Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 09:39 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

I don't know if I am out of line for saying this since I'm a newbie, but I will anyway.

I understand where both sides are coming from. But honestly, this argument is childish, petty, and rather pointless. Yes she hears it a lot and is probably sick of it. But that just goes with the territory of being a celebrity (and an attractive one at that).

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. If you don't agree with it, at least respect it. Don't take potshots at the person. Act your age.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:41 PM

SlipshodDread is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
I'm gonna give you guys the benefit of the doubt that you are talking to girls in person when you "compliment" them. That being said, this is a completely different environment. Alizée can't slap you if you're being inappropriate, intrusive or just being a creep. And that's great for you because you can decide what you think is appropriate or disregard that notion altogether. In person she would have the option of dealing with you.

Combine this and all the other forums, the social networking sites, the youtube clips and then add up all the comments about and directed at her. Take a guess at what most of those comments would be about. It is not unreasonable to think that Alizée would be sick of hearing the word "hot", especially since it is not a word usually used in a respectable context.

Take all of the people who made those comments or all of the people who are yet to and line them up at her front door to give their "compliment" one by one. I don't think it is unreasonable to think she would get tired and disgusted very quickly. She wouldn't have time to do anything the rest of her life - even with all the guys that wouldn't show up out of shame and not having the stones to back up even a fraction of what they say online.
That hypothetical situation is point less.

I think she knows exactly what a lot of men comment about when speaking of her, and I doubt she gives two shits. Firstly because she is (As far as we do know and as far as it matters to any of us) happily married with a child that she absolutely adores.

Secondly, she doesn't have to read or be confronted with the comments. Do you really think she reads all the comments on her statuses on her facebook page? The golden rule for a celebrity is "to never read anything about yourself". Somehow I doubt she watches videos on youtube of her own performances, considering that she was the one performing in them. So she would not see the comments anyway.

Creeping would be closer to seeking her out in Paris or even worse in Ajaccio, or following her, rather than make comments about her. No one is saying anything they would like to do to her, just talking about her. I think the general consensus about Alizée among men is fairly obvious.

Also Alizée does not (or at the very least pretends not to) speak much English. So I doubt she is going to spend much time reading an English language forum or English comments on videos if she ever did actually watch herself on youtube (again hypothetically, because apparently we are allowed to make useless hypothetical situations now).

Also I am not one of the people who follows her daily life and has to have every piece of Alizée merchandise and photos etc. I find it wrong when people make comments about finding her private profile or looking at it. That to me is a bit too far. I am generally neutral in this argument, but so far all I see is a load of unproductive bull.
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." Henry David Thoreau
Old 09-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm gonna give you guys the benefit of the doubt that you are talking to girls in person when you "compliment" them. That being said, this is a completely different environment. Alizée can't slap you if you're being inappropriate, intrusive or just being a creep. And that's great for you because you can decide what you think is appropriate or disregard that notion altogether. In person she would have the option of dealing with you.

Combine this and all the other forums, the social networking sites, the youtube clips and then add up all the comments about and directed at her. Take a guess at what most of those comments would be about. It is not unreasonable to think that Alizée would be sick of hearing the word "hot", especially since it is not a word usually used in a respectable context.

Take all of the people who made those comments or all of the people who are yet to and line them up at her front door to give their "compliment" one by one. I don't think it is unreasonable to think she would get tired and disgusted very quickly. She wouldn't have time to do anything the rest of her life - even with all the guys that wouldn't show up out of shame and not having the stones to back up even a fraction of what they say online.
You honestly think Alizee gives a flying fuck about what people say about her on forums? LOL thats funny ...

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 09-09-2011, 10:35 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

In normal society your behavior would be seen as stalkerish and creepy, but since you're hidden behind a computer, you can say whatever you want. Why should what you say on the internet not matter? If someone examined the forum closely, I'm pretty sure they'd find psychotic personas on there who have an unhealthy obsession with Alizee who's a wife and a mother. Ugh.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:47 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
In normal society your behavior would be seen as stalkerish and creepy, but since you're hidden behind a computer, you can say whatever you want. Why should what you say on the internet not matter? If someone examined the forum closely, I'm pretty sure they'd find psychotic personas on there who have an unhealthy obsession with Alizee who's a wife and a mother. Ugh.
She is a celebrity... she is a public figure... if she cant deal with that than that is her problem. "Maybe" you are right about some people here having unhealthy obsessions but who are you to judge; do you have a degree in psychology that puts you in a position to make such a statement? Hey I am not hiding ... if you want my skype ill give it to you in a PM now lets see who is hiding!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 09-09-2011, 11:05 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm gonna give you guys the benefit of the doubt that you are talking to girls in person when you "compliment" them. That being said, this is a completely different environment. Alizée can't slap you if you're being inappropriate, intrusive or just being a creep.

Quote:

If any of this was aimed at me you both better think again.. my first post in this thread was about some girl I had a fling with and I said nothing wrong in that post in regard to Alizée... OK maybe the fine ass statement was disrespectful but I was provoked and was just having fun.. yeah my bad.

I doubt you give a shit though.. I've tried to get along with you here whereas others have just given up on you.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 09-09-2011, 11:06 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

When FHM readers voted her as the second hottest woman in the world, I remember Papa Jo was quite proud of it that he even put it as Alizee was voted as THE hottest woman in France or Europe. Although we'd rather have Alizee voted as the second most talented or successful singer in the world, I'm sure Alizee was quite proud of it as well.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipshodDread View Post
That hypothetical situation is point less.
It might be to what you are talking about but that's not what I was addressing. But saying anything with reason behind it is probably pointless anyway. It seems the only things understood or acknowledged in here are insults.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:00 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
SaintAlizee, seems you don't know much about women. Good luck with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintÀlizee View Post
... and am currently dating the wildest, most EUPHORIC person alive. She's always happy! And I love her! You, where exactly is the euphoria? All you do is dwell on this site.
SA - Quite frankly, I'm not sure I believe it. Euphoria is right, you stil have a lot to learn about interacting with people.

Euphoria - Your later posts WERE much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
If Alizée doesn't like all this so called attention .... then explain to me why during the Enfoires 2011 Concert when all the performers are on stage dancing, notice where Alizée spends most of her time during the performance?...Right out front dancing up a storm staying very close to the singer. You sure as heck don't do that unless you really like the spot light.

<IFRAME height=345 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l_7FzyvYfDI" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

To the point of what would Alizée think if she read this so called CRAP. She would be saying well wasabi622 is another guaranteed CD sale.
First of all, we recognize that she goes to these shows because she loves being a performer. She loves the attention in a nice controlled environment like a stage. This does not mean that she doesn't have feelings. Yes, she has learned to dismiss excessive fan behavior for the most part, but this does not mean that it doesn't get to her from time to time.

For the above video (one of my favorites) she was a "featured" performer. She led one of the groups out, was supposed to stay in front and maintain the energy, and certain interactions were planned. Because she recognized among that group as being a good dancer, a lot of the others naturally key off her, so a "lead" role in this seemingly impromptu activity was natural.

Still, all that being said, she did look like she was having a LOT of fun - didn't she.

Last edited by Rev; 09-10-2011 at 12:06 AM..
Old 09-10-2011, 12:03 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
When FHM readers voted her as the second hottest woman in the world, I remember Papa Jo was quite proud of it that he even put it as Alizee was voted as THE hottest woman in France or Europe. Although we'd rather have Alizee voted as the second most talented or successful singer in the world, I'm sure Alizee was quite proud of it as well.
Thanks Jake! That just made my day!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Closed Thread