Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-06-2006, 12:16 AM

pineapplejello is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Alizee= Broken Promises

Quote:
Originally Posted by newalizeefan View Post
well i found out about alizee mid-july.
during most of july and august i was incredibly/highly/extremely obssesed with alizee. i would watch her videos every night for like 2 hours before i fell asleep, i would be on the AF forums or here every hour. id be listening to her music on my iPod 24/7. plus i was thinking of her 24/7

during september, it kinda toned down. i wasnt watching her videos much anymore. i would listen to her songs mostly when im at school or driving by myself but not as much when i am at home. but she was always on my mind 24/7 still.

im sad to say that my alizee addiction is decreasing. although i never looked forward to losing interest, i guess it just happened due to the incredibly low amounts of incoming news and rumors.
although i still listen to her songs everyday and visit the forums everyday. and of course shes still always on my mind. but its just not as instense anymore. but you can bet that once her new album/single comes out, i will go back to the way i used to be in july/august.
have you guys started to lose interest or is it just natural?
>>
oK, I hear you loud and clear. However, we were promised a new CD by SEPTEMBER at the latest. Here iit is October 6 and no one has heard hide or hair of any new CD. No one has come forth with any credible info on Alizee , including herself. My addiction of course had been steadily going downhill, ever since she hooked with the Jeremy. I think she got pursuaded into marriage and having baby. I also think he had a lot to do with her dissapearance and lack of communication with her very loyal and faithful fans. I know ALZIEE reads these, as shes stated before.
She loves the INTERNET and Im sure she has feelings just as we do. Im sure she feels the pain of her fans that are completly bewildered and confused and just plain tired of false promises and waiting. Everyone said the wait is over: well guess what? Its not. It will be over when we see her new CD on AMAZON and VIRGIN RECORDS. Until then, believe nothing and if you can, keep the faith. I know in my heart if she had never met Jeremy, she would have kept her skyrocketing career going. I was lucky enough to have been at her last "official" concert on January 17, 2004.
Little did I know it would be a long long time till see and hear from her again. Many loyal fans have moved on or have given up all hope. Many of my French friends said the word in Paris is NEGATIVE. Most Parisians look at ALIZEE is someone who used to be very popular, but no one listens or cares about her now. The truth hurts, but the truth is, she has let down her loyal and caring fans much too long, with only a breif paragraph of hope back in March of '06 that apparantly meant nothing.
I have personally been in the entertainment business for 20 years and can usually smell rat when I see one. I think the rats name is Jeremy. Mark my words, this will soon come out.
My only hope, is she wakes up and smells the coffee, very soon, before all hope is lost in regrouping any of her previous , loyal and caring fan base. \Your comments please are wellcome
Old 10-06-2006, 01:49 AM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
well i found out about alizee mid-july.
during most of july and august i was incredibly/highly/extremely obssesed with alizee. i would watch her videos every night for like 2 hours before i fell asleep, i would be on the AF forums or here every hour. plus i was thinking of her 24/7

during september, it kinda toned down. i wasnt watching her videos much anymore. i would listen to her songs mostly when im at school or driving by myself but not as much when i am at home. but she was always on my mind 24/7 still.
Pretty much the same.

My video watching time has definately decreased, but I'm not the kind of person who watches the same video over and over anyway. I think that the initial "crush" is over, but I've matured into a real fan.

I still listen to her music everyday, but I try to mix it up. Sometimes I even tell myself that I can't listen to her music just for the sake of keeping it "fresh". I'd hate for her music to get as annoying as some of the overplayed top 40!

I could see me losing more interest though, if by, let's say,Feb. we don't hear anything new.

Pineapple has some good points. I really want her to come back, and the sooner, the better. She has a lot of fans, but the long breaks she takes kill her. I can only imagine how far she would have gone if she wouldn't have stopped.

Alizée had said that she wanted to get married young and have kids (O God, I hope that kid(SSSSSSSS) will wait!) In one hand it's what she wanted to do, but on the other, I wonder if she regrets it?

That actually puts stress on Jeremy--having to deal w/ the whole "you talked me into taking a break and having a kid even though it was my idea" argument. I'm sure she felt like she didn't have artistic freedom w/ MF, but she lost some of her backing w/o her. Just look at the alleged record label denying her alleged new cd.

The music business his a lot of "here and now," so obviously she seems like a "has been" to some, but I truely hope that she really has something to put out and maybe even try to branch out to other certain countries *cough*. It doesn't seem hopefull that she would come to the US if she isn't even that popular in France. However, that's as of right now. She may not be the popular thing, but she's still popular. If she turned out a decent cd (which I have no doubt it will be), her popularity will rebound. Enough to come to the US? Who knows?

The Russel Crowe movie offers some hope. At least it shows us/her/record labels that she is still marketable. Seeing the MTV clip were she flash's the ring shows that she's still alive, lol.

I don't know what I would've done if I had to wait years for her like some of you / I guess all we can do is wait longer and not get too suicidal in the process.

WOW, that's a spicy meata balla!
Old 10-06-2006, 01:51 AM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineapplejello View Post
However, we were promised a new CD by SEPTEMBER at the latest.
Nobody was "promised" anything.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:13 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
>>
I think she got pursuaded into marriage and having baby.
I think I read that during that time there was the whole Jen/Max trend in Paris of marrying and having child young.

Quote:
>>
Everyone said the wait is over: well guess what? Its not. It will be over when we see her new CD on AMAZON and VIRGIN RECORDS. Until then, believe nothing and if you can, keep the faith.
She still needs a label. I'd like to see her idol, Madonna, step in on this since she is a record producer (I think).

Quote:
>>
Many loyal fans have moved on or have given up all hope. Many of my French friends said the word in Paris is NEGATIVE. Most Parisians look at ALIZEE is someone who used to be very popular, but no one listens or cares about her now.
She may have lost Parisian fans, but Lili still has a growing presence outside of Paris.
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=475

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 10-06-2006, 04:07 AM

newalizeefan is on a distinguished road

she has fans in the US so she still has a crowd. but i dunno with the parisian fans. she'll have to start over with them i guess.
i also agree that her long break does kill her. i mean come on, just record yourself for 10 seconds saying that you will come back so that the fans dont lose hope. i mean a letter is nice but it just brings up the question of "is it fake?". and with her almost NEVER being in the media or there NEVER being any official word of her, its hard to imagine a comeback. its just pulling fans away.
if i was her i would try to keep my fans from suffering. waiting is very torturous (spelling), ESPECIALLY if you dont know if your actually waiting for something, or if your waiting for nothing. ill put in my little expectation and say that if there is no type of official news on her album/single/comeback by feb. 07 then im guessing its a done deal and she will be retired from music. again, thats just my expectation and some people will agree with me and some wont. but thats 5 months from now and theres lots of time for good alizee news to happen in between now and next feb.

-oh and with my signature... i made that like a week afer lili's b-day. it seemed like news was popping up like crazy after her birthday, then it just stopped. so im guessing the delay isn't over, but im gonna try to keep myself optimistic.

Last edited by newalizeefan; 10-06-2006 at 04:10 AM..
Old 10-06-2006, 04:21 AM

Gatchaman is on a distinguished road

I listen to her music pretty much daily on the way to work on my iPod. I'll also catch a video or two of Alizee when I'm on YouTube or here. If I really want to get my Alizee fix, I just fire up my PSP and watch her concert on it.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:51 PM
I'm a listener ... reader

BlancZulu is on a distinguished road
To tell the truth...

The first time i saw a picture of Ali - 2years ago - i could feel my heart slacking out of rithm - for the wrong reason actually... I could have sworn it was a picture of a girl i know! The most beautiful creature to ever strole on this earth!

I started a frantic search to unmask the picture...

Well, i found out who she was and started downloading pics and videos.
I fell in love with her music and can't wait for her ellusive album!

I'm still uncurebly addicted to everthing about her! Her smile is in the fore fronts of my mind eternally ...

... even though I change a few details to that of a girl i know !!!
Old 10-06-2006, 08:13 PM

General Patton is on a distinguished road

Yea...it has been a long time since her last appearence...but I really don't care how long it takes I will be waiting with patience.
Old 10-06-2006, 08:15 PM

General Patton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
yea. most of the music i used to listen to. (mainly rap/rnb/hiphop), i dont listen to it anymore unless im in the car with other people.
i only listen to alizee's music, and love songs that remind me of alizee.
i would love to tell my family/friends about alizee but theyd probably think that im weird listening to french songs.
I do the same newalizeefan. Everyone on the forums are the only ones who know my addiction. My friends like me are all Disturbed fans...and trying show them Alizee well....
Old 10-06-2006, 09:00 PM
Alizée Fan Since Day 1

Señor Villa is on a distinguished road

I haven't heard her music in two months so I guess my interest is fading.