Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-03-2009, 01:19 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Speaking of going crazy, when i logged onto the forum this morning, i was so confused as to why the hell i couldn't read anything.

then i realized that i had fallen asleep with contacts on but had put my glasses on too anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
Actually Alizee had plastic surgery to her face to look exactly like MJ. She got hooked on pain meds and is now a full blown heroin junky. That's why she lies so much. Actually she has been a heroin junky since age 15. Notice the dark circles under her eyes and she doesn't show her stomach because she has blown out all the veins in her arms and is now injecting in her stomach. That's why she is so moody and paranoid. Alizee's eyes were watering at the Mexico fair concert because she had just snorted a line of blow. Do any of you have any proof that I am wrong lol! No more speculation than what I have seen here lol! Alizee please get your album released soon! Your fans are becoming stir crazy.

I was about to eat you alive until i read that last part. i was like "BLASPHEMY!!"

Last edited by wasabi622; 12-03-2009 at 01:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-03-2009, 02:25 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Well, of course she likes to tour....I've heard her say it a thousand times:

Quote:
Son nom de code est
J.B.G, J.B.G.
J.B.G., pour la vie
Autour du globe c'est
L'egerie, J.B.G.
(emphasis added)

Old 12-03-2009, 02:58 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
That all that happened before Aguascalientes. You're reading an awful lot into one event, for which there could be any number of explanations. There's some truth to what you say, but things like not showing her stomach are more likely because she doesn't want to, not because she can't. Admittedly, the Psychédélices era didn't go smoothly, but Alizée doesn't want things to be the same as during the Mylene days, not even necessarily her levels of stardom and success. You said she's "not into her career like we all hoped". The keyword there is we. We either have to come to terms with that, or move on.
In fact, as Alizée said, even if she didn't do as well, it was more satisfying for her to go through all the things necessary to put together an album as the producer (or whatever you want to call that). Her reasons for doing the album(s) include things that don't affect us, that we don't see, things that have to do with her sense of fulfillment.

As to how she feels about things, yeah, maybe Alizeeinternationalfan had some points there maybe not. Feeling like we do, we can read all that into an event and it makes sense, but that doesn't mean it's true. Sometimes I think she's not so different from me, but sometimes I think she is in fact very different from me. Her life path has been very very different from mine. I have to be careful not to project too much of my own feelings about things onto her, but it totally happens anyway. Does she feel like Edie Sedgwick? Maybe. Maybe that's why she's doing the subject again (assuming that's even true). But I think she has much more stability and social support. I think she's doing fine. I really don't think she is like Edie was (from what little I've gathered about Edie (and Alizée)), maybe that's why she thinks she can do the subject. ??

"True fans must be listened to..." unfortunately I think we have found out a long time ago that with regard to her listening... not really. That may be how we feel (some, if not all of us, have very much felt that), but her life is her life. As to whether we should listen, we do. That's why we're here, but like her we believe what we believe regardless of what anyone else wants us to believe. What else can I say but, I feel your pain.

Merci Fanny
Old 12-03-2009, 03:45 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

I'm on vacation here in Pistoia, Italy, a place Alizée performed at in 2002, and 2003 during Festivalbar. Yes I came here just because she performed here back then and in a few days I will be going down to Taormina on Sicily, again just because she performed there.

I'm reading these posts about drug use and it's like wow!, what will come up next. I think that unfortunately, drugs is something that's part of a celebrity's life style. There exposed to it all the time. In the military, I was offered heroin on many occassions and never took it because I heard it was so addictive. I'll bet some people told her if she took a certain drug, it would help her to have plenty of energy to get through her concerts and I'm sure there were many a party she was at where it was offered.

But did she use? That's something again we'll probably never really know. We'll hear rumors that can't be proven. I remember last year we were discussing whether her breasts had been augmented because somebody thought they could see scars in her armpits.

We don't know what she's like up close an personnal and probably never will.
But I believe in her. I don't think she would use but who knows? To be exposed to that at such an early age, it would be tough not to. But I think she wouldn't expose her baby to that and if she did use in the past, I doubt if she does anymore.

As for her voice not sounding well down in Mexico. Well I think that all goes back to what I've said before. Whoever is managing her doesn't know what they're doing. They have her singing songs that are not a good fit for her and they don't have the nerve to tell her that. The original version of Moi Lolita sounded terrible when sung live, but MF and LB knew that this song needed to be enhanced in a sound studio and the result was a very beautiful song. They started off her concerts with 4 songs that sounded beautiful when sung live and buried other songs that didn't sound that great further in such as ML an JAM.

As for her beauty, I think she is still incredibly beautiful but everything she has worn on stage and most of her hair styles have hidden that natural beauty instead of enhancing it.

So bottom line is I still believe in her, still have faith in her abilities and will still look forward to this new album with great expectations.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:08 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure pepelepew was joking.
Hope you're having a great trip, Scruffydog!
Old 12-03-2009, 07:46 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizeeinternationalfan View Post
I travelled across the continent to see her in her last concert. Who else here did that?
I got words straight from the horses mouth. Who else here did that?

I assure you the reason is more humorous then you'd guess, and it is none of the reasons stated here or anywhere else that I have seen. As for her voice being off.....well it hasn't sounded so swell in any of her recent performances, so I'd say more practice would help that...maybe.

Quote:
Remember, she is not an educated person (did she even finish high school?) and massive success came easy for her, but she deep down knows it was largely because of her mentors. When she struck out on her own, she struck out. She has lost her stardom and the body that did so much to get her there? Gone. SHe hasn't shown her stomach, for example, for how many years?? The dark circles under her eyes, the dark outfit, the strange boyish haircut, the choice of subject for her new album: everyone, wake up! She is adrift...and will increasingly spend time with her new child and make a new one soon (wouldn't you??). Her giving the middle finger to Mexican press, and doing the same in Paris years earlier, her lack of communication with her fans, her broken promises without explanation...she is simply not into her career like we all hoped she would be. The new album might be quite dark, she is drawn to that now. She's dissapeared since Aguascalientes, think about it.
OMFG OMFG OMFG SHE"S NOT AN ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But seriously, I quoted this because I quite like what you said.

Old 12-03-2009, 04:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
I'm pretty sure pepelepew was joking.
Hope you're having a great trip, Scruffydog!
I should have realized that. Sounded pretty far fetched. Problem is, in some of these hotels, it takes so long to load a page, I dont have time to back track through the pages to research everything that's been going on.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I travelled across the continent to see her in her last concert. Who else here did that?
That earns you a pat on the back. It does not earn you any credibility.

Quote:
Some have tried to claim that the makeup was the reason for the tears that streamed down her face, but no one ever claims the makeup was the reason for her bad voice and lackluster start that night.
Not everyone at that concert by a long stretch claimed she had a "bad voice" or a "lackluster start."

Look, Her Grace is a very secretive person, and we don't know everything that's going on in her life. As Ben said, you're reading an awful lot into a combination of one incident with some performance changes that you, personally, can't relate to, and drawing a solipsistic, she-doesn't-care-about-us conclusion when the reality may be something completely different.

If she didn't want to do music any more, she'd retire. It's not as if she needs the money. The fact that she's plunging ahead with a new album rather than taking another couple of years off to have a second child refutes that handily. She still wants to sing and she still wants to perform and there is absolutely nothing to suggest to the contrary.

I have suspicions about what happened toward the end of the Psych era, but -- I'll keep those to myself. Suffice it to say that while we may never know the full story (and it may be none of our business), there are some things that are so implausible that we can be sure they are NOT what was going on.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 12-03-2009, 08:45 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
... there are some things that are so implausible that we can be sure they are NOT what was going on.
Believe me, I have come up with a more sinister reason than he even posted for certain things and I might not have been totally off on some of it. I later decided that I was probably just not understanding Alizée or the situation well enough and actually giving her more credit in some ways than was probably warranted. It was because I had so little information, but so badly wanted to know what was going on. I just had to come up with every possible plausible scenario. It's sad that fans have to go through that, but what can one do? There are certain times when I can also imagine that more information could have been given, but there was a legitimate reason for not giving more information, like that it would hurt her reputation in a different way, which an adoring fan probably would not prefer. There are times where it's just a no-win situation. And then I think it's safe to say that Alizée's default position is to say nothing if she is at all unsure.

saito974 on psychalizee.forum-actif.net made an interesting post . He talked about how he had been following her since 2000 and people have over the years made the same cries of where's Alizée between every album. This is how it is. And as he and I have both said, Alizée had big fame when she was 16 and probably doesn't really care about it anymore. She just wants to have a good time making her music and doing things at her own pace. Don't be bitter (sorry if that's hypocritical). Just take it or leave it.

Merci Fanny
Old 12-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Default my views on this

i think we should all be thankful that she is trying to give us whatwe want(the new album). she is doing what she wants to do at her own pace, and we should respect that. and hey we should just savor her songs as they last. she wont be singing forever...

Tags
2009, album, chateau, marmont