Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Which member is your favorite?
Taeyeon (way to be original ) 1 4.55%
Tiffany (I certainly don't blaim you) 3 13.64%
Jessica (bet this gets pressed a lot) 3 13.64%
Hyoyeon (aka 'Press this or the lawn ninjas will be after you) 2 9.09%
Sooyoung (if you can stand a girl taller than you) 1 4.55%
Sunny (you know, the brightest smile? ) 0 0%
Yuri (cursed by the black pearl?) 3 13.64%
Yuna (doe eyed darling...) 1 4.55%
Seohyun (maknae ftw!) 1 4.55%
I love them all! <3 2 9.09%
Where is Alizée's button??? 11 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2010, 08:48 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Ok, sorry to doublepost, but I seriously need to say something. I just finished listening to Tiffany and K Will singing 'Girl Meets Love'. And within ten seconds of Tiffany starting to sing, I had five or six tears coming down my face. I have never heard a voice that made me literally cry. It was... Incomprehensible... Wow... She just... Wow...
Old 06-24-2010, 09:01 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

yeah u know taeyon did a musical and i have to say i cried my eye balls out at the end. When u get a chance go to our youtube channel and watch it with our subs, or u can download it. Its an increadible musical, and like I said it brought me to tears at the end. Yeah but i know what u mean about Fany, when she and Sica start to sing eather in English or Korean together Im compleatly mesmorised. i listen to Sica and Taeyon sing in English and it was increadible. I compleatly love the Accent's when they sing in English eheh. Just increadible.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:22 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Ok, sorry to doublepost, but I seriously need to say something. I just finished listening to Tiffany and K Will singing 'Girl Meets Love'. And within ten seconds of Tiffany starting to sing, I had five or six tears coming down my face. I have never heard a voice that made me literally cry. It was... Incomprehensible... Wow... She just... Wow...
Very beautiful, emotional, and powerful song indeed. Full of love. You can just really feel it.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:35 PM

Is it too late to claim Fany as my favorite member? I always did think she was pretty cute, and after hearing some other solos of hers, well, Hyoyeon just can't compete. That's not necessarily her fault though, it's SM that doesn't give her singing parts. I guess Hyo and Fany are equal now!
Old 06-26-2010, 04:30 PM

Ok, you guys seriously suck. You leave it up to me to make anything happen in this thread. As I am sure everyone who reads this thread is aware, tomorrow (the 28, Korea is like 13 hours ahead of me) is Seohyun's 19th birthday! Yay! I hope all of you left her a message in the birthday thread on SSF! This the first birthday since my becoming SoShified, so it is kind of special. Especially since she is closest to me in age. So leave your message there (and here as well, the libraries are closed on Sundays), and let's show love to our awesome Maknae! Keep being adorable, Seohyun, and never fade away! You have a particularly unique aura, and it makes you stand out against your 8 amazing group mates. I hope you stay happy, healthy, and never give up! I'm glad I get to be here for it. To the next 19! Love you, Seororo!
Old 06-26-2010, 11:22 PM
Im a 100% Sone

eheheh ur funny man lol, yeah her B-day was yesterday, we are actually preparing gifts for her, and hte rest of the members. Not saure if u read the thread. But yeah its unbeliavable lol how devoted of members we are hehe, the members that live South Korea take out an entire page in the newspaper wishing Birthdays to our girls, they did it For Sicas B-day, same for Taeyon's and now for Seohyun I belive. Did you see in Japan the pre-ordered copies of hteir album that they are releasing before their performance is already sold out lol, Thats show how much japaniese Sones love our girls ehehe.
Old 06-26-2010, 11:50 PM

I thought her's was the 28th? According to the Soshi-awesomeness thread, her birthday is june 28. Today is the 26th. Did jung type the wrong date? Even the fb page says it is the 28th. Wtf I am so confused!
Old 06-27-2010, 01:27 AM
Im a 100% Sone

yeah it is on the 28th, I think it was just a type-o lol.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:22 AM

See, you said it was yesterday. That's what confused me. The reason I am celebrating here instead of SSF is because like I said earlier, I can't on SSF tomorrow because the library is closed. But if I get there before 13h on monday (the 28th here, 13h here is 00h the next morning in Korea), I can celebrate the last 4 hours! Library opens at 9. So I can celebrate from 20h-2359h! Hope chat will be somewhat interesting there.

Edit:

Ok, nevermind, now it is 20 past midnight n Korea. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ADORABLE MAKNAE, SEOHYUN!!! I hope you have an amazing day!

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 06-27-2010 at 11:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-27-2010, 03:50 PM
Im a 100% Sone

ehehe yeah ur forgeting hte time difference hehe lol, they are almost one day ahaid of us. Well almost lol. yeah when u get on it sure will be interesting. SSF is horible for cell phones because at every time there are over thousand members on and even more lol. i thin we broke the 100k member mark ehehe thats awesome.