how she has her hair done. Especially noticeable during mce era for example Isle of Bonita and Enconcert. Almost looked like two different women although both looks were great. Also her wide range of clothing types and styles that she wears adds to the appearance of weight change. With the exception of a couple of pictures where she appeared to have bags under her eyes, which she also had in a few pictures way back during Gourmandises, she looks healthier than ever in my opinion.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:30 PM

I never really thought of Alizée as being thin. She was incredibly fit back then and now she just seems normal. I mean, she does have those nice supple thighs, so I don't think that "thin" is how I'd describe her physique. Though as you pointed out Pepelepew, her clothing style does play a large role in how her physique is perceived.

Old 12-24-2010, 09:27 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
she does have those nice supple thighs...
You raging pervert.

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 12-25-2010, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
You raging pervert.
What?? Saying that she had nice supple thighs make me raging pervert?

Old 12-25-2010, 04:13 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
her donk......
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Donk?

Lol: What the hell? Well might aswell put this out there then.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ufDTDUPZrag?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ufDTDUPZrag?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

DONK!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Tags
alizee, chips, diet, food, salsa