Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road
Default The rumor spreads : Is Alizée dating again?

Okay guys, I don't usually start threads with such a title , but I couldn't think of anything else, (the mods are free to change it) and the story is getting too big for me not to talk about it...

Alright, i'm not gonna beat around the bush, there's a fast spreading rumor on the french forums that grows stronger everyday about alizée being some kind of nymphomaniac... That's what reportedly said Grégoire's Ex girlfriend . Grégoire who , as you may know, has been taking part in Les Enfoirés for several years now, hasn't made any statement so far, according to Jérôme from Alizée France.

I don't know ... what do you guys think?

Could Grégoire be one of many "bad boys" Alizée would have spent time with since she left Jérémy? It's hard for me to believe but... when I think back on this interview she recently did: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...207#post239207

What did she mean by "cameleon"?

Edit: After some more research, I found out that some people are now referring to her as "the little slut" because of that story.... It makes me sick...

Edit bis : There's a lot of witnesses and reports, going as far back as 2010 mentionning that Alizée was involved in short relationships with at least two confirmed guys being Matt Pokora and Greg after leaving Jérémy. Looks like people are more and more referring to those stories as facts and not as rumors. Since all three (Jérémy) are tattooed and have this "bad boy-ish" kind of public image, you can read in some post that she's likely to have had flirtation with other people she has worked with , all tattoed as well, with similar personalities...

?

?

?

For more informations :

http://forum.culturepsg.com/index.ph...ic=577&st=1300

http://patrickbruel.actifforum.com/t5520p90-gregoire

http://alizee-france.forum-actif.net...fos-et-rumeurs

http://alizee-france.forum-actif.net...fos-et-rumeurs

http://alizee-france.forum-actif.net...rumeurs#120005

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 05-08-2013 at 07:39 PM..
Old 05-08-2013, 05:35 PM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

And Jérôme, what evidence did he have? A friend?
Old 05-08-2013, 05:37 PM

He's not the kind of guy who would spread bullshit rumors, and is very respected on Ali France for always defending Alizée on all topics. He's got connections with Grégoire's private circles. That's all I know... :/

Old 05-08-2013, 05:56 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

I could do a lot of jokes here but I'll refrain. It makes me wonder what is classifying her as slut? One guy, two guys or more? She's 26 and single so give her a break. Besides, what business is it of ours?
Old 05-08-2013, 05:59 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

what is really wrong with woman enjoying sex ? Sex is awesome. She is good looking and i bet if she really is sex addict, she fucks good looking men. I thought french society is progressive and tolerant, but it looks like it is still living in dark ages. Gays are evil, women enjoying sex are sluts....
Old 05-08-2013, 06:07 PM

Again, I'm not judging if it's bad or not, honestly I don't really care, what i'm interested to hear is your opinion. The french society is indeed pretty progressive compared to other countries, but unfortunately the media is using every bit of information it has to damage the image of some artists.... especially Alizée, knowing her reputation .

Could that mean that Alizée is so desperate to find a man to settle with for a long term relationship that she falls to the tricks of all the males crossing her path?

I'm just worried...

Old 05-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I could do a lot of jokes here but I'll refrain. It makes me wonder what is classifying her as slut? One guy, two guys or more? She's 26 and single so give her a break. Besides, what business is it of ours?
She's 28! Your post makes even more sense because of that, though

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Again, I'm not judging if it's bad or not, honestly I don't really care, what i'm interested to hear is your opinion. The french society is indeed pretty progressive compared to other countries, but unfortunately the media is using every bit of information it has to damage the image of some artists.... especially Alizée, knowing her reputation .

Could that mean that Alizée is so desperate to find a man to settle with for a long term relationship that she falls to the tricks of all the males crossing her path?

I'm just worried...
That worries me too. I wonder what Corsaire would have to say about all this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
what is really wrong with woman enjoying sex ? Sex is awesome. She is good looking and i bet if she really is sex addict, she fucks good looking men. I thought french society is progressive and tolerant, but it looks like it is still living in dark ages. Gays are evil, women enjoying sex are sluts....
Although your post makes sense, your implication that "being good looking ==> fucking good looking people" greately disturbs me. This is going in my head right now: in my head so I'll just log off to avoid further complications.

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)

Last edited by Marka; 05-08-2013 at 06:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-08-2013, 06:19 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

So she has a healthy sex life, big freaking deal. What she isn't allowed to date guys and have a little fun? The woman isn't a nun living in Vatican City.

The only reason I'm calling BS on the rumor is what she said when asked why she stopped working with that well known E.U. band. If Alizée is a sex addict or nymphomaniac she would have jumped that lead singers bones whether he was married or not. She wouldn't have walked out in disgust because he was incessantly hitting on her trying to seduce her the whole time they worked together.

She also wouldn't have sicked her Lawyers on that magazine twice for insinuating her and Matt P were an item.

Last edited by ALS; 05-08-2013 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: Spell check got it wrong
Old 05-08-2013, 06:21 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

what do we know. It's all just baseless speculations. She keeps her personal life well hidden from us, and we have no idea who she is. We really have no idea who she is. Maybe she is a crazy manipulative bitch, slut, lazy, unmotivated, spoiled or maybe worlds greatest angel, full of innocence and beauty. Rumors is a part of most artists life. I just enjoy Alizee and not worry too much about bs like rumors or bad sales. It is what it is. We can not change the things and we can only flow down the stream witnessing her career from aside
Old 05-08-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post

She also wouldn't have sicked her Lawyers on that magazine twice for insinuation her and Matt P were an item.
I don't think it has anything to do with what we're talking about, they used stolen photos , there was an opportunity to earn tens of thousands of euros by sueing them , who wouldn't take that chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
what do we know. It's all just baseless speculations. She keeps her personal life well hidden from us, and we have no idea who she is. We really have no idea who she is. Maybe she is a crazy manipulative bitch, slut, lazy, unmotivated, spoiled or maybe worlds greatest angel, full of innocence and beauty. Rumors is a part of most artists life. I just enjoy Alizee and not worry too much about bs like rumors or bad sales. It is what it is. We can not change the things and we can only flow down the stream witnessing her career from aside
Agreed But I seriously doubt she's a manipulative bitch, or she's a very good actor then... She's a good person , I know it inside my heart.

Closed Thread