Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-10-2006, 04:11 PM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobowolf14 View Post
Oh snap! That snow storm looks so fun! Seriously, It's a challenge and a rush, and I'm from Ohio, probably the only place where you will find people passing you at 50mph in the uncleared passing lane during a snowstorm.
If they are able to actually drive their car in an uncleared lane during a snowstorm, you sir need to visit (any) part of canada during a snowstorm..

"White wall" is a pretty accurate description..
Old 12-10-2006, 04:22 PM

lobowolf14 is on a distinguished road

haha.. well we can't go that fast when you can only see a few feet in front of you I've been in rain that you had to pull over for due to NO visibility), but if the roads are still bad and the visibility is manageable we fly.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Alizée Fan Since Day 1

Señor Villa is on a distinguished road

Alizée is nos univers.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:09 PM

Twitch is on a distinguished road

Trois-Rivières (Three Rivers) is a place in Québec (and birthplace of Ghyslain Raza aka the Star Wars Kid). And driving fast on bad roads in the winter is not the problem, it's stopping. Like when someone rear ends you because they are driving too fast with shitty tires and can't stop as quickly on icy roads as you can.

Last edited by Twitch; 12-10-2006 at 08:14 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 12-10-2006, 08:11 PM

alizéefièvre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HibyPrime View Post
You live in BC, you must like rain, skiing, and salmon, no? Of the very short time I've spent in montreal, I can tell you that everyone I met is a hell of a lot nicer than the people here (toronto). I spent a night in trois rivere (I think that's the name of the town/city), and they are very nice there aswell..

Stereotypes are bad..

I think she is more likely to show up in mexico rather than Canada or the US, she has a massive fan-base in mexico..
Yes i enjoy less polluted air and tropical weather opposed to extremy humid summers and Cold winters ,wouldn't you ? so honestly i guess it just has to do with personal experiences.

also ahem... *stereotypes are bad..*
read your first line before you post your opinion of stereotypes. Only a complete idiot would feel justified posting a retorical comment like that
Old 12-10-2006, 08:55 PM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizéefièvre View Post
Yes i enjoy less polluted air and tropical weather opposed to extremy humid summers and Cold winters ,wouldn't you ? so honestly i guess it just has to do with personal experiences.

also ahem... *stereotypes are bad..*
read your first line before you post your opinion of stereotypes. Only a complete idiot would feel justified posting a retorical comment like that
I was saying that because you live in BC there are stereotypes that say you like rain, salmon and skiing.. Obviously you are quite dense, so I will say it with complete clarity for you: Assuming that everyone in quebec is un-friendly and stuck up is just being ignorant (and quite mean), as is assuming everyone in BC likes to ski...
Old 12-11-2006, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HibyPrime View Post
You live in BC, you must like rain, skiing, and salmon, no? Of the very short time I've spent in montreal, I can tell you that everyone I met is a hell of a lot nicer than the people here (toronto). I spent a night in trois rivere (I think that's the name of the town/city), and they are very nice there aswell..

Stereotypes are bad..

I think she is more likely to show up in mexico rather than Canada or the US, she has a massive fan-base in mexico..
First of all I enjoy tropical weather and Less polluted air.
And honestly i guess it has to do with personal experiences....

Plus to your little stereotypes are bad rant up there. Only a complete idiot would post a rhetorical opinion, which clearly is stereotypical.
In other words read your FIRST line you moron and then think twice about being hipocritical.

tu es fée
Old 12-11-2006, 12:27 AM

Only repeating what i said before in hopes that it sticks. obviously i live in british columbia because its as far as possible from the dirty sodomizing east, without leaving this beautiful country. And yes, i do love salmon. I also tend to appreciate rain. I do love these little bits of nature which are scattered amongst my homeland. Assuming you're from toronto, I assume you love drive-bys, crack cocaine, and hookers with AIDS. Have fun being the epitomy of the word douchebag, and bringing a bad name to us canadians thank you, and proceed to do the canadian thing, and drown under some ice.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:30 AM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

Wow, lol! You guys rock
Old 12-11-2006, 01:15 AM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizéefièvre View Post
even France wont take them back
Separatists don't want to go back to France. They want Quebec to be its own nation. That would be like saying that English-speaking Canadians want to place themselves under the dominion of England. It'd be worse, even, because the Quebecois have been living there for far, far longer than any English-speaking people have been living in Canada.

Last edited by RadioactiveMan; 12-11-2006 at 01:17 AM..