Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-09-2021, 04:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for sharing that Ben. Next month marks my 14th year of being a fan. I wonder how many dreams I've had? Isn't there an app that is capable of recording your dreams?
Old 01-09-2021, 09:12 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Alizée has been making quite a few appearances in my dreams recently, though usually only brief, not-noteworthy or difficult to remember

However the appearance she had whilst I was asleep last night was quite clear and I thought I would share it here.

In the dream, I get up in the morning and have a check of the usual social media and websites. On one of the websites, think it might've been Discord, I see that everyone's talking about a newly released photoshoot of her. Whether it was an old photoshoot that had been recently recovered, or a brand new one I'm not sure, though considering the timeline of things it would make more sense to be an older photoshoot that either a website or photographer decided to release to the public.

I then go over here to AlizeeAmerica to see the pictures and the context behind them. She was wearing a blue dress, reminded me of the blue JPVA dress except I believe it had a more casual/comfortable look. She also had her hair in a ponytail. I can only recall the image of one of the photos. I'm pretty sure it was Alizee from the early 2000s, but to be honest it could've been from any time since then as well, I'm not too sure on that one.

From what I recall, the photo was taken at the beach, though not the beaches of Corsica. Instead I was told the pictures were taken in Brighton, I assume the Brighton on the south coast of England as I believe the town is situated on a beach, though I think there are a lot of places in the world called Brighton including one place in my own state, so it could have been elsewhere. That fact was a bit weird, but I suppose the idea of Alizee having a photoshoot in a place called Brighton while on tour isn't too crazy.

And that's about all I can recall. I thought this would be a good one to share as all the others are too vague or nonsensical.
That is such a charming dream! I can actually picture most of what you describe.
It’s fun to hear your dreams about her. Please keep sharing them when you can!
Old 01-10-2021, 08:24 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Thanks for sharing that Ben. Next month marks my 14th year of being a fan. I wonder how many dreams I've had? Isn't there an app that is capable of recording your dreams?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
That is such a charming dream! I can actually picture most of what you describe.
It’s fun to hear your dreams about her. Please keep sharing them when you can!
Thanks you two!
As I was saying before, there are a lot of instances of other dreams that are very brief or much too vague. I have some of them written down on a notepad on my computer.

So far I've had iterations of Gourmandises Alizee, MCE Alizee, Psychedelices Alizee and DALS Alizee all appear, at least based on my notes
Old 01-11-2021, 09:23 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Anyway, thanks for reading through this ridiculous post of mine, do you guys ever have Alizee appear in your dreams? I'm sure there's some interesting stories you guys have to share, but don't have to if you don't want to, luckily mine was kept within reason
Consider yourself a lucky guy for having and remembering at least one dream about Alizee. It seems like you might be on a roll, so keep us posted here as they come up!

I have had two dreams of Alizee that I had remembered in the morning, and right now I cannot remember the second one. The first one I still remember. I was in a room with a number of people. The room was fairly large with some long tables and chairs, like what you would have for people gathering to have a banquet or something. The tables and chairs were around the perimeter of the room, with a clearing in the middle. Bright fluorescent lights, off white tile floor and painted walls of nearly the same color. Even the tables and chairs seemed the same color. So various people are milling around in small groups. I did not know any of them and I was observing like a fly on the wall. All of a sudden Alizee enters the room and walks to the center. Somebody was with her, so I assume it was Greg? The person is just a blur so I cannot say for sure. So Alizee announces that she is pregnant and I wake up.

That's it. She's in my dream for like three seconds. However, she did speak perfect English.
Old 01-11-2021, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Scruffydog777;272334Isn't there an app that is capable of recording your dreams?[/QUOTE]

If there is, I have no doubt that Google and Apple will be monitoring it--though probably not sharing it with anyone!

Last edited by Bamagirl; 01-12-2021 at 10:55 AM..
Old 01-11-2021, 05:16 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
If there is, I have no doubt that Google and Apple will be monitoring it--though probably not sharing it with anyone!
No doubt!....

Last edited by Bamagirl; 01-12-2021 at 10:55 AM..
Old 01-12-2021, 03:34 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Consider yourself a lucky guy for having and remembering at least one dream about Alizee. It seems like you might be on a roll, so keep us posted here as they come up!

I have had two dreams of Alizee that I had remembered in the morning, and right now I cannot remember the second one. The first one I still remember. I was in a room with a number of people. The room was fairly large with some long tables and chairs, like what you would have for people gathering to have a banquet or something. The tables and chairs were around the perimeter of the room, with a clearing in the middle. Bright fluorescent lights, off white tile floor and painted walls of nearly the same color. Even the tables and chairs seemed the same color. So various people are milling around in small groups. I did not know any of them and I was observing like a fly on the wall. All of a sudden Alizee enters the room and walks to the center. Somebody was with her, so I assume it was Greg? The person is just a blur so I cannot say for sure. So Alizee announces that she is pregnant and I wake up.

That's it. She's in my dream for like three seconds. However, she did speak perfect English.
Thanks for sharing CC, love the detailed description of the setting!

Tags
australia, dream, night, school, tasmania