Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-14-2007, 08:17 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road
Default I'm Baaaaaack!!

My computer went 'poof' for about a week. The last thing I saw was bird had some big news for us tomorrow. Sooooooooooooooooo!! Let me have all the latest news. When is Alizee's album coming out? Or even a single? A new picture? A quote in a magazine? Anything?
Old 08-14-2007, 08:37 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

yay! welcome back rocket

lots of stuff going on the past few days, new (recent) pic of Lili, and a lot of other new rumors going around. actually a lot of weird stuff today.

time will tell i guess, but it seems the return is very close
Old 08-14-2007, 08:38 PM

Topaz is on a distinguished road

Welcome back Rocket. Sorry to hear about the system going poof! Here is a picture.

by Joseph Jacotey

Maybe a single in a few weeks and an album to follow. I hope all is well with you.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:40 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Welcome back Rocket! I just got back on to the forum today after awhile of being away, but the 2 topics, Official News Discussion and Pic I never saw b4, are intriguing.

And we'll all be celebrating her Birthday within a week, some more so than others at the Virtual concert.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 08-14-2007, 08:47 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Welcome back, Rocket! Here is another new picture. Well, according to sources it was taken by her friend at a photoshoot.

Old 08-14-2007, 08:53 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

After seeing her wearing her normal clothes, this hair style actually fits. Good to see Lili coming into her own.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:01 PM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tye View Post
Welcome back, Rocket! Here is another new picture. Well, according to sources it was taken by her friend at a photoshoot.

GULP!!...Where did you get this picture? Is this the New & Improved Alizee Jacotey? Thats an Awesome Picture!!
Old 08-14-2007, 09:13 PM

Topaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
After seeing her wearing her normal clothes, this hair style actually fits. Good to see Lili coming into her own.
Yes. It happens to all artists (and people). Choose your own look, write a couple of your own songs, take control of your life, etc. It's destiny.

Old 08-14-2007, 09:16 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
GULP!!...Where did you get this picture? Is this the New & Improved Alizee Jacotey? Thats an Awesome Picture!!
Amazed posted it in the "Pic i never saw b4" thread. According to the sources, it was taken by Lili's friend SISSOU during a promotional photo shoot. This photo shoot is possibly for the new album.

This post was originally posted by someone known as Rozier in French but Amazed translated it. This Rozier guy seems to be very well connected and right so far. Here is the translated post.

hi so without pretention I can just tell you that the song Divine idole exist but not how Voici annouced it ! Indeed the title is not correct ! Other detail , the song doesnt talk at all about Mylène farmer , you just have to see the completes lyrics to understand !

The song is indeed about a woman living in a gothic fashion but aint Mylène farmer ! it even seems to be someone close to Alizée , a member of her familly , who is a photographer and live in a dark and enigmatic world ! Alizée admire this person since her childhood ! know that this song is a ballade !

concerning the album , there's no specific style since is a mix of styles , between pop rock and dance ! Alizée completely changed direction !

Other detail , one text was written by Alizée herself ! the near-totality of the others texts were entrusted to well known lyric writers ! it should be noted that the speakers on the musics are mainly people having worked on the last opus of Chatelain !

the album is actually in final phase of fabrication after the signature with Sony BGM ! small precision ! alizée didn't change disk compagny on an impulsion ! alizée was under contract with UNIVERSAL but this one was expiring in this month of August 2007 ! However Alizée and Universal had an agreement to let the contract run to its expiry , but the 2 parts had notified for a long time their wish to seperate and not renew the experience at the end of this one! However Universal asked Alizé to avoid giving information to the medias in regards of her new opus to avoid being associated with this album who wouldnt be under their label !

Way before that expiry Alizée had begun procedur with SONY/BGM ! her futur disk compagny in good will waited for the end of her contract with Universal to had her sign her new contract at RCA and finaly start communicating information to the media the details of the album !

Finally know that alizée will be back in early septembre on radio if everything goes well ! the release date of the 1st single and the album are actually defined and everything should be known when school start ! I can only tell you that from last news the date of October 8 was advanced by the close relations of alizée!

Yours sincerely..... ROZIER

Last edited by Tye; 08-14-2007 at 09:23 PM..
Old 08-14-2007, 09:16 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

welcome back amiga