Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-15-2006, 05:05 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road
Default what else do you obsess(think) about

what do you guys think about besides alizée. Like what takes up the other half of your life for me its cars mostly imports
Old 07-15-2006, 06:06 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

for me its mostly soccer(I love French soccer) and cricket.
Old 07-15-2006, 06:14 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

thats cool whenever I think of soccer I think of the french player headbutting the italian player. Sorry I don't know much about soccer
Old 07-15-2006, 06:37 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

I've been really enjoying myself by downloading other music videos (clips and live performances) over the last few months. I've put on 3 virtual concerts (Alizee En Concert, Jenifer - Fait Son Live, "Les Enfoires 2002") along with showing numerous Alizee videos and other French videos at the a local French restaurant. I've also put on virtual shows in my neighborhood. I use a projector, a set of Bose speakers, and a laptop to show the concerts. Although the projector will project super sharp videos (depends on the video's clearity itself) at about 22 feet wide, I only project the videos at about 12 feet (due to screen size.) I have a lot of fun doing this.

Next, I'm always visiting with friends. My girlfriend is getting tired of my Alizee experience but is very understanding and realizes that it is something that I just have to work through. It's been 16.5 months now and I can finally say that grip that Alizee has over me is starting to fade, thank god! Boy, when Alizee gets her hooks into you she doesn't want to let go! The greatest joy (loving her) and the greatest sadness (knowing you will never get to hold her in your arms.)

It's uncanny but with everything I read (here and elsewhere) it seems a though we all (the big fans of Alizee) go through the same set of feelings toward her. Numerous times I've read people's posts or private e-mails to me saying something like, "I thought it was just me that felt this way about her, boy I'm I glad to find out that I'm not the only one. I thought something was wrong with me." But they soon realize that Alizee is unique in the world and affects many men in a way which very few other women can. You big fans out there know exactly what I'm talking about and you new fans will eventually find out. But I will always be a big fan of hers, she has been a very big part of my life for a very long time. You just can let something like that go.

I always like downloading the latest Warez from UseNet and checking them out. Guess it's just like being a kid in a candy store. There are all kinds of great programs out there that do all kinds of weird things you'de never think about to help make your life easier and your digital life more exciting. They're real neat and fun to discover.

I'm getting ready to move to Alaska (sometime in the future) but am taking the summer off so I can have a lot of fun. The French guys (Thibaud (pronounced, T-Bo) and Charles) that are visiting for the summer are also a lot of fun. I'm going to take them to the Hydroplane (boat) races on SeaFair Sunday in Seattle in early August.

I'm thinking about returning to France next year, in January, so I can attend the "Les Enfoires" benefit concert. I have the "Les Enfoires" DVDs from 2001-2006 and love them all. But if I can't make it in 2007, then probably in 2008.

Learning to sell on eBay should be a lot of fun. But to run a profitable and successful store correctly is no easy matter. Maybe I'll get into that stuff later.

I love summer driving while listening to my MP3s. I usually listen to Alizee, Jenifer, and other great French artists. I also listen to dance mixes and songs from the Dutch charts that I download. If I really like the artists then I go ahead and buy the CD to help support their work.

I like going to small cafes or small restaurants that I've never eaten in before. Sometimes I discover a real gem. That's how it happend when I discovered the new French restaurant in my area. Now, the owner and myself are very good friends and he keeps Alizee's picture on the wall and also plays her music.

I play around on the Internet like everyone else. I like to go to http://www.shortnews.com to read a quick blurb about what's going on around the world, and what's happening in the "HighTech" sector. It's a real great site to get the "quick & dirty" details without having to read pages and pages of text, like I'm making you do now. Sorry...

This probably sounds pretty boring to most of you but that's some of what I do... for now.

How about you others out there? I know some of you probably have some very interesting stories to tell. Go ahead, fill us in on all the nitty-gritty.

-Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-16-2006 at 04:28 PM..
Old 07-15-2006, 06:38 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617
for me its mostly soccer(I love French soccer) and cricket.
Don't just say, "I like soccer." Tell us about it. I'm wanting a novel.... Why do you like it? Which teams do you like and why? Who's your favorite player and why. etc... Seriously, I'm really interested and maybe others are also. It's always interesting to see what other Alizee fans are like and why they like the things they do. Although she has brought us all together, we must have other things in common besides Alizee.

If you have to, write your response in Microsoft Word and then "copy and paste" it here. But it's your post so you don't have to write anything you don't want to.

Hey... I like soccer too. Why? Because.................. (insert novel here) Sorry, couldn't help myself.

-Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-15-2006 at 06:56 PM..
Old 07-15-2006, 06:54 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

thats cool. Last week I was driving my uncle's accord and listening to Alizée when at this red light a ricer pulls up next to me calling me a fag and some other things(probably cause of how her music sounds or something). I tell him to race me when the light turns green anyway I destroy him while blasting C'est trop tard it was awesome.O yeah he wouldn't look at me anymore but the girl his passenger did, she was ok

O snaps I just noticed that I am not a junior member no more

Last edited by Spartan500; 07-15-2006 at 08:52 PM..
Old 07-15-2006, 09:01 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan500
thats cool. Last week I was driving my uncle's accord and listening to Alizée when at this red light a ricer pulls up next to me calling me a fag and some other things(probably cause of how her music sounds or something).
On the contrary... liking Alizee and her music makes you as far from a homosexual as you can get!!!!!! The Rice Burner obviously had other issues. People that I know say that if Alizee doesn't turn you on then YOU are definately... unequivocally... a homo with no hope for redemption! I couldn't agree more. One quick showing of the France Gall edition of "J'en ai Marre" seems to settle that argument once and for all. And believe me, I know....

-Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-15-2006 at 09:03 PM..
Old 07-15-2006, 09:12 PM
=]

mando is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersoil
On the contrary... liking Alizee and her music makes you as far from a homosexual as you can get!!!!!! The Rice Burner obviously had other issues. People that I know say that if Alizee doesn't turn you on then YOU are definately... unequivocally... a homo with no hope for redemption! I couldn't agree more. One quick showing of the France Gall edition of "J'en ai Marre" seems to settle that argument once and for all. And believe me, I know....

-Cybersoil
haha i agree. it would be cool to have TV's on the outside of your ride so you can play J'en ai Marre and they won't even think about calling you gay.

Last edited by mando; 07-15-2006 at 09:16 PM..
Old 07-15-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

that would be awesome and then when you drive by a computer cafe all the warcraft guys will go crazy
Old 07-15-2006, 09:40 PM
=]

mando is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan500
that would be awesome and then when you drive by a computer cafe all the warcraft guys will go crazy
i can see it now..."omfgwtfbbq its the real life version of the night elf female /dance!1!!"