Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2010, 03:38 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Default Songs people skip...

Ok so I just got back from a place 2,880miles away and so I've had time to think about some stuff. I have always wondered why people skip the slower Alizee songs. I know there are a lot better ones(the faster ones), but her slower songs are some of the greatest if you really listen to them.

So I just urge you to go back and to listen to 3 songs that people skip the most and try to imagine Alizee singing them because it makes you like them better:
-Couer Deja Pris
-Abracadabra
-Tempete

Ok so maybe Abracadabra isn't that good. But here is something to try and imagine: What if there was a music video or performance of Adacadabra? Would it make you like the song more or less? Just trying to imagine cats around Alizee would be weird in and of itself.

But really the song I am trying to get at that people skip over is Couer Deja Pris. It is probably Alizee's best slow song besides Parler Tout Bas. You just have to listen to it through to get the feeling.

If you can't tell I have just got that Lilly-High that I haven't had in months....

Tags
alizee, awesome, bedefinitely, slow, songs