Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 02-25-2019, 07:26 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
The resemblance to her mother is impressive. Annily is growing more beautiful as she grows older. I suspect that, like her mother, we will have a wealth of selfies. How old is she now? It's somewhat difficult adjusting to the fact that she is a young woman now and not a little girl anymore.
I *think* she is getting close to 14, if not there already.

It has been hard to adjust to the time warp that Annily is obviously in. Think of what Alizee must be going through now that her "baby girl" is no longer a baby.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
Anyhow, she is “stuck” in that strange “transitional” stage between “childhood” and “womanhood”.

A very “interesting” time/stage in “life” if you are a parent.
I had two sons, no daughter. I'm surprised that they survived their early teens... without me wringing their necks.

It's just a given that teens will test the limits at this age. Annily seems like a sweet girl and has a very close bond with her mother. Hopefully Alizee is patient enough to see this girl through the transition and stay close.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 02-25-2019 at 07:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-17-2019, 11:25 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Well, looks like nobody has “checked up” on Annily for a while now, so, methinks I’ll go and see how the “little, little one”, or, “littler little one”, (agghhh, you know what I mean ), is doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
It has been hard to adjust to the time warp that Annily is obviously in. Think of what Alizee must be going through now that her "baby girl" is no longer a baby.

It's just a given that teens will test the limits at this age. Annily seems like a sweet girl and has a very close bond with her mother. Hopefully Alizee is patient enough to see this girl through the transition and stay close.
Well, “little, little one” is getting “older” very fast, if that makes any “sense” at all, and she’s making me feel positively “ancient”.

Mind you, I felt pretty old at the age of 25, when I was a “Captain” , I felt positively old at the age of 33, when I was a “Major” , (for the second time), and now “coming on” 56, I do feel totally “ancient” , and it doesn’t help that the “expiry date” on the male side of my “clan” appears to be 56. A “sobering” thought, that one, so it’s going to be an “interesting” year.

Anyhow, looking at Annily’s later/latest Instagram pics, well, judging by some of the “feedback” she has been getting from her family/extended family, I think the bond between her an all of her family, especially “her and her mother” has never been stronger, and indeed, is only going from “strength to strength”, which to me is just, “pure dead brilliant”.

She seems to be a “very smart”, “very intelligent” and “funny” young lady, and bearing in mind the bond between Alizée and herself, I don’t think Alizée is going to have anything to “worry” about, whatsoever.

Anyhow, “Instagram” pics…

Her IG shots from “Mauritius”, they are both really well presented “nicely thought out” pics, (that looks like a pretty wonderful “Croton”, (or is it a “Codiaeum”?), in the background, by the way), and it makes a perfect “frame” for her, really really cool, and, “I see”.

Oooo, Mauritius, hmm, well, that makes the “little, little one” a really “expensive date”, (duuhh, RedRafe, all her parents are only “stars”, like ), so only “A-Rank, “Elite” Level “Princes” need “apply”…

<Redrafe looks around for a “large stick” to send Alizée and Greg to “fend off” unworthy “Princes”.>

Her “mercury life” IG post, well, somebody is REALLY really talented, “respect” for that “shot”.

This is a “stunning shot”, very well “composed”, of a “stunning”, and very “composed” young lady, with a very “regal” bearing, that might just have something to do with that huge crown she is wearing.

“Queenly”, almost…

(Ok, sorry, I couldn’t resist it, it was just too much for me…)

Well, here is this really cool pic of a totally striking young girl, in a Crown”, and, the Scottish “engineer” in me is “eyeing” the Crown, trying to figure out “what it weighs”, and “what it is made of”, is it “welded” or “cast”, and, and…

Seriously, you can’t take me anywhere…

Alizée’s “Princess”, indeed, and now we have a picture to “prove” it.

Now, her latest IG "post", well, her mother just put it wonderfully, “canon ma fille”, “my gorgeous daughter”, (I think”??)

Absolutely, Alizée, “in a nutshell”.

Now, if I was 14, my “skinny”, “dog-faced”, little Scottish 14 year old self would be heading, “hot foot”, to Corsica, for that is a wonderful pic of a very cute and stylish young lady, who is growing up so fast.

<Redrafe looks around for a spare “Aluminium Baseball Bat” to send Alizée and Greg to “fend off” unworthy “Princes”. Doesn’t break so easily, and it “cleans up” quite nicely, if you use “detergent” or “Bleach”.>

Hmm, this seriously makes me feel old, for Alizée is young enough to be my “daughter”, just about, and Annily is easily young enough to be my “granddaughter”…

<sigh>

Wonder if there any IG “feeds” about “WW2 Tanks” or such stuff, that I could be looking at, instead…

Last edited by RedRafe; 03-17-2019 at 11:33 PM..
Old 03-18-2019, 05:51 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
Alizée’s “Princess”, indeed, and now we have a picture to “prove” it.

Now, her latest IG "post", well, her mother just put it wonderfully, “canon ma fille”, “my gorgeous daughter”, (I think”??)

Absolutely, Alizée, “in a nutshell”.

I think you are talking about this photo? Totally like mother, like daughter.

Old 03-19-2019, 04:21 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I think you are talking about this photo? Totally like mother, like daughter.

This is a very stylish outfit. If she wears these outfits daily I can imagine that she attracts the attention of others in her age.
Old 03-19-2019, 11:39 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I wonder if this picture was taken in Ajaccio or Paris?
Old 03-20-2019, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I wonder if this picture was taken in Ajaccio or Paris?
let us try to locate this door? like we did before whe we mapped Alizee´s instagram post.
Old 03-20-2019, 03:17 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Some people might interpret it as stalking but the worst kept secret in here is where 'they' live, thanks to them. So we've tried to locate where many pictures were posted here in the past. It's a puzzle to help fill in slow times and these are slow times. Still, I'm on the fence with this one. As I mentioned, we know where she lives, but we don't want to give away the address of a friend or relative, so maybe I'll look, but I might only share what I find privately if at all.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Some people might interpret it as stalking but the worst kept secret in here is where 'they' live, thanks to them. So we've tried to locate where many pictures were posted here in the past. It's a puzzle to help fill in slow times and these are slow times. Still, I'm on the fence with this one. As I mentioned, we know where she lives, but we don't want to give away the address of a friend or relative, so maybe I'll look, but I might only share what I find privately if at all.
It was an idea but I really did not mean that seriously, that's why I added the grinning face smilie. I completely agree with you it is better we should not share this kind of information in our forum.
Old 03-20-2019, 08:13 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I would vote against sharing that information at all. If people have figured out where she lives from her photos, it's not Alizée who is in the wrong there. It's not like she's tagging her location in the posts, and she hasn't handed out an invitation to figure it out.

For example, the point has been raised before that this site is not entirely secure. Access to each other's actual locations or identities isn't freely given simply because we exist on this site or online. You would have to overstep boundaries to access those things. In the same way, respectfully Scruffy, I must disagree that her location is a badly kept secret.

Finding out the filming locations for the unofficial ACDLA video was fun and harmless, but her actual home is another matter entirely and that information should be kept private. I know some who have sent (or wanted to send) fan mail to her directly but in my opinion this isn't right. It sends the wrong message, that she's being watched or something. There are a number of ways you can get her attention for free online without overstepping any boundaries.
Old 03-21-2019, 12:10 AM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Well, Annily, as in “little, little one”, has definitely got a “sense of humor”, for here she gets waaay way “littler”.

http://www.instagram.com/p/BvPIOXLBQrb/

This is where, yet again, I’m going to demonstrate my “utter”, “total” and just “superbly complete”, “mastery” of the written English language…

Ok, Annily, no fair…

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, just, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww, sooooo cuuuuteeee…

That was just so… “suave”, and “literate”, huh…

Anyhow, that “shot” is just “cute to the absolute max”…

“Kawaii”, pah, that really just would not do it “justice”.

It’s just way beyond “supremely” cute, I just absolutely utterly adore it.

It just makes me “smile” so much, and, I see nothing but “light”, “love” and “happiness” there, which, trust me, is a pretty wonderful thing…

If I had ever had any children/little girls of my own, my “prayer” would have been that they were just like that…

That “pic” does make me feel “old”, however, and really makes me and wish that I had taken the time to have my own family, but, unfortunately that was just “not on the cards”, for my “ex” came equipped with a “ready made family” of 3 sons, and between raising them, and the children of various “friends” and “relatives”, I raised about 10 kids, and, by all accounts did very well…

Mind you, that is not taking into account the 720 or so “sons” that I “raised” in the Army, that I was “Father”, “Mother”, “Brother”, “Nurse”, “Judge”, “God”, “Angel” and “Demon”, to, and, does not mention my 25 “Little Wolves”, and their families, that I was ultimately responsible for, who were the “very best”, of the “best in the world”.

Now, I know that you will never know, but, thank you for posting this, it made me “smile a lot”, and “brightened” a very dark day, and, yeps, if I had ever had a daughter, or two, then my “prayer” would indeed have been that they were just like that “little one” in the “pic”.

Now, Alizée and her “privacy”…

I am kind of “with” Fall on this one. I understand that the suggestion to “track her down” was made purely out of a sense of “fun”, so to speak, and that there was utterly no “malice”, or, any kind of “negative intent” behind it whatsoever, but I do worry about her “privacy” and “overall security”, sometimes.

It does sometimes kind of look like she sort of “teases” a wee bit with regard to her “surroundings” and “location”, but it is usually totally “accidental” if she does reveal something, for most of her “stuff’ is usually a fair bit away from where she actually is.

I had a couple of ex-associates of mine who retired from the FFL 2nd Para, who used to be “based in” and “stay in” Ajaccio, and, a couple who were still based in Calvi, show/tell me where Alizée stayed, and where she “hung out”, and shopped, etc, but, I quickly forgot this, deliberately. None of my business, she “gets to have a life”, unmolested, by anyone, except those she chooses to “recognize”, or “whatever”.

She blends in with the “locals”, and to be “honest”, no-one except “diehard” fans like us, or “newcomers’ such as “Mexican”, “Asian” or “Russian” fans, really “cares”.

I really would hate to think that some darn “crazies” were ever going to “hassle” her due to something we had done, or because we had inadvertently “let the cat out of the bag” somehow…

Anyhow, these are just my vaguest “musings” on the subject, and as always, are “apropos of nothing”…

Last edited by RedRafe; 03-21-2019 at 12:42 AM..