Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Support

Old 05-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Uk Member

iolaus_uk is on a distinguished road
Smile

I have not been posting for a while but am still alizee crazy.
Just to thank Brad for all he did and Thank Ben for keeping this great site going.
Its a shame you didnt come over to paris the end of last year as you was one of the members i was really looking forward to meeting,as you are a ultimate alizee fan.
Best wishes Ben and i promise to visit more than i have.
Alizee forever x
Old 05-27-2009, 03:14 PM

AceTone is on a distinguished road

It's good to know that this great forum that Brad started is still in good hands.

Congratulations Big Ben!
... and good luck!

(and to Lefty12357 and Ruroshen)

Last edited by AceTone; 05-27-2009 at 03:16 PM..
Old 05-27-2009, 04:56 PM

Klokkeblomst is on a distinguished road

Congratulations and good luck, Ben!
Old 05-27-2009, 05:10 PM

davmuz is on a distinguished road

best wishes cest davec amour
Old 05-28-2009, 02:33 AM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Congrats Ben on your purchase of Alizee America. I know you will make a great owner. I don't think I know anyone as dedicated to Alizee as you are with all the info and tidbits you provide us about Alizee. If there is anyone worthy of running this site it would be you. I would say you are Alizee's #1 fan in the USA.

To brad, thanks for creating this site and keeping it going for all these years. You were one of the first ones that welcomed me when I joined the site. Even though I joined this site in July of '07 I had been lurking on the site ever since Jun 14-16 of '06, so basically ever since the site was created. I remember some of the early members that joined this site like Moe, cybersoil, General Phatton, riva2model64, aFrenchie. Even though I haven't been here for months and probably won't be coming and posting as often because I have real been busy with other things (and Alizee is real addicting if I come here I spend hours on end on this site , which I can't afford to anymore). So, I would like to thank you for all the memories and all the enjoyment I had since visiting this site since June of '06. Thanks a bunch! I hope you still keep posting here from time to time. Take Care.

Last edited by Ali; 05-28-2009 at 03:00 AM..
Old 05-29-2009, 09:00 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Indeed.
Good luck Ben. I'm sure it will be a 100% success for you and thanks to Brad for all his hard work.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:41 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
I can't imaging anyone more suitable for this position then you Ben !! Honestly, your dedication is compared to none in my opinion, add to that your well mannered & well balanced character and you have a wining combination. If I knew you were interested I wouldn't have spoken hypothetically to Brad, my respect and sincere best wishes to you with this site !!

Brad we have nothing but love and respect for you, I think you know that already.
ditto and thanks Brad for creating this site and allowing me to profit by it in becoming a fan and member of a really cool community

And having such themed sections as a fan art section where all many examples of great fan art over the years can be posted in one place giving the world easy access to discovering how much Alizée has inspired, or a least perhaps an impressive sampling of it.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 06-06-2009 at 07:47 AM..
Old 06-08-2009, 09:44 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Congratulations Ben! I too have faith that this site is in very capable hands now. Best of luck!
Old 06-09-2009, 05:34 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much Ben for the PM inbox storage upgrade ! You don't know how much I appreciate it, I was fed up with deleting messages .
Old 06-10-2009, 03:40 AM
RE ou bien CHIPE

rehochipe is on a distinguished road

well,

like all the other guys, I just vame here to say thanks brad!, You have created THE MOST IMPORTANT ENGLISH FORUM ABOUT ALIZEE IN AMERICA, I love this site since I visited it for first I have done many friends here,

and ben, I certanly can say that you will do a perfect work, you are doing it now!

greets!,

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....