Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-21-2008, 01:10 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

Nothing I can say no one else has said, but here's to another amazing year. Maybe a new DVD and a US visit coming up?
Old 08-21-2008, 01:22 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Happy birthday Alizee, Feliz cumpleanos, i don't know how to it say in French, but anyway all the best to you and your family.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:48 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Joyeux Anniversaire Alizée!

Voici une vidéo pour vous de la part des membres de "Lilly Town New York". Ce week-end dernier nous avons placé plus de 15 affiches, et distribué 300 cartes et 40 promo CDs gratuit dans Times Square. Nous espérons de vous faire célèbre aux États-Unis!

<object height="336" width="420">

<embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k2K9p3AB3HbEmKJPzW&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="336" width="420"></object>
LTNY Times Square Event
Uploaded by Snatcher42
Here (there) in California, we would say:sweet!
There's more of that coming, Alizée. I'm sure.

Merci Fanny
Old 08-21-2008, 02:39 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Grattis på födelsedagen!

So when are you comming to Sweden?

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 08-21-2008, 03:35 PM
Poussière d'étoile...

French Fan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post

Voici une vidéo pour vous de la part des membres de "Lilly Town New York". Ce week-end dernier nous avons placé plus de 15 affiches, et distribué 300 cartes et 40 promo CDs gratuit dans Times Square. Nous espérons de vous faire célèbre aux États-Unis!

<div><object width="420" height="336"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k2K9p3AB3HbEmKJPzW&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k2K9p3AB3HbEmKJPzW&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="336" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6i49k_ltny-times-square-event_music">LTNY Times Square Event</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/Snatcher42">Snatcher42</a></i></div>

OMG !

You are something that I could call TRUE fans !
This action maybe will make Alizée more known in NY but doesn't force her to come in the US...
When she will be ready and when she will decide to extend her career to the US she will do this by herself...
But for now the US is too huge for her, it scares her to be known out there but this may change someday
Old 08-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Uber Leet Member

Geech is on a distinguished road

Joyeux Anniversaire Alizée
Old 08-21-2008, 04:22 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Well, I posted on Alizée's myspace last night about 11 hours ago now, but I can certainly post here the place where I really got a start in the Alizée community. A year ago today I was in Washington celebrating Alizée's birthday with some really great fans in a nice little French restaurant called La Crème Brûlée. That was a really great time and the next day when I got home I heard the first sounds of her return.

I don't know what all those guys are doing now or if any French fans are celebrating her birthday. I'll send my spirit out to them. This remains a special time for me. At least I'm here in Paris and can look on the same sky as Alizée, even if I do it alone. Well, unless she's with her family in Corsica. Where ever you are Alizée for all the years of your life that have created an inspiration in mine here's saying salut et bravo to yet another!
We will be observing Alizée's birthday at La Crème Brûlée again this year as well. I remember last year when everyone was saying "we'll be here again next year" and knowing that although we would observe l'Anniversaire de Nous Petite Ange du Coeur again, but not like we did last year. Last year was something special that took quite a bit of extra time and effort to make happen and to make as extra special as we could. I'm sure we'll try to do somethign like that again, but it's not something that I, at least, can do every year (right now I'm just hoping that I'll be able to make it to an Alizée concert this year). I hope that we'll all gather together again to share in our common bond of love for Alizée.
Old 08-21-2008, 04:38 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Pour Alizée:
Joyeux Anniversaire, Alizée!!! Je t'aime, toujour. I hope for you the greatest joy possible, you deserve it. I hope that as you look back on your 24 years, that you recognize not only your great accomplishments as a performer, the devotion and love you share with your family, but also the immeasurable joy you have brought into this world simply by being you and allowing us a glimps. On this, your day, I wish I could do more to contribute to your happiness; but surrounded by your family and friends... and your successes, I trust that you are content. You are a gift and inspiration to the world, and not least of all, to me. Merci a vous.

Your devoted fan, always...
Joshua Fuller

Happy birthday and many more.

(can someone help me with the translation, please...)
Old 08-21-2008, 04:40 PM
Super User

Paulina is on a distinguished road

Joyeux anniversaire Alizée! Have great time.
Old 08-21-2008, 05:47 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
We will be observing Alizée's birthday at La Crème Brûlée again this year as well. I remember last year when everyone was saying "we'll be here again next year" and knowing that although we would observe l'Anniversaire de Nous Petite Ange du Coeur again, but not like we did last year. Last year was something special that took quite a bit of extra time and effort to make happen and to make as extra special as we could. I'm sure we'll try to do somethign like that again, but it's not something that I, at least, can do every year (right now I'm just hoping that I'll be able to make it to an Alizée concert this year). I hope that we'll all gather together again to share in our common bond of love for Alizée.
Have a great time! I actually relocated recently so I'm pretty darned far away from Steilacoom now. Have an extra piece of cake for me!