Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-27-2019, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It finally donned on me what is going on here and I think it's because of what's being going on in this country the past few years, that I finally saw the light. It's obvious Mylene Farmer and Laurent Boutannat have been colluding with Gooogle so that when anyone does a search for any dance studio in France, the name "Studio de danse Mylene Farmer & Laurent Boutannat" would pop up. A plot this sinister had to be known by the upper levels of the French government. Yes..........Macron knew. In fact a dossier was being put together by the DGSI (French equivalent of MI5) that would have painted Alizee and Gregoire as blatant jay walkers to divert attention from what was really going on. MF, alias Mylene Farmer figured she would start with A&G because of their connections in the past and such a thing that appeared to be a simple mistake, would be easily overlooked. But they didn't count on some country hick from thousands of miles away, doing a Google Earth search for dance studios in Ajaccio that would lead to their downfall. I can hear those European sirens wailing outside the estate of Mr the jig is up, Monsieur Boutannat!
Wow, I think you nailed it! Scruffy 007 is on the job!
Old 06-29-2019, 04:24 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It finally donned on me what is going on here and I think it's because of what's being going on in this country the past few years, that I finally saw the light. It's obvious Mylene Farmer and Laurent Boutannat have been colluding with Gooogle so that when anyone does a search for any dance studio in France, the name "Studio de danse Mylene Farmer & Laurent Boutannat" would pop up. A plot this sinister had to be known by the upper levels of the French government. Yes..........Macron knew. In fact a dossier was being put together by the DGSI (French equivalent of MI5) that would have painted Alizee and Gregoire as blatant jay walkers to divert attention from what was really going on. MF, alias Mylene Farmer figured she would start with A&G because of their connections in the past and such a thing that appeared to be a simple mistake, would be easily overlooked. But they didn't count on some country hick from thousands of miles away, doing a Google Earth search for dance studios in Ajaccio that would lead to their downfall. I can hear those European sirens wailing outside the estate of Mr the jig is up, Monsieur Boutannat!

It's that Evil Vad Putin and the Russian FSB they're interfering in the Dance Studio.
Old 06-29-2019, 05:19 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
It's that Evil Vad Putin and the Russian FSB they're interfering in the Dance Studio.
Putin and the DGSI, have to get up pretty late in the afternoon, to put something over on us!
Old 06-29-2019, 11:11 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Well…

It’s all starting to “come together” now…

And all is being “revealed”, hopefully…

So, “it’s a girl”…

I am so happy for these two guys, I’ve a feeling that they have been waiting for this event for quite some time, and, the time was not “right” until now…

Two of my favorite people on this world, in my view, a “golden couple”, that I wish nothing but the utter “best of all things”…

We will just have to wait and see what this “50' Inside” documentary has to say…

In the meantime…

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebert057 View Post

a story of Annily taken over by Alizée
As always bebert, thank you...

This is just a superb pic…

Not sure at all of the “time frame” on this one, maybe around “Mothers Day’ mayhap, as CleverCowboy reckons?

However, she is looking happy, composed, and very good, as per usual…

Just a cool picture of a very cool “little lady”…

Now admit it, “hands up”, who would want to be sitting across the table from our “little lady” here??

Hmm?

Count me “in”, for sure…

That would be a “dream come true”…

Or a “nightmare”, maybe...

I’d probably “pass out”, or, lose my “power of speech”, or, “wee my pants”, or something “suave”, “dignified”, and “sophisticated” like that, don’t you know…

Actually, she would probably think she had just met a very old friend…

Now, you know Jo and his IG posts, here today, gone two days later

When I saw that he had posted all of that “followers only” stuff on his IG page I was almost tempted to go make an IG account to view it…

Yeah, It would have got me “busted” quite severely, but it would have been worth it… Maybe?

Then he deleted it all as usual…

Just as I was going to…

So, regretfully, I only managed to save one pic…

Sweet girl. I truly always forget just how “tiny” she actually is…

Well, you know the old saying, “all the best things come in the smallest packages”…

In this case, it’s just so so true…

So small, so beautiful, even now…

And always will be, regardless…

Now, I managed to miss Greg's birthday, my bad, but it goes without saying that I wish him nothing but the best...

Even though he IS the "luckiest man in the world"...

You know what I mean...

So, what else...

Oh, now, I think maybe Annily posted something, so will drop that in her thread...

Hmm... Don't think Johann has posted anything recently, but his last stuff on his IG page was very cool, so if you haven't given it a look, is worth doing so...

<Sigh>

Lets just see what this documentary has to say....

Y'all be safe, and stay cool, 'k...

Last edited by RedRafe; 06-29-2019 at 11:58 PM..
Old 07-10-2019, 03:21 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Well, it’s been a long, but in many ways, “fruitful” week…

Greg posted this on his “gregoirelyonnet” IG page, with the “caption”:

“⚠️DEMAIN⚠️
🖤Reportage sur le gala🖤 🖤50 minutes inside 🖤 Finalement notre reportage sur les coulisses du gala sera diffusé demain sur TF1! Merci de partager l’info
!”, which roughly translates as “"⚠️DEMAIN⚠️Report on the gala 50 minutes inside Finally our report on the backstage of the gala will be broadcast tomorrow on TF1! Thank you for sharing the info!”

Now, this video can be found in this thread, [2019-06-29] 50' inside - TF1 . Many thanks to Jenny, , for posting the video link, and, also to Bebert, for the excellent translation...

Some really insightful "comments" and "discussions" in that thread, worth checking it out…

I will admit, my French is NOT “brilliant”, and I will "shamefacedly" admit to only "catching" about 70% of what was being said, and even some of that just contextually…

Waay too fast for me, and my “vanilla” schoolboy French was just not up to it…

<RedRafe furtively looks around for a bag to stick over his head>

But, it did “update” my “current” understanding of Alizée, her “life”, and her “situation”, and, I’m very glad I watched it, for several reasons...

Anyhow…

Apart from that, not really a huge lot happening with regard to IG posts, that’s really “relevant”, or worth posting…

The only “stuff” that Alizée has really been posting with regard to IG posts has been of a very “personal nature”, their “wedding anniversary”, Greg’s birthday, stuff like that, as well as a few “story” posts, which is fine, for she does get to have a "life", don't y'know...

All of which Alizée “managed” not to be seen in, at all…

<sigh>

To be very honest, from my “own point of view”, seemingly” the best IG page right now, to get the most “current”, “up to date” Alizée IG posts is the “_teamalizeegregoire” IG "fan" page...

A very well run page, with some really good “content”, a lot of which is some really good “screenies” from “story” posts, that tend to be the only thing Alizée and Greg have “dropped” recently…

Hmmph…

It’s a strange situation when a “fansite”, “secondary” source of information has far better, more “relevant” content, than an “official”, “primary” source of information…

Oh well, such is life…

Now, I know we are not here to “follow”, Jo, or Johann, or Annily, as it has been “pointed out”, but, but, welll, they are very “close” to her, and, welll, at least they occasionally post stuff, don’t you know, and some of it does occasionally include Alizée related matters in it, occasionally, maybe as much as hers does…

So…

Keep an eye on Jo’s IG page. His content now seems to be mostly for “followers” only, and does “appear” and “disappear” with astonishing frequency, but, it is always excellent stuff…

Johann had posted a couple of “stories”, mostly related to his “business” concerns. and also a couple of really very nice shots…

Another “pic” from heaven. Honestly, who would not want to just be there, just, “soaking it all in”, “first hand”…

Well, it's probably the closest that I'm ever going to get, to actually being there...

Now, this is a very cool interior shot of a “Jeep”, not sure what "one", but very nice anyhow. Although, I’m going to say something that would probably be regarded as being a “heresy” here in the US, and that is, give me a “Land Rover”, specifically a “Defender”, any time. These have taken me places that you would not "believe", and, that you would not "believe" that it was possible you could actually get any form of vehicle into…

Happy days…

What else??

Oh, right, the little, little lady, Annily, posted a couple of “shots”, so, will go drop them in her thread…

Apart from that, nothing much happening, at all…

Go check out that video in the “[2019-06-29] 50' inside - TF1” “thread”, it’s really, “very cool”…

Y’all be safe, ‘k…
Old 07-10-2019, 04:02 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
Now, this is a very cool interior shot of a “Jeep”, not sure what "one", but very nice anyhow. Although, I’m going to say something that would probably be regarded as being a “heresy” here in the US, and that is, give me a “Land Rover”, specifically a “Defender”, any time. These have taken me places that you would not "believe", and, that you would not "believe" that it was possible you could actually get any form of vehicle into…
I would take a Land Rover over a Jeep any day! They are just a "wee bit" over my price point.

It's not really heresy anymore. They have Honda plants in the US, Chevy plants in Japan, etc. etc. I just buy what I like, and usually trade-in every three years.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:59 AM

bebert057 is on a distinguished road

on the instagram account of Ske_Leton
Old 07-16-2019, 12:31 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Old 07-16-2019, 01:47 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Looks like they were on vacation last week and one place they stopped (could've been the only place????) was Calais and it looks like there was some type of dance event/competition which I think involved hip hop dancing and I guess they were invited to it. The BBE stands for B Boy Europe. No idea what the first B means. I do believe they are back in Ajaccio now.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-16-2019 at 01:49 PM..
Old 07-16-2019, 02:04 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Looks like they were on vacation last week and one place they stopped (could've been the only place????) was Calais and it looks like there was some type of dance event/competition which I think involved hip hop dancing and I guess they were invited to it. The BBE stands for B Boy Europe. No idea what the first B means. I do believe they are back in Ajaccio now.
I wondered why they photographed that. I thougt it is a popular photo scene in calais. I think it stands for BBOY & BGIRL EUROPE.

Gregoire posted this on fb: https://www.facebook.com/gregoire.ly...type=3&theater
End of a great weekend of break! We took a look at it! Congratulations to all the dancers 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 a huge thank you to @bboyeurope and @bboy_abdel for the invitation!!! A welcome to the top of the top!!! A really positive energy of sharing and exchange! The Hiphop Spirit at the meeting! 👋🏼

Last edited by kulli; 07-16-2019 at 02:11 PM..