Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 07-23-2023, 11:24 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Hey guys did you notice that http://www.youtube.com/@MoiAlizeeOfficiel channel was updated recently under the Releases section?
Does anyone know what they are doing there?

Do you guys remember this shorts? http://www.youtube.com/shorts/k3Ersmt9cs8
Were any of you there at that event? And see this, Alizée asks you there how old were you when it happened?

Hey Scruffy tell us something. Would you like to be at one of Alizée's concerts like this one you can see on the above shorts, and would you shake hands with Alizée like those guys on the concert?
Old 07-24-2023, 11:52 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post
Hey guys did you notice that http://www.youtube.com/@MoiAlizeeOfficiel channel was updated recently under the Releases section?

Were any of you there at that event? And see this, Alizée asks you there how old were you when it happened?
I hadn't been to that page in quite some time because I have just about all that music whether it's in a remastered form or not, but one thing that stuck out to me was the "Shorts" section they now have. I clicked on a few of those and after it goes to the video and if you click on the 3 dots, then description, it looks like some if not all of these were added this month.

I think this shorts section is a great idea because it lets a person who's new to her to see right away if they like a certain song or not. The shorts brings you right into the heart of the song. That's especially good if you are trying to show other people her videos.

Last edited by Bamagirl; 07-25-2023 at 04:36 PM..
Old 07-25-2023, 04:12 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post

Hey Scruffy tell us something. Would you like to be at one of Alizée's concerts like this one you can see on the above shorts, and would you shake hands with Alizée like those guys on the concert?
I would love to be at an Alizée concert like that. I would like to shake her hand but I've been lucky enough to shake her hand a couple of times already so it's not that high a priority. Seeing her perform is what I'd really want.

As far as any of us being at one of these En Concert concerts, there's only one person I've known of in the 16 years of being a part of this forum that I know was at an En Concert show. I forget his real name but he did a lot of translations of Alizée interviews. One of his nicknames was Backinblack. He was at the autograph session in 2010 with me and 2 others. He was from the midwest, Wisconsin I believe. He was a teacher and him and his girlfriend from the same state were living and teaching in France at the time.

RMJ too may have been there but I don't remember him posting any pictures of those shows so maybe he didn't find out about her until after En Concert?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
I hadn't been to that page in quite some time because I have just about all that music whether it's in a remastered form or not, but one thing that stuck out to me was the "Shorts" section they now have. I clicked on a few of those and after it goes to the video and if you click on the 3 dots, then description, it looks like some if not all of these were added this month.

I think this shorts section is a great idea because it lets a person who's new to her to see right away if they like a certain song or not. The shorts brings you right into the heart of the song. That's especially good if you are trying to show other people her videos.
It does look to be new and I also think it's a great idea. Many a time I've went to show someone some of her videos and time was limited and getting past the beginning of a song where not a lot is happening and diving right into the best part of the video is a great way of doing it.

Last edited by Bamagirl; 07-25-2023 at 04:36 PM..
Old 08-13-2023, 12:19 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default I haven't been on in a while; so Sorry !

I haven't been on in a while, So Sorry! I have been a little sick but over it now. I promote Alizee's videos, wherever I go online. So I see that her main Channel is now 581K users and the other Alizee Channel is at 579K ( this seems to go up right behind the other one ? ) I am still trying to punch out my books; so Sorry for the delay, too ! I hope she gets some income from the Channels; if she needs it, but since I don't have a Channel myself at present, I don't know how much that would be ? I assume that the suscriber's pay something to subscribe. My finances are fragile right now, so I cannot subscribe or contribute to anything ! At least until my books hit; which I am hoping they will.
I promote Alizee again from the multiplier app; but it is Flaky so you have to allow it to load and then start the videos yourself with whichever one you want to hear.
It is "Alizee is a Siren from the Isle of Sirens ( Corsica ) And You Cannot Resist Her ! " under Marshal Davout. But I see that my link has failed so I will have to fix it ! I don't know what is wrong with this ; so you would have to go to the www. youtubemultiplier .com and search for the name to find it and play it ! ( another sorry in my list of sorry's ! ). I have made too many on there lately ( with my writer's dispensation to embellish things and so I will have to stop )

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 08-13-2023 at 12:35 PM.. Reason: To try to fix link
Old 08-20-2023, 11:34 PM

24Shepherd24 is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday, Alizee!
Old 08-21-2023, 01:27 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Joyeux Anniversaire Alizée!